Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 17:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] ??? Traveller - Foreground pixel-bot

Discussion on [Release] ??? Traveller - Foreground pixel-bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/21/2017, 23:50   #181

elite*gold: 0
mackpt2016
\better already ?

the bot enters the uridium tab :/
Old 12/22/2017, 09:36   #182

Received Thanks: 2,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax86 View Post
mackpt2016
\better already ?

the bot enters the uridium tab :/
Why are you don't reading the first post?

I hope to bring an update to the tool within 2 days. In the first update i will not include new features but the bot will have a huge internal update (which may contains several bugs (or not) as the code has been competely changed, so basically the 50% of the code is new and i cannot check certains things till its released) which will help me to update it faster in the future. I also want to release an autoupdater and the timmings will be a little bit more optimized, especially at the backpage. It's almost ready, but i am having problems with the autoupdater, so i guess i need to debug it....
Old 12/26/2017, 09:37   #183

I opened it up, made all the settings changes you put in, it doesn't work for me. Tried IE, chrome, opera, all @ 100%. It jumps to 2-1, but then it just beeps like it's in ??? map, and clicks on ship/centerscreen.

Tried low res high res, with pet out, etc. Nothing works :/
Old 12/26/2017, 11:29   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroChef2000 View Post
I opened it up, made all the settings changes you put in, it doesn't work for me. Tried IE, chrome, opera, all @ 100%. It jumps to 2-1, but then it just beeps like it's in ??? map, and clicks on ship/centerscreen.

Tried low res high res, with pet out, etc. Nothing works :/
How much secconds takes your pc to load the x-1 minimap portals since it is inside the x-1 map? I think it takes too much so the bot thinks u're inside the map when u're not. This happens always? (the configuration is OK, so no problem about that)
I may make a change about it on next version, which is delayed till some friends test it a bit
Old 12/26/2017, 11:51   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8 View Post
How much secconds takes your pc to load the x-1 minimap portals since it is inside the x-1 map? I think it takes too much so the bot thinks u're inside the map when u're not. This happens always? (the configuration is OK, so no problem about that)
I may make a change about it on next version, which is delayed till some friends test it a bit
Not long, 1-2 seconds. And it always happens, the jump to x-1 works fine, but past that rip me.
Old 12/26/2017, 14:15   #186

New version Release 6 is out!

Changelog:
Code:
+Added autoupdater
+Optimized & improved code
+Added new obfuscation
+Improved speed while detecting map (between x-1 and ???)
+Improved speed while reconnecting
+Improved speed while buying & equipping a new CPU
+Improved speed while stuck at infinite reconnection loop
+All new features are totally and fully randomized (previous ones as well)
+Added common error messages
+Solved a possible bug while detecting x-1 map (Hopefully)
+Minor bug fixes
+Updated first post

-Removed pause button
Once you download the tool you will have to extract a .zip, which contains ckautoupdater.exe. Run it and it will download the lastest tool version. Make sure that your antivirus does not block it by adding an exception to its folder on your antivirus.
You guys should see a nice improvement on the tool speed, which will save you guys hours of jumping. (I've calculated that in the ideal case of 1000 jumps you will save almost 2h)

I need FEEDBACK as it can contain bugs because i basically change more than the 50% of the code
Remember that it is attached on the first post
Regards
skeith
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2017, 00:02   #187

1. Choose spain lang like on ur screen
2. Shop -> Scroll to CPU processor
3. But get error message "Im not able to find cpu"...

Also im try cpu processor in 1 row, 2 row, 3 row but also got error.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2017, 06:40   #188

Hello Skeith, I'm very happy with the updates you are bringing to this tool. I had very positive results using Release 4, but the last two times I entered the cubi map he did not activate the camouflage and I ended up dying. This had never happened before, I do not know why it does not work anymore. I'll test the latest versions and see if I can get something.

I tested the same account on 2 computers and this error occurred to enter the map and not camouflage. Testing why camouflage does not activate I discovered that in this account the first button that is pressed from the quickslot is not recognized, the bot is working perfectly the only problem is this, it is programmed to press the button 1 time only (which should be the sufficient) but this account only recognizes the second time onwards. Maybe because I do not have premium in this account.
If you can change the "Press X when inside" to "Double click X when inside" in Release 4 I believe it would work perfectly. Thx
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2017, 15:58   #189

New version Release 7 is out!

Changelog:
Code:
+Fixed a possible bug while disconnecting
+Solved a possible bug while detecting JP-01 CPU at the backpage
Check if the autoupdater works as intended please!
I am trying to make the tool as stable as possible
Regards
skeith
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2017, 16:55   #190

stuck on buying page
language italian
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2017, 17:43   #191

choose spain lang
Old 12/27/2017, 21:00   #192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paura123 View Post
stuck on buying page
language italian
Its actually not a tool issue but a BP one....i will solve it on next version once i get more reports

(The update will surely come today 28/12/2017)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/28/2017, 23:35   #193

the command is truncated and not loaded

Old 12/29/2017, 10:46   #194

im to stuck on buying page....it just dont find
czech - few months ago you gave me extra picture to website but seems like its not working anymore
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2017, 16:27   #195

The latest version of the bot has improved in speed, but it does not buy the jump CPUs, and the Release 4, which was the only one that was working for me (I went 4 times on the map and camouflaged without problems) is no longer camouflaging, maybe because he detects the map after the ship is attacked by the Protegits.
Closed Thread