Discussion on Zatoichi's Edits (under Development) within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.
Yeap, we're back at it. We got sidetracked a bit and made a car game, and worked with our concept in a fully 3D environmentm licensed an engine, made more than a few custom tools for us to do our thing with and more. so while we've been very quiet...we've been pretty busy. Here's a few maps that just got finished this week.
i dunno, if everyone likes it maybe ill post more stuffs for folks to see. Holler. Pce.
hahaha, you are too kind as always opale, ty ty. I also updated the first page with a little blurb about what is happening with the project that is being previewed in this thread, not much tho, since i know it isn't a psrvr advertising area.
I see so much potential with Zatoichi and the entire Sengoku team, I just don't see it moving at a decent speed.. I know success takes time, but can't seem to understand why it's not coming along faster. Don't get me wrong, I know it's hard work, I'm eager to see the outcome tbh