Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free FFXIV Fishing Bot, works with v2.3.5

Discussion on Free FFXIV Fishing Bot, works with v2.3.5 within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/01/2014, 15:20   #61

elite*gold: 0
Thank you very much ! looking forward to the premium version !
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/09/2014, 20:16   #62

As a newly registered member of this website, what do I need to do to be able to access the link attached to the original post of this thread? Just wondering.

Edit: Forget I said that. It works now. It wasn't working for some reason at first.
Old 11/13/2014, 11:36   #63

Hello, I'm new here and just dl'd this fishing bot but idk how to use it. I'm not good with pc so idk what you mean:

1. Be in PC layout mode.
2. Put your cast command on the 1 key.
3. Put your hook command on the 2 key.

I tried running it but nothing happens and a "1" appears on my chat bar. Also I use a pc controller if that matters. Any help would be great, thank you ahead of time.
Old 11/13/2014, 12:35   #64

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlieobi View Post
Hello, I'm new here and just dl'd this fishing bot but idk how to use it. I'm not good with pc so idk what you mean:

1. Be in PC layout mode.
2. Put your cast command on the 1 key.
3. Put your hook command on the 2 key.

I tried running it but nothing happens and a "1" appears on my chat bar. Also I use a pc controller if that matters. Any help would be great, thank you ahead of time.
By PC layout I mean you have to be in mouse mode. Go to the character configuration window and press the toggle button in the top left corner, and make sure it's set to mouse mode.

If it's set to mouse mode then you'll see two long horizontal bars with slots, and it is in those slots that you need to put your fishing actions.
Old 11/13/2014, 21:20   #65

oh ok, cool thank you i'll give that a try n see how it goes. thx again
Old 11/14/2014, 09:53   #66

thanks!!
Old 11/14/2014, 10:33   #67

Ok I tried what you said and it is doing same thing, it doesnt cast or anything. It jus puts a "1" on my chat bar like i pressed it but i didnt press 1. it is set to mouse mode in menu and the 2 horizontal hotbars are there. i did put "Cast" action on the hotbar with 1 in slot 1, and put "Hook" action on slot 2 in hotbar 1. still did not work, am i missing something?

nvr i got it working, i had the "Direct Chat" tab on n it was messing with the keyboard n stuffs.
Old 11/14/2014, 23:02   #68

Thanks for this great program. I can't seem to make it more than 50 minutes without getting stopped by the server though. Is there anything I can do to get my full lunch hours worth of fishing?
Old 11/24/2014, 17:50   #69

thanks i love this tool got me to lv 50 over weekend then got me my forigers hat & rod once i melded my gear in 2 days
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2014, 21:21   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotoad View Post
Thanks for this great program. I can't seem to make it more than 50 minutes without getting stopped by the server though. Is there anything I can do to get my full lunch hours worth of fishing?
It's one of those things that are hard to prevent since it's all server side.

From what I understand the servers checks two conditions to determine whether to stop you from fishing:

1) How long you've been continuously fishing.
2) How long overall you've been fishing at the current fishing spot.

The first one can be prevented by moving a few meters every 30 mins or so, however there is no way that I know of to prevent the second condition, however not triggering the first condition seems to extend how long you can stay at the fishing spot.

So as it stands, this bot cannot fish by itself for hours, instead you'll have to move the bot slightly every 30 mins or so. I am working on adding a waypoint system, but so far I am not satisfied with it so it's going to be a while before you see it in this bot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2014, 07:50   #71

Good evening,

Currently attemping to use this. It casts my line but doesn't stop. It keep recasting and interrupting the line, then the bot stops itself.

Any advice? Thanks!
Old 12/05/2014, 13:42   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReverseTaru View Post
Good evening,

Currently attemping to use this. It casts my line but doesn't stop. It keep recasting and interrupting the line, then the bot stops itself.

Any advice? Thanks!
Sorry for the late reply.

This sounds like what happens when the game gets updated and the bot breaks, however it's still working on my end.

Does it still not work? If so...
What language of the game are you using?
Did you try restarting the bot?
Did you try fishing in other areas?
Old 12/09/2014, 12:38   #73

Hi StolasZagan,

Bots broken due to recent patch and it keep press cast even it already has been cast .

Please update with more features like catching those big fish !

Thanks
Old 12/09/2014, 13:03   #74

No longer working

Heya, just wanna say I love the your work, after the patch it cast over and over (even after casting the line) then shuts off.
Old 12/09/2014, 14:04   #75

The bot has now been updated to work with the latest 2.4.5 patch. Enjoy!
Thanks
3 Users

Tags
bot, ffxiv, fishing, fishing bot