Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > DarkOrbit
You last visited: Today at 07:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] ??? Traveller - Foreground pixel-bot

Discussion on [Release] ??? Traveller - Foreground pixel-bot within the DarkOrbit forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/13/2019, 21:31   #451

elite*gold: 0
It does work, but to jump back in to x-1 map not work.
Old 05/17/2019, 03:01   #452

elite*gold: 0
Program keeps not responding on CK auto updater? checked my anti virus and ran as admin :S
Old 06/04/2019, 01:39   #453

elite*gold: 26
it works?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Bonzo Bot - Foreground pixel-bot
05/14/2017 - DarkOrbit - 241 Replies
Communication between user-dev, dev-user is one of the most important things in my opinion. For me its very important to interact with the users and give all the best support i can. For these reason its very important to share your opinion. As you can see on the lastest versions i have included features and fixed bugs reported by members. If the bot doesnt work for you, if you find a bug, if you think that something can be faster or whatever post it and i will response you and i will take a...
[Selling] BDO (Traveller's Package) Account - No email! [5eur]
08/13/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I have BDO (Traveller's Package) account for sale, the game is extremely boring for me and I just hated grinding for hours to get lvl. I haven't touched the account since months. There is only one character created on the account (Maehwa lvl ~30-40 or so, don't remember really) I used some of stuff that came with the game (digital items, such as appearance change coupon for example) http://i.imgur.com/XgOPm4Q.png
[Selling] BDO Account (Traveller's Package)
05/08/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 4 Replies
I have BDO account (Traveller's Package) There is only one character on the account; Maehwa lvl 30 | 220k Silver. E-mail change is possible, but it will take few days as I will have to contact BDO support. Guest pass unused, Items from Traveller's Package are available except for; Appearance Change Coupon. I'm looking for ~15 EUR.
[RELEASE] Easy Traveller
08/15/2010 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies
Hi, First of all, this is no Teleport hack. This tool moving you fast to a Loaction on the current Map. Like a Moveto ;) This tool are dev with the German Shaiya Client. So, maybe it doesn't work if u have an other Client. Use the config.ini to edit the memorys. Features: - Faster than any Speedhack