So what i did is I change the code from .Drop_ITEM to .DELETE
and it seems working find if I drop any item and relogin and check my inventory the item that i drop dont duplicate anymore. and I try to pickup the item and relogin and no item is duplicated it is now working find but the problem is it keeps on showing this error.
Then you need to get rid of the item object in the server, because the item still exists. It's throwing exceptions because it cannot save an record that no longer exists.
Good job tho
Hi beginner here, i really wanted to make ps server v5517 but i dont know how to setup everything can someone help? What should i do? Do i need hamachi etc?
So what i did is I change the code from .Drop_ITEM to .DELETE
and it seems working find if I drop any item and relogin and check my inventory the item that i drop dont duplicate anymore. and I try to pickup the item and relogin and no item is duplicated it is now working find but the problem is it keeps on showing this error.
The Error --->
After reading this again I noticed that this is wrong. You can't delete the item on drop or you can't grab it again, unless you create a brand new item after getting it.
After reading this again I noticed that this is wrong. You can't delete the item on drop or you can't grab it again, unless you create a brand new item after getting it.
I already tested it. If I drop the item. The item is now deleted to the database but the item exist in the map. Now if i pickup that not existing item the error will show but the item will now exist in my inventory and in the database.
I tried it with other character. I drop Item from my first character then pick the item with my second character the error will show but the item exist in the database.
Also when i drop the item and leave it until it disppear the error will show again.
I dont have any problem this time so far regarding to that changes I made. But Im gonna make some more test.
I just want to know how to remove that error showing.
I already tested it. If I drop the item. The item is now deleted to the database but the item exist in the map. Now if i pickup that not existing item the error will show but the item will now exist in my inventory and in the database.
I tried it with other character. I drop Item from my first character then pick the item with my second character the error will show but the item exist in the database.
Also when i drop the item and leave it until it disppear the error will show again.
I dont have any problem this time so far regarding to that changes I made. But Im gonna make some more test.
I just want to know how to remove that error showing.
You have two solutions:
Quote:
You delete the item right when you drop it, but you save a snapshot (or struct with the item info) of it's latest state, and create a brand new item when AND IF someone grabs it.
Quote:
You don't delete the item, make sure PlayerIdentity is set to 0 together with position being set to 254, make a check when loading inventory to just don't load items with position 254 and make sure that the items thread is deleting it when it expires, then, if someone grabs the item, you just save the new player identity into the item and send it to the inventory.
Also, if you're not deleting the item make sure that there's absolutely nothing saving a new item in the process. AFAIK there's no way of duplicating an item unless the procedure is creating a new one instead of changing owners. As you noticed, FluentNHibernate won't let you duplicate.
Hi beginner here, i really wanted to make ps server v5517 but i dont know how to setup everything can someone help? What should i do? Do i need hamachi etc?
Our community is mostly self-help, and the server scene is unfortunately very saturated with people making poor content. There are a few beginners making nice servers, but it's mostly bad... which doesn't help with the mentality here. If you still want to give it a try, do expect to learn or have learned programming already. It's a steep curve to climb initially. Feel free to create a new thread about problems you run into, but be prepared to be asked what your problem is, what you've done to try solving the problem, what you expect, what the actual behavior is, pictures, errors, etc. Good luck, and check out all the stickied threads we have.
Also, if you're not deleting the item make sure that there's absolutely nothing saving a new item in the process. AFAIK there's no way of duplicating an item unless the procedure is creating a new one instead of changing owners. As you noticed, FluentNHibernate won't let you duplicate.
Thanks! I will try that. One thing I found out that the phoenix skill dont levelup.
Your game server ip is probably not reachable. Either your configuration is wrong or the port isn't open through your firewall. If you're testing with your local Ip address, then it's probably the first.
Then you need to get rid of the item object in the server, because the item still exists. It's throwing exceptions because it cannot save an record that no longer exists.
Good job tho
EDİT: I WİLL FİXED. IM SETUP mysql-connector-net-6.6.6.msi PROBLEM FİXED.
AppServ v 8.5.0
Apache 2.4.23
PHP 5.6.26
PHP 7.0.11
MySQL 5.7.15
phpMyAdmin 4.6.4
Error Log here
PHP Code:
2020-04-17 08:49:30 [ERROR] - Could not connect to mysql server. 2020-04-17 08:49:30 [EXCEPTION] - FluentNHibernate.Cfg.FluentConfigurationException: An invalid or incomplete configuration was used while creating a SessionFactory. Check PotentialReasons collection, and InnerException for more detail.
---> NHibernate.HibernateException: Could not create the driver from NHibernate.Driver.MySqlDataDriver, NHibernate, Version=3.3.1.4000, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=aa95f207798dfdb4. ---> System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Özel durum bir çağırma hedefi tarafından oluşturuldu. ---> System.ArgumentException: İstenen .Net Framework Veri Sağlayıcısı bulunamadı. Yüklü olmayabilir. konum: System.Data.Common.DbProviderFactories.GetFactory(String providerInvariantName) konum: NHibernate.Driver.ReflectionBasedDriver..ctor(String providerInvariantName, String driverAssemblyName, String connectionTypeName, String commandTypeName) konum: NHibernate.Driver.MySqlDataDriver..ctor() --- İç özel durum yığını izlemesinin sonu --- konum: System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandleInternal& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck) konum: System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipCheckThis, Boolean fillCache, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) konum: System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) konum: System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type) konum: NHibernate.Connection.ConnectionProvider.ConfigureDriver(IDictionary`2 settings) --- İç özel durum yığını izlemesinin sonu --- konum: NHibernate.Connection.ConnectionProvider.ConfigureDriver(IDictionary`2 settings) konum: NHibernate.Connection.ConnectionProviderFactory.NewConnectionProvider(IDictionary`2 settings) konum: NHibernate.Cfg.SettingsFactory.BuildSettings(IDictionary`2 properties) konum: NHibernate.Cfg.Configuration.BuildSettings() konum: NHibernate.Cfg.Configuration.BuildSessionFactory() konum: FluentNHibernate.Cfg.FluentConfiguration.BuildSessionFactory() --- İç özel durum yığını izlemesinin sonu --- konum: FluentNHibernate.Cfg.FluentConfiguration.BuildSessionFactory() konum: DB.SessionFactory.CreateLoginFactory() E:\zf\DB\Session Factory.cs içinde: satır 126 konum: DB.SessionFactory..ctor(String szHost, Boolean bIsLogin) E:\zf\DB\Session Factory.cs içinde: satır 56 konum: LoginServer.Program.ServerStartup() E:\zf\LoginServer\Program.cs içinde: satır 87
[RELEASE]Conquer Emulator Source 5165 11/22/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 29 Replies Latest Version: v1.0.0
Last Updated: 07:37AM 29/07 2010
This is a small project in NewestCOServer.
Why this?
To make a better NewestCOServer source.
Ive deleted alot things so far and started building things up.
I will work on this time after time, untill it will be good :)
Hope you find this useful
[Release] Conquer Source 08/23/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies Heya.
Since wrong people got ahold of this (immature kids, ofcourse) I decided to release it.
It's a source which base was made by Tanel, and was rewritten and continued by me.
I will not say that the coding in this source is great, because it's sure not. I stopped developing somewhere in 2008, so it's poorly coded in some places, but it has the basic stuffs + some more.
Here's a little list to give you a little information: