doesnt work for me, my mouse just sits in the middle of the screen, nothing happens
using firefox
Same issue here... It just moves the cursor to the center and does nothing. Tried spectrum and solace. none worked. I use a UHD Screen tho, darkorbit is super small on 100% scaling xD
@: works with my 1080p screen. Any update for higher Res. inc soon xD?
doesnt work for me, my mouse just sits in the middle of the screen, nothing happens
using firefox
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRISTIAN76
you should start by reading the first post
Please explain. I read all the pages of this Topic before posting, and I didnt find anything about this issue. Yes, of course it takes a few second with the mouse on the center (ship) until the bot starts, but on my browser it doesnt. As I said, I did everything asked and uses 100% scaling. The tool didnt start flying to the x-2 port like it did on my 1080p screen
Please explain. I read all the pages of this Topic before posting, and I didnt find anything about this issue. Yes, of course it takes a few second with the mouse on the center (ship) until the bot starts, but on my browser it doesnt. As I said, I did everything asked and uses 100% scaling. The tool didnt start flying to the x-2 port like it did on my 1080p screen
If you read all i suppose u have read the report form as well no?
oi eu sou novo aqui mais não esto conseguido tipo eu boto tudo sertinho na hora de inicia ele não aperta i INICIA demora ums 30 segundo ele fecha conpra novamente o cpu e abre denovo o que tenho que fazer ?
hello, i just downloaded the program today.. bot is moving fine and jumping to the gate and back to the 3-1 cuz im vru... but it stuck when bying the cpu, it doesnt apply on the ship, and not pressing the start button...
PS: i checked again and again all the info from the 1st page, i did everything fine, but i still get this issue.. please help me :/
hello, i just downloaded the program today.. bot is moving fine and jumping to the gate and back to the 3-1 cuz im vru... but it stuck when bying the cpu, it doesnt apply on the ship, and not pressing the start button...
PS: i checked again and again all the info from the 1st page, i did everything fine, but i still get this issue.. please help me :/
[Release] Bonzo Bot - Foreground pixel-bot 05/14/2017 - DarkOrbit - 241 Replies Communication between user-dev, dev-user is one of the most important things in my opinion. For me its very important to interact with the users and give all the best support i can. For these reason its very important to share your opinion. As you can see on the lastest versions i have included features and fixed bugs reported by members. If the bot doesnt work for you, if you find a bug, if you think that something can be faster or whatever post it and i will response you and i will take a...
[Selling] BDO (Traveller's Package) Account - No email! [5eur] 08/13/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies Hi,
I have BDO (Traveller's Package) account for sale, the game is extremely boring for me and I just hated grinding for hours to get lvl. I haven't touched the account since months.
There is only one character created on the account (Maehwa lvl ~30-40 or so, don't remember really)
I used some of stuff that came with the game (digital items, such as appearance change coupon for example)
http://i.imgur.com/XgOPm4Q.png
[Selling] BDO Account (Traveller's Package) 05/08/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 4 Replies I have BDO account (Traveller's Package)
There is only one character on the account;
Maehwa lvl 30 | 220k Silver.
E-mail change is possible, but it will take few days as I will have to contact BDO support.
Guest pass unused, Items from Traveller's Package are available except for; Appearance Change Coupon.
I'm looking for ~15 EUR.
[RELEASE] Easy Traveller 08/15/2010 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies Hi,
First of all, this is no Teleport hack.
This tool moving you fast to a Loaction on the current Map. Like a Moveto ;)
This tool are dev with the German Shaiya Client. So, maybe it doesn't work if u have an other Client.
Use the config.ini to edit the memorys.
Features:
- Faster than any Speedhack