Look Bro. VRU not's work. Everyone say for see the first page. But I do all what you say and nothing. Look:
I execute the program as admin and not resolve.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeith_sk8
Cubikon traveller – Foreground pixel-bot
by skeith_sk8
Hi guys. Recently DO released new missions and now a lot of people is trying to get on the ???. Due to that I have decided to create this tool/bot which will make this tough task easier.
Big thanks to: epete, ajoneitor and toxin (they test it a bit )
Features:
Auto buy and equip JP-1 CPU (credits one)
Auto travel to x-2 map and jump
Beep when inside ??? map (it may take 4-5s to start beeping)
Press key when inside
Run PET autolooter when inside
Anti-stuck (solves the infinite connection loop by refreshing the page after around 60s) & reconnect features
Once it is inside it will start moving randomly on the map or stay at spot
Minimap, PET (if you check use autolooter) tabs opened
You must have a JP-1 CPU equiped or be at the x-1 company station. Run it only at your x-4, x-3, x-2, x-1 maps. At x-1 do not run it over the x-2 portal
The browser must be able to close a tab by using ctrl+w (for example chrome, i recommend opera)
100% zoom
Only both DarkOrbit tabs opened
You should have a decent internet connection or the bot will think that you are already on the map when you are not
Report form: (if you don't follow it i will surely not answer your issue)
-Full explanation of the issue:
-Screenshot of your game client/&Video:
NOTE: Due to some languages, some buttons are different than the original ones. If you see that the bot gets stuck on the website while buying the new cpu/starting, please, provide me a screenshot of the full screen so i can give you the right image for the bot.
VT:
Please report any bug you find! (Read the settings and the report form before )
Remember guys that i only answer to the ones who read the first post, its quite easy to know who does it and who doesn't as there is a report form which almost no1 is filling. I will not lose my time by solving issues which aren't well explained.
bot opens uridium page instead of buying cpu...i checked everithing including zoom page is 100%, please help
it is fixed now, it was my mistake.
we just have to double check every single requisit is on order, and the tool works like a charm
well...i must give you the terrible news...it is no longer possible to leave your ship on map???...something has happened after last night.
we(clan) were farming the map on a daily basis after midnight and somehow all my clan lost hangar there tonight (
I am still waiting for specifics on the matter but for sure something has changed.
it is fixed now, it was my mistake.
we just have to double check every single requisit is on order, and the tool works like a charm
well...i must give you the terrible news...it is no longer possible to leave your ship on map???...something has happened after last night.
we(clan) were farming the map on a daily basis after midnight and somehow all my clan lost hangar there tonight (
I am still waiting for specifics on the matter but for sure something has changed.
With todays sync is not longer possible to keep your ship at ??? map after the server restart, the bug got fixed "• No more camping on ??? map "
Please guys provide me some ideas to improve the tool. I may bring an update soon (or maybe not)
You should improve "Press key when inside" feature a bit.
So when I was getting in on the map I didn't have RING or HEART formation on, I had Wheel formation, because the faster you are the faster you might get there.
So, maybe you should add a feature allowing us to switch formations when jumping there.
So Wheel formation when trying to jump on the map and once inside it switches automatically to e.g. Diamond formation.
Perhaps improve the said feature or add a new one, that way you can pretty much be safe the first minutes.
Another I had on my mind was that once your ship is on ??? map, it would fly to any of the corners closest to you. I found the corners pretty safe when I got there. Was able to stay there for half an hour.
[Release] Bonzo Bot - Foreground pixel-bot 05/14/2017 - DarkOrbit - 241 Replies Communication between user-dev, dev-user is one of the most important things in my opinion. For me its very important to interact with the users and give all the best support i can. For these reason its very important to share your opinion. As you can see on the lastest versions i have included features and fixed bugs reported by members. If the bot doesnt work for you, if you find a bug, if you think that something can be faster or whatever post it and i will response you and i will take a...
[Selling] BDO (Traveller's Package) Account - No email! [5eur] 08/13/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 1 Replies Hi,
I have BDO (Traveller's Package) account for sale, the game is extremely boring for me and I just hated grinding for hours to get lvl. I haven't touched the account since months.
There is only one character created on the account (Maehwa lvl ~30-40 or so, don't remember really)
I used some of stuff that came with the game (digital items, such as appearance change coupon for example)
http://i.imgur.com/XgOPm4Q.png
[Selling] BDO Account (Traveller's Package) 05/08/2016 - Black Desert Trading - 4 Replies I have BDO account (Traveller's Package)
There is only one character on the account;
Maehwa lvl 30 | 220k Silver.
E-mail change is possible, but it will take few days as I will have to contact BDO support.
Guest pass unused, Items from Traveller's Package are available except for; Appearance Change Coupon.
I'm looking for ~15 EUR.
[RELEASE] Easy Traveller 08/15/2010 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 11 Replies Hi,
First of all, this is no Teleport hack.
This tool moving you fast to a Loaction on the current Map. Like a Moveto ;)
This tool are dev with the German Shaiya Client. So, maybe it doesn't work if u have an other Client.
Use the config.ini to edit the memorys.
Features:
- Faster than any Speedhack