Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] World Conquer Source v2

Reply
 
Old   #76
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
1. Exp calculation is right. cq_levexp table on mysql... and the exp is leveling after 25% because it's 4x lower than the one configured in the levexp.dat file in the client.
2. The status screen shows the damage without SDG/SPG, tho it's correct. TQ does the same way. You can find it in Character.cs file btw
3. The hitchance formula is doing ok, but good luck, it's on Battle System.cs
Thanks



gordonbay is offline  
Old   #77
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
ok i have hit and error when trying to login. it seems like the database syntax is wrong. ( my database is wrong ) but where are those syntaxes stored? cant seem to locate them?


jesper54321 is offline  
Old   #78
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesper54321 View Post
ok i have hit and error when trying to login. it seems like the database syntax is wrong. ( my database is wrong ) but where are those syntaxes stored? cant seem to locate them?
The only thing i had to do to work was this:

PHP Code:
-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
-- version 4.6.4
-- https://www.phpmyadmin.net/
--
-- 
Hostlocalhost
-- Generation TimeDec 182017 at 12:50 PM
-- Server version5.6.32
-- PHP Version7.0.9

SET SQL_MODE 
"NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO";
SET time_zone "+00:00";


/*!40101 SET [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION][email protected]@CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION][email protected]@CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION][email protected]@COLLATION_CONNECTION */;
/*!40101 SET NAMES utf8mb4 */;

--
-- 
Database: `accountzf`
--

-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
-- 
Table structure for table `login_rcd`
--

CREATE TABLE `login_rcd` (
  `
account_idint(4NOT NULL,
  `
login_timeint(8NOT NULL,
  `
online_secondint(8NOT NULL,
  `
mac_adrvarchar(16NOT NULL,
  `
ip_adrvarchar(16NOT NULL,
  `
res_srcint(4NOT NULL
ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

/*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION]CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION]CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET COLLATION_CONNECTION [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION]COLLATION_CONNECTION */
Insert it on accountzf database.
But as you did not post the error...
gordonbay is offline  
Old   #79
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonbay View Post
The only thing i had to do to work was this:

PHP Code:
-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
-- version 4.6.4
-- https://www.phpmyadmin.net/
--
-- 
Hostlocalhost
-- Generation TimeDec 182017 at 12:50 PM
-- Server version5.6.32
-- PHP Version7.0.9

SET SQL_MODE 
"NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO";
SET time_zone "+00:00";


/*!40101 SET [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION][email protected]@CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION][email protected]@CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION][email protected]@COLLATION_CONNECTION */;
/*!40101 SET NAMES utf8mb4 */;

--
-- 
Database: `accountzf`
--

-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
-- 
Table structure for table `login_rcd`
--

CREATE TABLE `login_rcd` (
  `
account_idint(4NOT NULL,
  `
login_timeint(8NOT NULL,
  `
online_secondint(8NOT NULL,
  `
mac_adrvarchar(16NOT NULL,
  `
ip_adrvarchar(16NOT NULL,
  `
res_srcint(4NOT NULL
ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

/*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION]CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION]CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET COLLATION_CONNECTION [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION]COLLATION_CONNECTION */
Insert it on accountzf database.
But as you did not post the error...
Sry forgot that :P







those images is in a line from which is first :P


jesper54321 is offline  
Old   #80
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jesper54321 View Post
Sry forgot that :P







those images is in a line from which is first :P
Its trying to query your account table but can't because something is not as its suppose to be. Import this and create another account:

PHP Code:
-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
-- version 4.6.4
-- https://www.phpmyadmin.net/
--
-- 
Hostlocalhost
-- Generation TimeDec 182017 at 03:41 PM
-- Server version5.6.32
-- PHP Version7.0.9

SET SQL_MODE 
"NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO";
SET time_zone "+00:00";


/*!40101 SET [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION][email protected]@CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION][email protected]@CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION][email protected]@COLLATION_CONNECTION */;
/*!40101 SET NAMES utf8mb4 */;

--
-- 
Database: `accountzf`
--

-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
-- 
Table structure for table `account`
--
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `account`;
CREATE TABLE `account` (
  `
idbigint(12NOT NULL,
  `
namevarchar(20NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `
passwordvarchar(128NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `
netbar_ipvarchar(15NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `
create_dateint(4UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `
first_loginint(4UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `
account_idint(4UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `
last_loginint(4NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `
locktinyint(1NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `
vipint(4UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `
typeint(4NOT NULL DEFAULT '2',
  `
referrerint(4UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `
vip_activeint(4UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `
saltvarchar(128NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `
mac_addrvarchar(16NOT NULL DEFAULT '000000000000',
  `
lock_expireint(4UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;


--
-- 
Indexes for table `account`
--
ALTER TABLE `account`
  
ADD PRIMARY KEY (`id`);

