Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Share] AutoIt/Macro Bots

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Thanks Laucivol, ive put that in . Gamma settings are a possibility too (i hope not though). It seems like the main problems are with searching, pulling targets and the movement (helps atm to turn movement off:P).

Iam currently rewriting the looking() function to reduce chances of it stuffing up. It seems i could make it reaaly non-specific and rarely miss, but there are areas of the map which cause problems as there are similar colors on the ground as the target circles(Ice area on cresent/around AT). BUT if i make the function too specific, it will miss the target and continue spinning around looking for it :P

RE movement, It IS possible to MemoryRead applications, and for some games get x and y coords..ill look into it except i suck at CE :/

Meanwhile, continue to play around and keep sharing any ideas you have

Old   #17

I think I am done playing around with this site. I don't know if it was from your bot program, the attack speed program, CE or the hacksheild bypass but my main PC is in the midst of reformatting now becuse of a virus. My boot sector has become corrupted.

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartukus View Post
I think I am done playing around with this site. I don't know if it was from your bot program, the attack speed program, CE or the hacksheild bypass but my main PC is in the midst of reformatting now becuse of a virus. My boot sector has become corrupted.
8-/ That sucks bartukus I dont think it would have been this bot though as all it does is send commands to a window. It helps to virus scan everything on hacking websites though, i got a virus last week from downloading a script i thought was harmless too 0_o
Old   #19

Two more minor issues I encountered while using this bot:

1.) Bot will acquire a target but proceed to make another spin before attempting to attack the target. If the target is hostile and manage to reach the bot before the bot completes the spin, the bot will stop it's spin and proceed to attack the target while NOT facing the target. End result is that the bot cannot attack the target because it is not facing it and end up dying.

2.) Bot crashed when I used chat and my keyboard freezes.

Old   #20

Hi Jatacid im from Argentina, latin american... i would like to say that this bot it was the only one that it works for me after a big search in the whole net, it has a few errors but i know that soon it is going to be the best, so i thank you for the job and dont stop improving it, thanks a lot i really apreciate it .
Old   #21

Thanks nicooo!
First post updated with newest version (11th December, 08)
Some good progress and some nice changes
Still having some problems with search function but it is now ALOT better than it was before. xD
Old   #22

Hooray! Thanks Jatacid! I can't wait to go home and try it out!
Old   #23

This one works just fine for me, i only have the issue of the hp and mp pots, i dont know why he does not take a single one, i have to touch something? or it does take them auto?, anyway, this is perfect and I am killing monsters that hits for less so, i dont need auto pots, thanks a lot Jatacid it is an incredible job, congratulations!!
Old   #24

for me too...healing do' work ...=((
Old   #25

I haven't have the chance to test this out, yet, but I'm wondering if the bot can sense a mob already claimed by another player. Mob stealing is one of the fastest way for a botter to get banned. Most people don't mind bots, until the bots start stealing their kills.
Old   #26

Hrmm, as for me I haven't tested out the new version as of yet.. but the quick (and crude) work around I made to it pretty much just has it stand in a known spawn point and spin in circles tabbing for an enemy and using a ranged weapon shooting the aforementioned mob, then when it engages it continues spinning so it gets a hit about half the time.. but that's better than nothing - I really wish I had time to try and hack more of it together... I really like the entire idea though, although it's still REALLY early to start making a wish list I was wondering if AutoIt can emulate clicks and mouse movements as well so that eventually the program could use (in example) the item reduction tool etc to save space in the inventory so more gear can be grabbed... or even longer term to return to store and back... as for the detection of another player a few ideas to implement would be a detection of player name or something, but I think that might be getting far more advanced than what AutoIt can do (truthfully well I've screwed around with the aforementioned program before and have some basic knowledge in programming, it's nothing truly advanced).
Old   #27

Reformatting finished
Yeah like another player said the bot seems to crash keyboards.
Old   #28

Good to hear it is working better
I have fixed the heal bot, it was a simple matter of the coordinates set wrongly. It will be included in the next update.

Iam currently adding a feature which lets you choose your "icon" colour. This will hopefully mean that when a mob is targeting someone else, that "icon" colour doesnt exist, and so the bot can skip attacking that mob. Hopefully that will fix kill stealing, we will see as it progresses further.

As for mouse movements, you CAN do it in autoit. My very first autoit script was for reducing items with a reduction blacksmith.
As for returning to town and NPC's etc. It IS possible but i dont know how to do it. As far as i know, it involves memory reading of the requiem.exe to find your coordinates and locations.
Withouth reading this information from the memory, the pressing of keys will not be enough as it is too inaccurate.
Maybe someone here knows how to do it so i can include it in this one.
Old   #29

I tested the new version and it definitely works better than before. Looting issue is fixed. Spinning issue is fixed, although I'd only used the bot on one specific spawning point. However, the bot sometimes still gets stuck while spinning and will not face the target.
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland321 View Post
I haven't have the chance to test this out, yet, but I'm wondering if the bot can sense a mob already claimed by another player. Mob stealing is one of the fastest way for a botter to get banned. Most people don't mind bots, until the bots start stealing their kills.
Couldn't a pixel check sort this? When mobs are aggrod, who they are targeting is shown next to their health bar. Could just do a pixel check for that area.