Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Introducing Shannara Conquer

Discussion on Introducing Shannara Conquer within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 06/18/2018, 02:08   #226

elite*gold: 8
Looks great, Good Job <3
Old 06/25/2018, 02:20   #227

elite*gold: 200
As many of you know, we've been working behind the scenes to release an entire expasion to our server.

Slowly throughout time we've been releasing some content related to the item skins but we have so much more in store that will bring a breath of fresh air to the server.

This new expantion is nearly ready to be released and we're only tweaking the final things in order to provide you with a final release without any bugs or lack of content.

Here's a quick sneak peak of how the Skin Store will look like. In this store you may get custom skins using CosmeticTickets and apply them to your weapon to change its looks. We'll be releasing more sneak peaks into the entire expansion within the next few days.

Shannara Conquer - Skin Store

What do you think about it?

Happy gaming at Shannara Conquer!

Best regards,
- Nyo
Old 06/25/2018, 06:47   #228

elite*gold: 80
Where can I find a more detail patch description? I've logged on but can't really find anything about the last patch (From April).
Old 06/25/2018, 17:06   #229

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarBucks View Post
Where can I find a more detail patch description? I've logged on but can't really find anything about the last patch (From April).
You may check the previous patch description here.
I'll make sure to add a way to bring up the dialog ingame as well. You must have received it the first time you logged in after patching up the client tho.

Old 06/27/2018, 02:15   #230

elite*gold: 0
While your development of the server is certainly appreciated, but I do think that working on cosmetics while the server is only alive for two hours a week during gw is ignoring the problem and just working for the sake of providing a server update every now and then so that it's said that this server has active development, and claiming that these changes will bring a "breath of fresh air" to the server doesn't make any sense, I mean if the server has no active pvp I would log anyways to admire the skins and garments I've got ?!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2018, 03:30   #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuDe_eg View Post
While your development of the server is certainly appreciated, but I do think that working on cosmetics while the server is only alive for two hours a week during gw is ignoring the problem and just working for the sake of providing a server update every now and then so that it's said that this server has active development, and claiming that these changes will bring a "breath of fresh air" to the server doesn't make any sense, I mean if the server has no active pvp I would log anyways to admire the skins and garments I've got ?!
The skins are part of the set of changes that we have prepared to release in the near future but these updates are not limited to skins. We'll be also releasing team-based and guild-based events which are already finished in the short-term.

Here's a sneak peak of one of those events that will be released in the next patch:

Similar to the events that we are already running every week - Elite PK Tournament and Skill PK Tournament - the Team PK Tournament will be a ladder eliminatory championship with the initial knockout phase, quarter-finals, semi-finals and the final where you'll have the chance to team up with 2 of your friends and fight other teams.
As I said in my post, we have been pushing updates related to skins but we have much more than that in store that all-together will bring (we hope) a breath of fresh air to the server by focusing simultaneously on PVE, PVP and Cosmetics.

Nevertheless, if you see a possible solution for the problem that you are mentioning related to the lack of pvp or at least something that might contribute to its improvement please feel free to speak it out to us. Most of these updates were also suggested by players and some of them were even denied the first time they were suggested so if you got a cool idea we'll certainly give it some thought and if we find it a benefit for the server as a whole we'll happily implement it.

Best regards,
- Nyo
Old 07/08/2018, 00:02   #232

As many of you already know and as I mentioned on previous posts on this thread, we've been working on a new expasion for Shannara Conquer that will introduce a few things to the server among which, the actual Weapon Skins system.

This new expasion is nearly ready and we can't wait to release it to our community. It will open so many new possibilities for things that we have planned for the server and it will introduce a series of updates for the server that will include exciting PVP Events in which you can prove your true strenght!

Stay tuned for more! We'll be releasing more information about the update soon!

Happy gaming at Shannara Conquer!

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2018, 08:47   #233

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
Great work as always, Nyorai.
Old 08/23/2018, 01:51   #234

suggestion start new server with same content with more classic features like >> no auto loot only notification and effect on dropped items if it worth . max level ring necklace boots 110 112 120 no blessed items no commends for mining more classic mining of the old conquer you get lose ores if yo dig in one spot for a while without moving and dropping ores in same spot yo get less ores dis city and move hourly events to be daily events with a little bit more profit i would recommend to be points system
Old 10/04/2018, 15:33   #235

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadi12 View Post
yea but isnt the server kinda too old for new players now ? when did you start
I started about 11 or so years ago, which is why i said I never realized how much I missed the way things used to be
Old 10/04/2018, 20:58   #236

nice work Nyorai
Old 10/08/2018, 09:16   #237

Is the rumors true? that the shannara source has been hacked? coz most of all new server classic claiming it was shannara source? & what happen to shannara BTW? players are leaving..
Old 10/11/2018, 09:25   #238

elite*gold: 80
You should add a way to obtain + items (stones, locked obtained through events maybe?) that way people new to the server have a way to catch up to those who obtained their gear when the server was poppin
Old 10/12/2018, 03:43   #239

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
Is the rumors true? that the shannara source has been hacked? coz most of all new server classic claiming it was shannara source? & what happen to shannara BTW? players are leaving..
I figured only an idiot would fall for that scam, and I guess I was right.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/21/2018, 06:39   #240

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I figured only an idiot would fall for that scam, and I guess I was right.
You want one? I'll give it to you for free.

Tags
classic, conquer, conquer online, private server