--
-- 
AUTO_INCREMENT for dumped tables
--

--
-- 
AUTO_INCREMENT for table `account`
--
ALTER TABLE `account`
  
MODIFY `idbigint(12NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENTAUTO_INCREMENT=8;
/*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION]CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION]CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET COLLATION_CONNECTION [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION]COLLATION_CONNECTION */
gordonbay is offline  
Old   #81
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonbay View Post
Its trying to query your account table but can't because something is not as its suppose to be. Import this and create another account:

PHP Code:
-- phpMyAdmin SQL Dump
-- version 4.6.4
-- https://www.phpmyadmin.net/
--
-- 
Hostlocalhost
-- Generation TimeDec 182017 at 03:41 PM
-- Server version5.6.32
-- PHP Version7.0.9

SET SQL_MODE 
"NO_AUTO_VALUE_ON_ZERO";
SET time_zone "+00:00";


/*!40101 SET [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION][email protected]@CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION][email protected]@CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION][email protected]@COLLATION_CONNECTION */;
/*!40101 SET NAMES utf8mb4 */;

--
-- 
Database: `accountzf`
--

-- --------------------------------------------------------

--
-- 
Table structure for table `account`
--
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `account`;
CREATE TABLE `account` (
  `
idbigint(12NOT NULL,
  `
namevarchar(20NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `
passwordvarchar(128NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `
netbar_ipvarchar(15NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `
create_dateint(4UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `
first_loginint(4UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `
account_idint(4UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `
last_loginint(4NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `
locktinyint(1NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `
vipint(4UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '1',
  `
typeint(4NOT NULL DEFAULT '2',
  `
referrerint(4UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `
vip_activeint(4UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `
saltvarchar(128NOT NULL DEFAULT '',
  `
mac_addrvarchar(16NOT NULL DEFAULT '000000000000',
  `
lock_expireint(4UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'
ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;


--
-- 
Indexes for table `account`
--
ALTER TABLE `account`
  
ADD PRIMARY KEY (`id`);

--
-- 
AUTO_INCREMENT for dumped tables
--

--
-- 
AUTO_INCREMENT for table `account`
--
ALTER TABLE `account`
  
MODIFY `idbigint(12NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENTAUTO_INCREMENT=8;
/*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION]CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */;
/*!40101 SET CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION]CHARACTER_SET_RESULTS */;
/*!40101 SET COLLATION_CONNECTION [MENTION=5761278]Old_[/MENTION]COLLATION_CONNECTION */
still gets same error
jesper54321 is offline  
Old   #82
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 468
Received Thanks: 166
Code:
/// <summary>
        /// Configure NHibernate. This method returns an ISessionFactory instance that is
        /// populated with mappings created by Fluent NHibernate.
        /// </summary>
        /// <returns>The SessionFactory so you can use it to Mappings and w/e.</returns>
        internal ISessionFactory CreateSessionFactory()
        {
            var session = Fluently
                .Configure()
                .Database(MySQLConfiguration.Standard.ConnectionString(x => x
                    .Server(_hostname)
                    .Username(_username)
                    .Password(_password)
                    .Database(_database)))
                .Mappings(m => m.FluentMappings.AddFromAssemblyOf<SessionFactory>());
            session.ExposeConfiguration(x => x.SetProperty("hbm2ddl.keywords", "auto-quote"));
            return session.BuildSessionFactory();
        }

        internal ISessionFactory CreateLoginFactory()
        {
            string szString = string.Format("Server={0};Port={1};Database={2};Uid={3};Password={4};charset=utf8;"
                , _hostname, _port, _database, _username, _password);
            var session = Fluently
                .Configure()
                .Database(MySQLConfiguration.Standard.ConnectionString(szString))
                .Mappings(m => m.FluentMappings.AddFromAssemblyOf<SessionFactory>());
            session.ExposeConfiguration(x => x.SetProperty("hbm2ddl.keywords", "auto-quote"));
            return session.BuildSessionFactory();
        }
It's your job to figure out where you must replace this...
since it's hard to see that there are some columns with reserved names like "lock"... this will help you with not getting into troubles again.

good luck
pintinho12 is offline  
Old   #83
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
can u tell me how to solve the Shuriken Vortex Problem
alimosad20 is offline  
Old   #84
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 468
Received Thanks: 166
Debug the Battle System.cs file with ShurikenVortex on
pintinho12 is offline  
Old   #85
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 0
i did but not solved
alimosad20 is offline  
Old   #86
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 6,619
Received Thanks: 3,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by alimosad20 View Post
i did but not solved
And then fix it, I'm presuming.


Spirited is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[RELEASE]Conquer Emulator Source 5165
Latest Version: v1.0.0 Last Updated: 07:37AM 29/07 2010 This is a small project in NewestCOServer. Why this? To make a better NewestCOServer...
29 Replies - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
[RELEASE] Conquer v5065 Source
Edited
2 Replies - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
[Release] Conquer Source
Heya. Since wrong people got ahold of this (immature kids, ofcourse) I decided to release it. It's a source which base was made by Tanel, and...
1 Replies - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.