Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Guide] Private Server Source Downloads

Old   #1

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,336
[Guide] Private Server Source Downloads

Hey everyone.

So, I decided to redo this since the one I had before was old and it shared some of my old opinions (that I don't find to be true anymore). I rewrote everything. This is the updated list of all of the projects and sources that I could find / deem notable. If I'm missing one that you care to share, leave a comment below.

Patch 4217 [Conquer Alpha]: Conquer Online started off without CPs and without the shopping mall. It had four basic classes: Archer, Taoist, Trojan, and Warrior. There were no features besides items, trade, teams, attacks, guilds, friend and enemy lists, and messaging (basic things). Twin City was an open-PK map, the top level was 130, and the top reborn was 1. The maximum +n item was +9 (which nobody ever got to unless they cheated somehow). Back then, it was very easy to just change a map to get out of jail or cheat by changing a few client sided files.

Patch 4267 [Conquer 1.0]: The cipher was changed to what is now known as the NetDragon Authentication Cipher. The game and account cipher were the same at this time. Items had a new look & more features and fixes were added. Modern computers have a problem working with this patch if they're running a version of DirectX that is higher than 8.1. It might work with DirectX 9 (untested).
CoFuture [C#]: This was Korvacs & Future's project towards making a classic private server. Attacks and monsters are coded into the project, and for the most part, it's a fairly complete source. The only issue is that it's fairly inefficient.
Conquer Open Source Project [C#]: This is Korvacs's open source project for the Elitepvpers Underground coding team. I don't have much information about it because I don't want to install useless junk on my laptop to get the cloned repository.
Fusion Origins [C#]: This source is primarily coded by Korvacs. It was his private project for a considerable amount of time. The solution contains multiple projects with split servers. It's worth checking out and reading as a reference if you haven't checked it out already.

RedemptionCo [C#]: This source was coded by "lostsolder05". It's very structured and organized, as well as fairly complete. It's a good reference for structs and I can see this source holding more than most other sources can (player wise).

Patch 4282 [Conquer 2.0]: This was the first patch of Conquer 2.0. It introduced a new interface (which I love) without potency / battle power. It looks pretty awesome and though it has some graphic issues, it's one of my favorite patches.
Conquer++ [C++]: A source I threw together. The socket system could be better... but is quite solid in terms of efficiency and scalability. The solution architecture suffers, and with this being my first attempt at C++, it has a few poor style choices. In addition, object-oriented design choices let to some issues with encapsulating some Win32 properties. It's still a very promising project and can go far, but you'd have to be very patient with it.
Patch 4348 [Conquer 2.0]: This patch introduced a new font (Courier) and fixed a few interface issues. Patch 4336 (or so) implemented the first use of CPs and the dreaded Shopping Mall. Second reborn was added at some time before this patch.
CoFusion [C#]: This is a higher version of CoFuture and it's a bit more organized. It looks very similar to CoEmu's style of programming. Also, it looks like it would hold up a bit better than most of the garbage sources, but it's still fairly inefficient.

Patch 4351 [Conquer 2.0]: This patch never existed as far as TQ is concerned. Here's a possible reason why. In 4353, however, background music was added to the client (not completed until patch 5008). I'm guessing that this is just a more stable client. It still has issues with DirectX on modern computers.
XSCO 2.0+ [C++]: This project includes the source of a private server and a proxy. It's bone-you's project and it's an excellent reference for C++ development. It never got much attention, but it's one of the only C++ public sources in the community and it's fairly well-written.

Patch 5002 [Conquer 2.0]: This patch introduced the Demon Exterminators Quest, +10 through +12 items, GMs that took the form of floating blue piglets with mouse ears, the WuXing oven, the new method of putting sockets in equipment (in Phoenix Castle) and the proficiency god. Around this time, CPs started growing in popularity and showing their marks on the balance of the servers.

