Can anybody help me to create an account? I have the source running correctly but i dont know how to create an account, at least can someone upload the sql with some accounts created please?
Can anybody help me to create an account? I have the source running correctly but i dont know how to create an account, at least can someone upload the sql with some accounts created please?
Can anybody help me to create an account? I have the source running correctly but i dont know how to create an account, at least can someone upload the sql with some accounts created please?
I really try to be a good guy, but I don't know how people who can't read get internet access.
Passwords use Whirlpool hash, which you can do by simply calling
I'm assuming it's 5517 client but it could possibly be 5518 lol I'm installing your client to see if it helps, stupid question but what should these be in the loader.ini
- Guild War disconnection
There was an issue causing a disconnection to everybody who's close to the Guild Pole. I think I fixed it (not tested on the public server tho), but I think it's because of the Guild Name Length. So you might check it. It doesn't happen often, but it does, and it's so annoying. If you restart the server it will be fixed (without changing the guild holder).
This one may be fixed by doing a correction on the MsgNpcInfoEx. The Resize inside the name attribute is creating a packet with more than 1024 bytes.
[Loader]
IPAddress=My IP
LoginPort=9958
GamePort=9865
Login cfg
Code:
[MySQL]
Hostname=localhost
Username=root
Password=My password
Database=zf
Port=3306
[Security]
; maximum login attempt in less than n MIN_LOGIN_TIME seconds
MAX_LOGIN_ATTEMPT=5
; minimum amount of login tries in n seconds
MIN_LOGIN_TIME=10
; ban time for users that try to login MAX_LOGIN_ATTEMPT times in MIN_LOGIN_TIME seconds
BAN_TIME=0
; lock user after n failed login attempt
WRONG_PASSWORD_LOCK=5
[ServerConfig]
MIN_ONLINE_PLAYER=10
LISTEN_PORT=9958
; Don't change this if you don't know what you're doing.
[TransferKey]
Key=EypKhLvYJ3zdLCTyz9Ak8RAgM78tY5F32b7CUXDuLDJDFBH8H67BWy9QThmaN5Vb
Salt=MyqVgBf3ytALHWLXbJxSUX4uFEu3Xmz2UAY9sTTm8AScB7Kk2uwqDSnuNJske4By
[GameServer]
; Server0=GameServerIP GameServerPort Username Password ServerName
Server0=My IP 9865 test test Dark
Same details for Login.cfg in MsgServer bin folder and my Shell.ini
Code:
[MySQL]
Hostname=localhost
Username=root
Password=My password
Database=zf
[AccountServer]
ACCOUNT_IP=My IP
ACCOUNT_PORT=9865
SERVERNAME=Dark
LOGINNAME=test
PASSWORD=test
MAXLOGINTABLESIZE=500
LOGINOVERTIMESECS=120
[Language]
StringFile=ini\Cn_Res.ini
;old DR654dt34trg4UI6
[Blowfish]
Key=jiDnJ2LUxH02a5iR
; Used on the communication between the Game and the Login server
; Also requires the LOGINNAME and PASSWORD listed above.
; 2014-12-09 - Felipe
; Method by Spirited Fang
[TransferKey]
Key=EypKhLvYJ3zdLCTyz9Ak8RAgM78tY5F32b7CUXDuLDJDFBH8H67BWy9QThmaN5Vb
Salt=MyqVgBf3ytALHWLXbJxSUX4uFEu3Xmz2UAY9sTTm8AScB7Kk2uwqDSnuNJske4By
Just downloaded Buu packet analyzer v2 and v1 but not sure how to use it :/ Any way if it doesn't log in then I exit the client and try logging back in I'm getting failed to login server is down (10)
Did you change anything?
1. You can't PK in Twin City.
2. This source were used in a live game server with more than 100 players, i'm pretty sure that when it has been released everything worked fine.
Did you change anything?
1. You can't PK in Twin City.
2. This source were used in a live game server with more than 100 players, i'm pretty sure that when it has been released everything worked fine.
Thank you for your reply,
I can't change any settings, I will try to go to other places PK
Will it be the problem of [NoneEscort] in front of the name?
I see everyone's name. There is this NoneEscort in front.
Look at other people's coats as if they are "not wearing"
Open PK to fight the guards, the guards don’t fight back, I don’t have blue names.
[RELEASE]Conquer Emulator Source 5165 11/22/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 29 Replies Latest Version: v1.0.0
Last Updated: 07:37AM 29/07 2010
This is a small project in NewestCOServer.
Why this?
To make a better NewestCOServer source.
Ive deleted alot things so far and started building things up.
I will work on this time after time, untill it will be good :)
Hope you find this useful
[Release] Conquer Source 08/23/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies Heya.
Since wrong people got ahold of this (immature kids, ofcourse) I decided to release it.
It's a source which base was made by Tanel, and was rewritten and continued by me.
I will not say that the coding in this source is great, because it's sure not. I stopped developing somewhere in 2008, so it's poorly coded in some places, but it has the basic stuffs + some more.
Here's a little list to give you a little information: