Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Phoenix Efects SwordSkill .

Discussion on Phoenix Efects SwordSkill . within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Phoenix Efects SwordSkill .

Hello everyone . I'm turning the topics over 4 hours, looking for this effect that I had achieved for more than 1 year, right here, in the forum.
I can not find it now. Someone can afford some model, when I had found it, it was dark purple.
Thank you .
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Swapping/removing buff efects
02/13/2015 - Cabal Online - 23 Replies
Here is what I'd like to do: 1) swap lightning blade buff default effect with the bm1 one SOLVED 2) swap fire blade buff default effect with the one from FS's mortal bane SOLVED 3) swap ice blade buff default effect with blade aura's 'blueish' kind of thing SOLVED 4) delete those yellow-like 'honeycombs' appearing around character using aura barrier (if possible get rid of these squares, but leave yellowish rays in place?) SOLVED 5) swap FS's crushing blade effect with FB's first blade...
plz help in gems efects and cool plz hlp plz
05/04/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
plz all help me plz plz all help in this question
Phoenix SwordSkill *EDIT*
03/23/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
Does anyone know how to edit phoenix colour? I fixed phoenix but that purple colour is gayer than buying DBS.