Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zatoichi's Edits (under Development)

Discussion on Zatoichi's Edits (under Development) within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Zatoichi's Edits (under Development)

Hi. I can usually be found in the psrvr section of this forum, tho i do come in here time to time. I'm going to post some screenies of the things i am working on and see what ppl think. If the response is good I'll begin to release the edits as they finish. Mostly i am focused on finding a team within the psrvr sub forum to remake CO from the ground up. I'll attach some screenies below. Tell me what you think.

EDIT - I've actually become part of Team Yakuza, and have been for a while. The client will be released when its finished. Hit this thread with any ideas or join our forum and express them there. PCE all...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3-32-2012 Edit first map Release!
BLACK MARKET

EDIT for RELEASES! We're releasing the Market Map as part of our promotional build up. This edit will replace any market, and assuming you've not modified your dmap, it will slip in with no issues at all. I've made it like a patch, so put it in your conquer folder and run it, its gonna add the folders and files needed to the correct place. If anything doesn't work, please screenie it for me and post a pic and i'll address it immediately. Save the patch and if TQ overwrites it at any point with garbage you can easily reinstall it from that.

To remove this edit, simply delete your..
1. "data/map/puzzle/street" folder
2. "c3/effect/lifestone" folder
The client will revert back to archive content and the edit will be gone. I will be sad, just so you know.

If you want a preview, ur in the wrong thread. You gotta take this one on faith.

Team Yakuza Market Public Release

No passwords, just do me a favor and link to this host for all downloads, either this epvp thread or at the very least use the media fire link if you feel the evil urge to repost this someplace else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4-6-2012 Edit again for second release!
BAMBOO VILLAGE!

Twin City. For years its invisible street sweepers have kept the grey brickwork clean. Maybe too clean. i mean, i drop something and like a minute later its gone. Kinda creepy, yet efficient. But those street sweepers are prisoners in a cold grey cell! I don't think they like it, I don't think you like it, and i know damned well...i-don't-like-it! Too long have we been made to be men (and women!) of grey neutrality! Too long have we abandoned the hopes of color and vibrance to the cold hand of stone and repetitive tiling, ever sucking the life from the game like the last cold wind a lost climber feels on Mt.Everest just before he succumbs to death by exposure. Ladies and gentlemen, gamers and geeks, editors and leeches...we give you - "Bamboo City".

(New link to Rev2 with fixed tile! Thanks Kiyono! 4-16-2012)

ok this one installs same as the last. Put the exe in ur co folder and run it, it'll populate the folders with the files for the edit. To remove this one delete the following folders...

data\map\mapobj\newplain\city
data\map\mapobj\newplain\nc
data\map\mapobj\plain\capital
data\map\puzzle\newplain\city
c3\effect\WindPlain
c3\effect\Market

that'll revert it back to LAME as per TQ - for those of you into 'grey'. Lots and lots of grey.

OK, final map in two weeks!! Lemme know if you dig this one! PCE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04-27-2012 Update for Arena Release!
DOJO RELEASE!

"I know Kung Fu."
"Show me."

Yesssss. While this isn't exactly the matrix dojo, it is made in much the same style. This room was the first room in which I focused on lighting, opacity, reflections, shadows and many of the things that really make it 'pop'. There are no overlaying tiles in the arena, so this is a very simple edit to remove, if by chance someone hits you in the head with a brick and then drags you behind a horse for 12 miles over rugged low poly terrain, leaving you incapable of making anything but bad decisions. Simple delete the data/map/puzzle/room/arena folder and that ugly ass arena you've been stuck with for 7 years will magically reappear - much like a turd the toilet just wont flush.

Here's the link. Same request as usual, just reuse this link please for re-posting. There's no pass or any shit like that.

Enjoy and hit thanks if you got a sec. Pce.
Thanks
90 Users
Old 05/22/2009, 01:14   #2

i would like to join your server. if you have ninja
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/22/2009, 01:33   #3

i have 2 ninja classes, but i use a lotf source, which is buggy and full of ****. But no good coders wanna work on a team, so the project just seems to keep dying. I could learn to code better ( i can code a little obviously) but every minute i spend coding takes away from doing graphics. I'm putting these pics up to try to get some attention and to let ppl know i am serious, and have good editing abilities to back up my ambition. I have a samurai class as well, you can see in the screenie. The new room at the top is the ninja npc room so you can change class to a ninja. It is a totally new map (big thanks to Unknownone for his MAJOR help making it work in CO). If you know any coders, good coders, have em PM me.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/22/2009, 01:44   #4

Received Thanks: 1,635
nice work guy
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2009, 01:51   #5

ty swissknife! btw I'd still really like to work with you. If i can find some coders I'll Pm ya again, the other project was dropped for some reason =/
I've been following your work for a while, it'd be great to work with ya. pce man.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2009, 05:40   #6

hawt. o.o i just cant stop staring at your edits. i love you man
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2009, 10:54   #7

****! that house edit is nice man, cant wait till you finish ^^ great job
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2009, 17:00   #8

WoW! Awesome work Zatoichi I really like the graphic work you do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2009, 17:15   #9

Nice private server. If I didn't play ACO then I would join your server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2009, 18:51   #10

well the private server isn't running yet, i am trying to get on a team, and using this post as my "resume". It sounds like this team I just joined is moving forward finally, so you can expect a release at some point in the future. we still all need to talk about what will be added, what wont, that type of thing. But sure enough when the client is released, it'll be available to everyone who is interested. at that point i might package the things up individually as well. You can follow the thread once it is started, if one is kept, to see how things are developing, as far as the custom features the server will have. Ty all for your feedback, i appreciate it =)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/23/2009, 00:37   #11

Nice House Edit man , keep up the good work...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2009, 01:33   #12

your very welcome partner! cen you add me on msn?

C=
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2009, 02:57   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatoichi View Post
well the private server isn't running yet, i am trying to get on a team, and using this post as my "resume". It sounds like this team I just joined is moving forward finally, so you can expect a release at some point in the future. we still all need to talk about what will be added, what wont, that type of thing. But sure enough when the client is released, it'll be available to everyone who is interested. at that point i might package the things up individually as well. You can follow the thread once it is started, if one is kept, to see how things are developing, as far as the custom features the server will have. Ty all for your feedback, i appreciate it =)
well just don't make it with hamachi. =)
Old 05/23/2009, 03:59   #14

Nice, that's what we need, a server that finally takes modding seriously.

Most private servers just make their own server and do nothing about the graphics,

that just makes it the same old boring game.

Like who isn't bored of Conquer's graphics already?

Private servers need new looks, that's what people want.

If people see a video or a few screenies from a private server with lots of mods,

they go like "Wow, that really looks interesting" cause the same old textures and effects just get old.

So you've done a good job so far, keep up the work, I might want to sneak a peek on that server when you get it up.

Or maybe if you need any help, I could perhaps be of assistance.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2009, 13:17   #15

hey can u post a thread for ur skin it looks real awsome
Thanks
1 User