Discussion on Zatoichi's Edits (under Development) within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.
@Sibyll - Check Raidens thread. He is correct when he says that you need to extract the ani files. Most editor use Sparkie's 'WDF Extractor" which can be found here at this site, but they only think to extract the .ini files. Many more files are available if you extract the ani file system as well. It sounds like he did most folks a favor and extracted a pack of map files for you, so check it out =)
@JVT - ty =)
@Raiden - Yes the warriors are being redone, every class and item is being redone, every map, every mob, every damned thing in the game, period. I know, we're crazy, but i can function on lik 2-4 hours of sleep. doing it now =p. Stay tuned at the site, some of the warrior armors are done already, i'll post them when they are done, after the team gets a few days to soak em in and make any necessary changes.
You know, I was looking for some edits to add. Then I was looking on your topic for some edits and I saw some beautiful screenies. I actually found something I wasn't even looking for, don't you think that's weird?
I've been looking so while and then for a new game that fascinates me and I always kept running back to CO.. (don't ask me why) Now I've seen this I'm really curious about the new server/game* coming up, I'd like to see the forum of you and your teams new server/game.
Greetings Noobeh.
game* (explaination why I would call it a new game: because all of your edits and coding that will be done it wouldn't be the original co we used to play just a whole new outlook and fighting system etc. as you've been talking about.)
hey man, glad it caught your interest. My experience is much like yours, i can play games far more graphically advanced, but something about the simplicity of this system keeps pulling me back. Obviously like most players i have my own opinions about what should have been done with this game along the way. Our points may not all match up, but we're on the same page. Yeah this will not be CO, tho it will be very similar, in the same way that Co is similar to say..Diablo 2. We're working very hard, but a total conversion is a massive amount of work. I have held of giving ppl the add for the forum, even tho we're linked back already here to EPvP. But, i may as well give it out, who knows how many ideas are floating around out there that pppl would like to mention during the dev period we're right in the middle of. So here it goes
Cool, that will get you all there. I guess we can call this open forum registration, just go, register and we'll hopefully start to see the community develop along with the game itself. Pce man, see ya there.