Patch 5017 [Conquer 2.0]: Say hello to features. From patch 5016, new fonts and nobility ranks were introduced along with pathfinding and auto team invite. TQ commented on the auto team invite feature: "don't worry, you won't get spammed too much in-game". Patch 5016 also replaced portals into the mines with assistants and added peddler to Twin City (no more dropped skill books). In patch 5017, silent.dat was added to filter speech and censor fake websites.
Hybrid's Extremely Basic, Bugless Source [C#]: I'd recommend this source if you're very interested in learning about private server development. It's written using a unique programming style that had yet been introduced to the community. You can easily upgrade / downgrade this source as you please.
Hybrid's Basic Source [C++]: It's a C++ version of the source listed above. Basically, it was converted to help assist C++ developers.
PazeCo v2 "Conquer Version of Pie" [C#]: One of the first sources that I saw use straight up pointers for it's packet structures. It was developed primarily by EmmeTheCoder and Kinshi88. It's much more organized than the garbage sources that I'll be talking about soon. I would actually go far enough to recommend it to some people who'd be interested in a 5017 source that is mostly complete. Documentation on v1 can be found here. There is no documentation for v2. Possibly updated version here.
CoFusion Reloaded [C#] This is the last of CoFuture's development. It implemented basic features and is a fairly complete source. After this, leavemealone started making a base on his own (without the help of Korvacs). A guide is available for this source.
CoMy [C#]: It's a pretty shitty source in my opinion. It implements a lot of edits, including features added in patch 5089. If you want ninjas, don't use this source. Use a source that was built for patch 5089 and up. This source is just an edit of PazeCo v2. There's nothing special about it and without the client (which has been lost), this source is mostly useless.
Re-UnitedCo [C#]: Garbage. This is one of the only edits of LOTF (Land of the forgotten) that is still public (didn't fall with megaupload). It has features coded... but it doesn't make up for it's poor programming. It will not support a large private server.
CoDarkness [C#]: Garbage. Just another edit of LOTF. It has basically not been edited in any way (except for a login fix) from the original LOTF source... so if you're after LOTF (for some reason), your best bet would be to download this source.

Arco's ConquerServer Project [C#]: It's probably the best, most complete 5017 there is so far. Some of it's methods could be better written, but over all it's a fairly well written source. It's based on Hybrid's bugless, basic project.

ConquerServer V2 [C#]: This is Hybrid's newer source (Project Manifest) which was converted to 5017 by Kiyono. More information about the original source can be found in the 5135 section.

COPS v3 [C#]: This is CptSky's LOTF edit. He split the servers up and added a few features. For the most part, it's fairly complete... but the base is still LOTF, meaning that it'll have the same stability problem. Check out his thread for his analysis on his source edit.

COPS v6 [C#]: This is a custom source made by CptSky. There's quite a bit of work required to get the database working with accurate client data, but it seems like a good reference for algorithms. The source looks to be very complete (the thread discusses the features that weren't implemented). Again, check out his thread for his analysis on the source edit.

RedemptionCo [C#]: Upgraded and coded by "lostsolder05". The same source as the one found in the 4267 section, but with a few changes to the database and packet structures. It's claimed to have a few features added.

Patch 5018 [Conquer 2.0]: A new game cipher was added (Blowfish) to confuse botters. It wasn't very confusing though because it was soon reverse engineered and cracked. TQ added the guild officer who gave guild leaders 3000 cps for winning the weekly guild war. I strongly believe that it's a terrible add-on.

Patch 5022 [Conquer 2.0]: TQ introduces the mentor and apprentice system. Suspicious items were added as well as trade partners and the ability to lock and protect your items. The PK rules changed and merchants were added. The highest level was increased to 137. Smileys were fixed to be displayed in the nobility table. HP for monsters in Dis City, stage one, were cut in half. Spells could be cast by right clicking the teammate's avatar on the right border of the screen. The signout page was added.
Warning: An antivirus program was added in this patch that crashes Windows Vista and Windows 7. Be advised and do not run Conquer from the play window.

Patch 5028 [Conquer 2.0]: NPCs and a few skills are renamed. Pathfinding in Love Canyon works. Most importantly though, a new client has replaced the old one which features black and gold dragons and a watercolor background. Clearer buttons were added in 5031, so I recommend using that instead.

Patch 5053 [Conquer 2.0: New Dynasty]: Features. In patch 5030, new hairstyles were introduced along with a new logo. In patch 5035, level 120 shields and new headgear (plumes and headbands) were added. With patch 5053, flame lit was added. Great... noobs running around and getting killed during the guild war... go teamwork... or something.

Patch 5066 [Conquer 2.0: New Dynasty]: Confiscator system was added (so at this point, instead of gears dropping from red players and that red person going to jail, the items get put in a window for offenders to buy back using CPs). Loading Details on login were added. Arrows auto-load when one quiver is used up. Some icons are fixed (but they still have some minor issues). Dyed armors show the right color after taking off a good luck garment. A new composition system was added.
Redux v2 Classic Source [C#]: A mostly completed source developed by Pro4Never, with some feature development help from Aceking, Turk, myself and others. The source has room for improvement, but it still is very efficient. It focuses on new approaches to database management and processing. "It's not a fancy source and there are better ones out there but I was giving it to one member to mess around with so figured others might find it entertaining."

COPS v7 Emulator [C++]: A fantastic little server project written in QT 4, programmed by CptSky. It was first developed as an Era of Faith emulator; however, once the emulator was underway, he created an off-shoot just for Conquer Online. I strongly encourage taking a look at this source if you're interested in C++.

Arco's 5071 Source [C#]: A basic source upgraded from Hybrid's 5017 bugless base. This was the first source that Arco structured packets in. Although most of the features were coded by Arco, he did reserve some assistance from Kinishi (who should also be credited). It works on patch 5065, but aimed at patch 5071. Here's his developmental documentation and here's his release documentation. Here are his comments about it.

Patch 5072 [Conquer 2.0: New Dynasty]: Talismans and flower rankings were added. Halos were added in patch 5078 with the flower ranking icon.

Patch 5095 [Conquer 2.0: New Dynasty]: Popular in the days before 5165. Bound equipment which was introduced at some earlier patch, has been fixed so that you cannot remove the bound attribute. They used to be called "Free" items. PK tickets are no longer required to enter the weekly / monthly pk war or arena. Ninjas were added in patch 5089. If you want the quiz show, that was added in patch 5101 (though I recommend you use 5103 if you don't want a disconnection bug).
CoEmu v2 Nano [C#]: The most popular source ever. It has the most views in the entire community. It's not the best source, and in fact... it needs to be developed pretty badly. The socket system is terrible, and its packet handling isn't very awesome either. It was the first ninja source though. It's fairly complete and when I started downloading sources (back before 5165), I had a lot of fun using it.
CoRv1 [C#]: An edit of CoEmu with more developed. It was considered a decent source back in the days and many people used it as well.
Elite-CoEmu (First Version) [C#]: I don't recommend it. It has a lot of weird errors and it doesn't work very well. You would have to rewrite a lot of things ... including it's threading system (which is multithreaded but still a terrible thread pool base). It's a disaster of a source. It's also based off of CoEmu.
Elite-CoEmu Open Source Project [C#] I recommend it if you want to look up features, you download this source. I worked on this project's development from rev. 120 through 180. I don't recommend working with the newer revisions because there are file problems. Also, it has the same threading and socket issues that make it slow and unstable (until rev 200 and something). It's not very popular because it's very difficult for some people to set up. . It doesn't work in the slightest.

Patch 5127 [Conquer 2.0: New Dynasty]: The enlightenment system was added (one of the most annoying systems in Conquer in my opinion). Action buttons were moved, interactions were added (which is awesome). A new visual effect was added to warn you when you are low on health. Flower ranking rewards were added. A new chat log interface was added along with world chat. Buttons are hidden when in pk mode. Interactions have not been censored yet.

Patch 5135 [Conquer 2.0: New Dynasty]: Interactions were removed due to their offensive and graphic nature (which I had no problem with but whatever). You can re-add them into real CO's client and they'll worked until TQ completely removed them in patch 5290 or so.
Hybrid's ConquerServer v2 Source [C#]: This source is very well coded. It's a highly recommended source for development by many members (not me). I don't recommend using it for a first source but I do recommend learning from it. Using it right of the bat might be very overwhelming.

Patch 5165 [Conquer 2.0: Raiding Clans]: There's really nothing special about this patch; however, patch 5160 introduced the Frozen Grotto map and the mount system. Clans (families of 12 people) could be created. This was my favorite patch until it became so popular and over-used. This has become the "trash patch" for development.
[C#]: Well, it's a bit better than the first. The database is faster; however, it has sharing problems and cannot support a strong server. There are many problems with multiple players using a resource. It can only be expected that a trash source like this cannot hold over 60 players (unless you have a god of a computer or your players just sit in a corner and do nothing). It's one of the most complete sources out there... and it's easy to use, but it's very messy and inefficient.
Impulse's Source [C#]: In my opinion, this is one of the best sources ever released. There's nothing special about any of it. The sockets are just normal sockets. The packets are like the packets from Hybrid's 5017 source... but it's organized and exposes how a private server functions! I highly recommend it for all members who are serious about developing their own source some day. You can download it from here. You can also download an edited (possibly second version) from here.
HepX CO [C#]: It's just a base with very basic functions. It was created by Basser and released as version 0.1. It was released to show off good programming style (how a private server should be coded) more than anything else. I'm not sure if it was that successful though. Additional Download Link.
Notice: There's no way that I'm spending my time listing all of the crappy edits for NewestCoServer. Also, before you go posting about Conquer-SX, accept the fact that it doesn't exist and has never existed.

Patch 5187 [Conquer 2.0: Raiding Clans]: In patch 5173, a new password cipher was added. In patch 5180, the martial arsenal system, arena, and couple pk tournament was added. Patch 5187 fixes heavy chat issues from patch 5180.
Project Exodus [C#]: A custom source made by ImmuneOne. It makes use of a new socket system, methods of handling packets, and of TQ's official database. The source was never completed and needs a lot of work.

Project Phoenix [C#]: My own, small server project. It uses a different server architecture that isn't traditionally used in the community (an account, message, and map server design). The base is strong (in comparison to others at this time); however, the server design can be improved (to just support an account and game server).
Patch 5212 [Conquer 2.0: Raiding Clans]: In patch 5199, a poker system was added as well as Alternative Equipment (which was made available on patch 5200 which uses a new method of displaying equipment for that purpose). In patch 5212, refinery and stabilization were both added. Horse racing and an arena store were both added. They also added a chat interface as well as a first and last name interface (which was removed in patch 5250).

Patch 5250 [Conquer 2.0: Legends Return Season I]: In this patch, TQ introduced sub-classes and an artifact system. Weapon accessories could now be equipped ... like feather dusters... New floors for Frozen Grotto were added along with boss hunting. TQ expanded warehouses to fit more items. Ninjas were finally given a super gear cool effect (which sucks). TQ added a new shopping mall in patch 5223 (which is very nice).

Patch 5290 [Conquer 2.0: Legends Return Season I]: Reincarnation, pure skills, permanent stones, clan qualifiers, elite pk tournaments, and a button to hide buttons were all added on this patch. That's right... there are now way to many buttons to be on the screen so they added another button to hide them all.
Upgraded Project Exodus [C#]: This source was upgraded by Pro4Never to match the new packet structures in patch 5290. Otherwise, there is nothing different about the source.

Patch 5300 [Conquer 2.0: Legends Return Season II]: The max level was increased to 138. Nothing special about this patch really. In patch 5310, new houses and racing maps were added. They didn't even use the maps I photoshopped for them... they used the training ground map. Players can now log out (finally) from the exit menu. Also, on character creation, it doesn't return you to the main screen, it goes right into the game.

Patch 5350 [Conquer 2.0: Legends Return Season III]: The Returning Light is released... meaning monks were added. I recommend patch 5355 if you want to get the up-to-date skills for monks.
HellmouthCO Source [C#]: This is Pro4Never's source. He recommends that you use patch 5355 like I suggested above. It's a very basic source but it works and is ready to be developed. I didn't like it very much. It doesn't have mobs which pisses a lot of noobs off and makes me laugh.

Patch 5369 [Conquer 2.0: Legends Return Season III]: There is no reason for having a source on this patch at all. Some packet structures were updated. That's about it.
Virtual Legends Source [C#]: This is 12tails and Shunsui's project. It's an upgraded version of Impulse's private source from patch 5180. They deny it but I have it and can see many similarities! It's still pretty basic though.

Patch 5376 [Conquer 2.0: Legends Return Season III]: This patch introduces team PK tournaments, capture the flag, team qualifiers, new spear and wand skills, and escort missions.
Upgraded ConquerServerV2 Source [C#]: Originally coded by Hybrid, this source has been upgraded to work on this patch. I'm not sure why... but there you go. Download Update 2.
Patch 5392 [Conquer 2.0: Legends Return Season III]: Macs can now connect to Conquer Online using their own client. New garments were added for VIPs along with new VIP services and a new VIP window. The client is stable again for the first time since patch 5165 and memory is no longer leaking on the login screen. In patch 5395, the wrangler subclass was released and new mount skins were added.

Patch 5509 [Conquer 2.0: Legends Return Season III]: Guild Recruitment is added to the client as well as a new options menu. TQ replaced the Blowfish cipher with Cast to confuse botters (which it didn't at all).
Upgraded ConquerServerV2 Source [C#]: Originally coded by Hybrid, this source has been upgraded to work on this patch. Download Update 3.

Patch 5517 [Conquer 2.0: Legends Return Season III]: Attacking on steeds was added. Now if you hold down your CTRL button, you jump with your steed and if you hold down your ALT button, you charge... which completely interferes with getting names from chat. That problem still exists.
Albertros [C#]: Pro4Never's source after HellmouthCO. It's a very good reference and I highly recommend studying it. It's the best C# source I've seen released to the community so far. It makes the use of a new way to handle mysql and packets.

ProjectX V3.2 [C#]: ProjectX is a clean, organized source programmed by BaussHacker. It's one of the only sources in the community to be commented. It seems to be inspired by Hybrid & Pro4Never's sources (style and packet handling). It uses a combination of Microsoft SQL (MsSQL) and flat files for a database. The flat-file system will drag the server upon high server stress and not scale well, but that's the only problems I see right away. For the most part, ProjectX is a great source.

ProjectX V5 (Candy Conquer) [C#]: Written by the same author as ProjectX 3.2. Shows improvements across the board for general organization, but may be confusing at first. The solution uses custom project types for displaying scripting file systems written in C#, and such systems are generally highly abstracted (not necessarily bad, but could be difficult to follow at times). The ORM and scripting systems are both custom. Shows promise as a completed source, and all noted scalability concerns are quite easily written off due to good maintainability and design consistency.

World Conquer [C#]: Written by pintinho12, uses my project (Phoenix) as a base but with heavy modifications to the solution architecture and general systems. The thread speaks for itself, in quote: "The source is ready to login and already have a few functions. You will notice that my codes aren't so great, but if you want to point anything bad, make something constructive so i can improve myself too." In general, code might be buggy and the socket system should be improved. Nothing a quick look through doesn't solve (the source is maintainable and clean to work with).

Patch 5532 [Conquer 2.0: Invasion of Pirates]: Uhm... yikes. That's a terrible expansion name. Anyways, this patch introduced a new password cipher which remains unknown at this time. The game cipher's exchange was also changed. The login freeze problem has finally been fixed (the client no longer freezes for 10 seconds while it logs in for the first time being executed).

Patch 5570 [Conquer 2.0: Invasion of Pirates]: Pirates. You know TQ... the ancient Chinese didn't know how to sail. I have completely lost interest in Conquer Online at this point so anyways, new maps were added in patch 5568. That's pretty much it.

Patch 5607 [Conquer 2.0: Invasion of Pirates]: Alright, so TQ released a new expansion to go along with the pirates expansion. New skills were added for ninjas and warriors. The scythe has been added to the game as well. It's not that bad actually. First patch I approve of in a long time.

Patch 5619 [Conquer 2.0: Invasion of Pirates]: Mine caves were removed. The maps are still there though, so if you're running a server on a patch like this, you can easily keep them open. TQ is having some massive problems with botters and is trying to attack them in the worst places (places that don't really effect them at all, but harm the players not botting). They updated their bot system a patch later but it didn't help.
ConquerServerV3 [C#]: This is Hybrid's newest source. It's still under development, but from what is already coded, it looks promising. His programming style is a bit messy, but the methods he uses are new and innovative. If you haven't already, it might be worth studying a little.

Patch 5622 [Conquer 2.0: Invasion of Pirates]: TQ introduces the Chi System. Basically, people with a lot of money can now improve their character's statistics greatly and permanently. A lot of people disapprove of the system.

Patch 5639 [Conquer 2.0: Invasion of Pirates]: Flags are introduced so players are able to display their national flag with their character. One-armed bandits are introduced as an alternative gambling system for the casino. It's a basic slot machine. Composition and subclass promotion systems are tweaked slightly. The war against bots in Conquer also starts with patch 5632 (does not affect private servers). If you use this patch, I would recommend using 5661 or above (20 patches just fixing these errors) to fix panel formatting errors and login problems.

Patch 5697 [Conquer 2.0: The Oriental Assassin]: Assassins profession created from the archer class, and added to the game. Composition systems added to one menu, available from wherever the player is in the world. Skills modified, archer equipment modified for Assassins. Updates for their skills: patch 5706.

Patch 5721 [Conquer 2.0: The Oriental Assassin]: The Champion's Arena opens. "In Champion’s Arena, every player will have the chance to win as there will be more tightened restrictions on gear, stats and Chi attributes, and fighters with equivalent strength will be matched randomly." Character transfer opens on patch 5725, and the anti-bot system receives an update a patch later.

Patch 5729 [Conquer 2.0: The Oriental Assassin]: Automatic hunting is added to the game. Players can now just let the server hunt for them (like a hunting bot). Yikes. More buttons added to the screen (auto hunt and first credit gifts button).

Patch 5761 [Conquer 2.0: The Oriental Assassin]: Jiang Hu added to the game. Jiang Hu is a mode where you can attack anyone who is also in Jiang Hu mode. More statistic increases because that's exactly what this game needed, more overpowered players. If you really want this patch... I suggest using 5763to fix interface errors.

Patch 5838 [Conquer 2.0: The Oriental Assassin]: Resources for the map overhaul are released. "As a part of the progress toward Conquer Online 3.0, the remodeling of the major cities has begun."

Patch 6090 [Conquer 2.0]: I don't know. I've stopped keeping tabs on the game. If you have a suggestion for patches past this point, feel free to let me know. The game has seriously gone down hill.
Throne [C#]: This project is likely the best example of a source running on this patch (for packet and cipher references); however, the scalability and maintainibility of the project is said to be very weak. In the words of the author: "Don't use this, develop this, or anything else unless you're prepared to run into serious problems. As it is, this project is not for use as a public server. It's for testing and research."

That's all I have for you.
Last updated 2/16/2016

Good luck, and remember,

Sincerely,
Spirited

Thanks
71 Users
Old 02/02/2012, 12:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
HepX Co's links are all dead btw but nice anyways xD

Old 02/02/2012, 12:28   #3

elite*gold: 20
It's pretty amazing that you managed to not include LOTF (5017), lol
I'm not seeing "hadeset's source" (4351) either and the shoppingmall thing was not added in 4348 since I'm pretty sure that lottery and shoppingmall were the same patch and lottery was added in 4336, I could be wrong though.
Old 02/02/2012, 13:03   #4

Received Thanks: 2,499
Hes only posted sources that he has downloads for.

Old 02/02/2012, 14:31   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Hes only posted sources that he has downloads for.
Good point, then did you and Future ever create a 4267 source? I know you 2 had a 4348 one but never knew about the 4267 one until I read this.
//edit Just checked and the attacking system is the one from KindlessCO so it must be the 4267 that (I think) Junior released.
Old 02/02/2012, 14:43   #6

Had to download it to remember but yeah i wrote that source, i don't remember how much input Future actually had in that one, certainly the 4348 he had more input.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2012, 14:52   #7

Well if you say so and I just noticed that you're not a mod anymore.
Old 02/02/2012, 15:05   #8

Yeah it still has some of my debugging in it like outputting the character statistics on login. And yeah i couldnt be bothered any more, i dont really have the time either to be honest.
Old 02/02/2012, 15:58   #9

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Yeah it still has some of my debugging in it like outputting the character statistics on login. And yeah i couldnt be bothered any more, i dont really have the time either to be honest.
Aww ****... Let's see how much modding I get done w.o you lol.. sorry to see you go.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2012, 17:13   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrobinson View Post
HepX Co's links are all dead btw but nice anyways xD
I can still access MultiUpload. Is that weird?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
It's pretty amazing that you managed to not include LOTF (5017), lol
I'm not seeing "hadeset's source" (4351) either and the shoppingmall thing was not added in 4348 since I'm pretty sure that lottery and shoppingmall were the same patch and lottery was added in 4336, I could be wrong though.
And yah, it must of been. There's no way for me to find out though because TQ's patches don't go back that far anymore.
Old 02/02/2012, 18:47   #11

Sorry for being off-topic, Korvacs quit elitepvpers?
Old 02/02/2012, 22:58   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by F i n c h i View Post
Sorry for being off-topic, Korvacs quit elitepvpers?
Nah. Being a moderator takes up a lot of time and patience. Plus, this community is going downhill all the time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2012, 11:45   #13

Didn't you already make a thread like this? o.o
Old 02/03/2012, 12:07   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by I don't have a username View Post
Didn't you already make a thread like this? o.o
He did, [Guide] All Sources List
But it seems that he removed it.
//edit Arco's 5071 source isn't listed.
Old 02/03/2012, 14:00   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
He did, [Guide] All Sources List
But it seems that he removed it.
//edit Arco's 5071 source isn't listed.
I could find at least 20 sources that isn't listed.

« [Downloads] Popular Clients List | [Release] Albetros Custom Source (Latest Hellmouth) »