Got the game/auth server up and running, just cant log in though. Whirlpool hashed the account PW, using the 5517 client.
Quote:
2018-04-08 11:57:10 [MESSAGE] - User [] is trying to login on server [Lucky7].
2018-04-08 11:57:10 [MESSAGE] - User [Tempy] entered an invalid password [192.168.0.1].
Are you sure the password in your account table has the 128 characters of the 64 bytes of the whirlpool digest?
Yeah, used to convert the PW to a hash, entered this into the account pw field.
I've even tried using Raven18's '123' hash of 344907e89b981caf221d05f597eb57a6af408f15f4dd7895bb d1b96a2938ec24a7dcf23acb94ece0b6d7b0640358bc56bdb4 48194b9305311aff038a834a079f
same thing.
I bypassed the whirlpool hash and its onto another issue now though, it'll authenticate me, but gives and SQL which I haven't managed to track down yet.
Code:
04-10 21:11:12 - Server [Dark] has connected with the following information>
Port: 5816, Online: 0, MaxOnline: 500
04-10 21:12:01 - User [Tempy] has successfully logged into Tornado(135.12.15.139:5816).
NHibernate.Exceptions.GenericADOException: could not update: [DB.Entities.DbAccount#9][SQL: UPDATE account SET name = ?, password = ?, vip = ?, lock = ?, type = ?, last_login = ?, mac_addr = ?, lock_expire = ? WHERE id = ?] ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'lock = 0, type = 2, last_login = 1523394722, mac_addr = '000000000000', lock_exp' at line 1
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at NHibernate.AdoNet.AbstractBatcher.ExecuteNonQuery(IDbCommand cmd)
at NHibernate.AdoNet.NonBatchingBatcher.AddToBatch(IExpectation expectation)
at NHibernate.Persister.Entity.AbstractEntityPersister.Update(Object id, Object[] fields, Object[] oldFields, Object rowId, Boolean[] includeProperty, Int32 j, Object oldVersion, Object obj, SqlCommandInfo sql, ISessionImplementor session)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
Hey there, first of all - nice source. I've been dabbling with the source today and I can't seem to log in due to this error: "User tried to login on a invalid server"
Now I did research the source and found this bit of code (which I'm assuming handles this type of error):
Code:
// temporary just to leave people join using any server
GameServer pServer = ServerKernel.OnlineServers.Values.FirstOrDefault();
if (pServer == null)//!ServerKernel.OnlineServers.TryGetValue(pRequest.Server, out pServer))
// server is not online
{
pClient.Send(new MsgConnectEx(RejectionType.SERVER_MAINTENANCE));
ServerKernel.Log.SaveLog(
string.Format("User [{0}] tried to login on a invalid server [{1}].", pUser.Username,
pRequest.Server), true, "LoginServer");
pClient.Disconnect();
return;
}
Now, I see that "OnlineServers" is a concurrent dictionary which holds a list of servers that are associated with the login socket; Is there a way to add servers on to the dictionary to allow successful connection?
Pardon for the rather "lackluster" question but I haven't dealt with C# in a good while. Any suggestion is welcomed though, thanks.
Is there any way to unbinarize the Server.dat for the client 5034? Because right now my launcher is doing pattern seach for TQ ips and changing them, but it takes time.
Is there any way to unbinarize the Server.dat for the client 5034? Because right now my launcher is doing pattern seach for TQ ips and changing them, but it takes time.
Open server.dat in notepad and print it to a physical page of paper?
That version of Conquer doesn't even encrypt the file... it's in plain text.
What exactly is the issue, and what does unbinarize mean?
Is there any way to unbinarize the Server.dat for the client 5034? Because right now my launcher is doing pattern seach for TQ ips and changing them, but it takes time.
Open server.dat in notepad and print it to a physical page of paper?
That version of Conquer doesn't even encrypt the file... it's in plain text.
What exactly is the issue, and what does unbinarize mean?
It is for patch 5034. I'm staring at a freshly patched 5034 client with a plaintext Server.dat file. Your client is invalid, or you listed the wrong patch.
[RELEASE]Conquer Emulator Source 5165 11/22/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 29 Replies Latest Version: v1.0.0
Last Updated: 07:37AM 29/07 2010
This is a small project in NewestCOServer.
Why this?
To make a better NewestCOServer source.
Ive deleted alot things so far and started building things up.
I will work on this time after time, untill it will be good :)
Hope you find this useful
[Release] Conquer Source 08/23/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies Heya.
Since wrong people got ahold of this (immature kids, ofcourse) I decided to release it.
It's a source which base was made by Tanel, and was rewritten and continued by me.
I will not say that the coding in this source is great, because it's sure not. I stopped developing somewhere in 2008, so it's poorly coded in some places, but it has the basic stuffs + some more.
Here's a little list to give you a little information: