The skill is not saving, is that because of the owner id not being the same. I have noticed all the other tables increment owner id from 0 but magic increments from 0000, is this an error?
Also I can't use the riding skill, I have looked at the packets and the skill and everything matches up. I have tried to go to any area that is not PK restricted but still no luck.
Previously I have coded redux's source and I found that quite easy to code but this more efficient way will take more time to get used to, any help would be appreciated.
I have been reading everything on this forum for a while now but this is my first time asking a question.
I'm not sure if I should be surprised since this source has been used on my server for almost 1 year and I never had those problems.
Also @, are you talking about which version of the source? The ones from Dropbox or the one from the thread?
Anyway @ any chance you can get back to me? Do you have another update source via dropbox? I cannot use XP skills, Steed or saving skills. I have tried to download a fresh 5517 client but it still has the same errors. I have also downloaded your source again and import the database but still the same errors.
Any help would be appreciated. I have tried to check if there are missing packets when I use the xp skills or riding skill but nothing shows.
Anyway @ any chance you can get back to me? Do you have another update source via dropbox? I cannot use XP skills, Steed or saving skills. I have tried to download a fresh 5517 client but it still has the same errors. I have also downloaded your source again and import the database but still the same errors.
Any help would be appreciated. I have tried to check if there are missing packets when I use the xp skills or riding skill but nothing shows.
What version of visual studio did you use to compile the project?
What version of MySQL are you using?
You are compiling the file in 64 bit right? Because its not a 32bit project or am I wrong? I changed the libeay32.dll file to the 64 bit version released by the beta limit guy.
Edit: Okay, I sorted it. Thanks for the help guys.
You have two solutions which I'll not post the code for you.
1. You can enable the auto quote on table/column names, editing the Fluent Connection;
2. You can escpae the column name which is using a reserved name with "`" on the mapping.
[RELEASE]Conquer Emulator Source 5165 11/22/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 29 Replies Latest Version: v1.0.0
Last Updated: 07:37AM 29/07 2010
This is a small project in NewestCOServer.
Why this?
To make a better NewestCOServer source.
Ive deleted alot things so far and started building things up.
I will work on this time after time, untill it will be good :)
Hope you find this useful
[Release] Conquer Source 08/23/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies Heya.
Since wrong people got ahold of this (immature kids, ofcourse) I decided to release it.
It's a source which base was made by Tanel, and was rewritten and continued by me.
I will not say that the coding in this source is great, because it's sure not. I stopped developing somewhere in 2008, so it's poorly coded in some places, but it has the basic stuffs + some more.
Here's a little list to give you a little information: