Seriously dude? Quit this ****!
It has the CQ_Server log which is telling you that the **** MySQL could not connect...
I remember writing that error message... and thinking to myself...
"***, if people don't understand the error from this nicely formatted error message, then they must be the stupidest person alive."
i did every thing correct and i added a account sql like u said up but when i login in the Login server say that i tried to login with invalid password
and client say invalid account or password
I updated this base to version 5600 I updated all the packages for version, but I am with this error, there is no login, I tried everything and I do not know what else to do, someone tell me to me Why this error?
Great souce, thank you. Could you just say were is coded:
1 - Exp cap, when player hit 25 % of the total exp bar it level up instead of waiting until the 100%;
2 - Status screen itens not showing the real damage;
3 - The hit chance formula, cause i think its a bit off mark;
I just need the file were is coded or should i can do the rest.
Great souce, thank you. Could you just say were is coded:
1 - Exp cap, when player hit 25 % of the total exp bar it level up instead of waiting until the 100%;
2 - Status screen itens not showing the real damage;
3 - The hit chance formula, cause i think its a bit off mark;
I just need the file were is coded or should i can do the rest.
1. Exp calculation is right. cq_levexp table on mysql... and the exp is leveling after 25% because it's 4x lower than the one configured in the levexp.dat file in the client.
2. The status screen shows the damage without SDG/SPG, tho it's correct. TQ does the same way. You can find it in Character.cs file btw
3. The hitchance formula is doing ok, but good luck, it's on Battle System.cs
[RELEASE]Conquer Emulator Source 5165 11/22/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 29 Replies Latest Version: v1.0.0
Last Updated: 07:37AM 29/07 2010
This is a small project in NewestCOServer.
Why this?
To make a better NewestCOServer source.
Ive deleted alot things so far and started building things up.
I will work on this time after time, untill it will be good :)
Hope you find this useful
[Release] Conquer Source 08/23/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies Heya.
Since wrong people got ahold of this (immature kids, ofcourse) I decided to release it.
It's a source which base was made by Tanel, and was rewritten and continued by me.
I will not say that the coding in this source is great, because it's sure not. I stopped developing somewhere in 2008, so it's poorly coded in some places, but it has the basic stuffs + some more.
Here's a little list to give you a little information: