Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Introducing Shannara Conquer

Discussion on Introducing Shannara Conquer within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 11/07/2017, 08:10   #211

elite*gold: 0
Shannara Conquer is the best private server since Qonquer. I finally found a place for me
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2017, 09:17   #212

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyorai View Post
We appreciate all of your positive feedback and we're glad you're enjoying the server

We don't have any plans to host a server in the US.
u should xD
Old 11/26/2017, 08:44   #213

Great Server. Playing there for one month and it is just perfect!
Old 11/28/2017, 10:28   #214

What happened

What happened, I read reviews about the server a year ago, and 500 players has dropped to 220 which 5 + are of the same player. I do not know how many chars can open.
the server is still great, but we should be more than 1000 players this year. Is Conquer dying? I have 1 month and no problem at all. I played other SERVERS and are very difficult/easy or have bugs. And this is not. So I don't understand the results.
Old 11/28/2017, 16:06   #215

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by kharina View Post
What happened, I read reviews about the server a year ago, and 500 players has dropped to 220 which 5 + are of the same player. I do not know how many chars can open.
the server is still great, but we should be more than 1000 players this year. Is Conquer dying? I have 1 month and no problem at all. I played other SERVERS and are very difficult/easy or have bugs. And this is not. So I don't understand the results.
Yes.
Old 12/03/2017, 15:21   #216

I indeed got the name from it
Old 12/08/2017, 15:15   #217

Good server. One thing I don't like is that you gotta have VIP to see if a +1 dropped. Call me lazy but that's my opinion.
Old 12/09/2017, 07:05   #218

what an amazing pServer
Old 12/09/2017, 19:32   #219

I personally tested this server, my opinion about this server is a good one left me a nice inpressure and I really like it! Good luck Nyorian
Old 01/08/2018, 11:21   #220

Found this server a couple of weeks ago.

- Found a bug with blue mouse, fixed within 3 days
- Active Admin ! (Not playing himself)
- Awesome events
- Enough active players (could always use more)
- More awesome stuff coming

Would recommend to players looking for an awesome classic server
Old 04/04/2018, 13:48   #221

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuDe_eg View Post
How often did L2h do content updates and bug fixes ? how good was the source it was using ? how many speeders/aimbotters were there ? was there any anti cheat protection ? how good was the host ? were there any custom pve/pvp tournaments ? how long did it take for it to implement an infinite stamina room ? was there infinite stamina duel rooms with accuracy and hits counter ? how often did you see Janix (L2h's owner) in game ?

If you answer these questions honestly you will see that Shannara is better in all these aspects than L2h but L2h still had a more active community than Shannara that's true and the reason behind that is pretty obvious, the classic version of this game is so ******* old and I rarely if ever see anyone below eighteen years old in any classic server, a lot of the veteran players already quit and moved on with their lives (believe me I know it) and at the same time it's not getting any new players because the younger fans of this game don't relate to the classic version and they head directly into modern servers and the classic players who are still willing to play prefer lower rates servers because they don't have as much time now to put into grinding as they used to before.
What I see here is you not accepting that very fact and instead are trying to take it out on Nyorai who is doing a good job developing/running the server, he may not be doing a perfect job in your opinion, I accept that, but the fact is the server has the potential to attract more players than L2h did but the problem is there are not as much players now.
Eek I really must've slacked 🙄
Old 04/04/2018, 15:40   #222

I love the server, I never realized how much I missed the way things used to be until i played Shannara CO. Great work Guys keep it up.
Old 04/04/2018, 18:55   #223

Quote:
Originally Posted by plagueknight54 View Post
I love the server, I never realized how much I missed the way things used to be until i played Shannara CO. Great work Guys keep it up.
yea but isnt the server kinda too old for new players now ? when did you start
Old 04/05/2018, 10:35   #224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janix-L2H View Post
Eek I really must've slacked 🙄
Don't take this the wrong way, for me l2h was the best private server ever and ever since I haven't played a private server that could capture the same feel of true classic, that post was me asking for a server more like l2h.
Old 04/27/2018, 13:05   #225

elite*gold: 200
As a few members of our community know I've been abroad for the past few months and I was uncapable of working on the server and with an extremely limited access to the internet.
However, I'd like to inform everyone that everything's now back on track and I already picked up on the development of the server and I intend to keep that up =)

Today we have released the first update to the server in a few months and it will be the first of many to come!

You may find things such as recalculations on the Magic Damage as well as the cooldown between magic spells, progress made on item skins that will open up room for lots of possibilities, a VIP Panel that brings more comfort into the game and so on.
Make sure you login into the server to read the entire changelog!

On a final note, I'd like to thank the entire community for all the support I've received while I was away and manifest a word of gratitude for everyone who kept informing me about everything that was going on and kept giving ideas about what the server needs. Even tho the Conquer Online community isn't as big as it was in the past I believe that we still have lots of things to explore and lots of fun to experience together in this space.

Be prepared for what's comming, Shannara's back =P
Happy gaming,

- Nyo
Thanks
1 User

Tags
classic, conquer, conquer online, private server