Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Discussion on [AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free) within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/08/2017, 17:13   #751

elite*gold: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by EximGetaway View Post
I have same specifics like 5 luck, 5 fishing, but i became master fisher only today. I hope it will help! I dont have too much inventory space.. 65 only. i wanna loot only silverkey, relic and event items but i need to use loot with "R" option or its left striker seals x2 event items, but then i loot many trash item, is that solved?

Thx Sonata i will chech around port ratt islands!
in the newest version on github he takes all event items but not the 2x striker so you get not stuck at it so no trash items
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2017, 17:57   #752

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonata Arctica View Post
in the newest version on github he takes all event items but not the 2x striker so you get not stuck at it so no trash items
The GitHub version is made to check for the "enter amount" dialogue after clicking on an event item. So all quantities of striker seals should be picked up.

Is that not working for you?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2017, 18:01   #753

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
The GitHub version is made to check for the "enter amount" dialogue after clicking on an event item. So all quantities of striker seals should be picked up.

It doesnt work here aswell. 2's are skipped and if Im not mistaken I saw even 1s not taken sometimes.

EDIT: its def missing stuff, just lost 1 silver key. But it could be cuz I set 25 fps, testing now at 30.

EDIT2: yep, still missed 1 striker, didnt even try to pick it. And its ignoring drying option in settings, drying no matter what.

I tried to use loop function in beta for feeding workers while using older for fishing but beta just keeps spamming me this if I try to loop :/

Old 06/08/2017, 19:37   #754

Quote:

I just downloaded and tested it now. Works perfectly for me
Thanks a lot CrayonCode! Keep it up!

Best regards!
Old 06/08/2017, 19:38   #755

use it to press the bid price does not have to do it.
Old 06/08/2017, 19:56   #756

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
It doesnt work here aswell. 2's are skipped and if Im not mistaken I saw even 1s not taken sometimes.

EDIT: its def missing stuff, just lost 1 silver key. But it could be cuz I set 25 fps, testing now at 30.

EDIT2: yep, still missed 1 striker, didnt even try to pick it. And its ignoring drying option in settings, drying no matter what.

I tried to use loop function in beta for feeding workers while using older for fishing but beta just keeps spamming me this if I try to loop :/
The Loop works perfectly fine. You see how it counts down. It does nothing but check if its time for worker and buff. Once the countdown reached 0 it will use the according function. I just added it in case you don't want to fish and are just afk processing or horse riding etc.

Try a different resolution or fullscreen. Something is wrong with your game.
I don't know what else to say.
Old 06/08/2017, 20:24   #757

elite*gold: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by parthurnaax View Post
i was searching all over the place .and will search all night for a answer. Can i run Bdo with this script on a vmware with windows xp ? i instaled win xp sp2 in vmware and i dont have drivers no net .and i can not run the bdo client because i can not see the other files on my emulation except for win xp.
do i have to download the game again in the win xp emulated ?
If i miniminze the vmware will the bot still run with bdo.and can i play other games on my main pc?
i have i3 1gm ram grphics card 8g ddr3
You can use it in vmware and play other games i use windows 7 dont know if windows xp is even supportet by bdo. But with your setup i doubt it would work because lag and crash. Maybe you can watch videos then but playing other games will be hard with 1gb vram and an i3. I also installed the launcher and copy all files to the folder of bdo no need to download all again but may take some time to copy
Old 06/08/2017, 20:36   #758

Quote:
The Loop works perfectly fine. You see how it counts down. It does nothing but check if its time for worker and buff. Once the countdown reached 0 it will use the according function. I just added it in case you don't want to fish and are just afk processing or horse riding etc.

Try a different resolution or fullscreen. Something is wrong with your game.
I don't know what else to say.
Im trying 1080p resolution as I think 1280x768 was causing some issues.

Now bot takes 2x striker seals when they come on their own but it still doesnt loot them when they come with any other loot and are in second spot, it just skips them.
Old 06/08/2017, 21:18   #759

Quote:
Im trying 1080p resolution as I think 1280x768 was causing some issues.

Now bot takes 2x striker seals when they come on their own but it still doesnt loot them when they come with any other loot and are in second spot, it just skips them.
Striker seals can't come on their own. Because they are a bonus item.
Old 06/08/2017, 21:41   #760

Quote:
Striker seals can't come on their own. Because they are a bonus item.
Hey man thanx for the hard work!
In the beta version on git there is no settings for autorestock? is that intended? or it will be implemented later?

Regards
Old 06/08/2017, 22:11   #761

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantobot View Post
Hey man thanx for the hard work!
In the beta version on git there is no settings for autorestock? is that intended? or it will be implemented later?

Regards
Yes for now this is not included, since everything needs to be reworked.
I wanted to create something that is more stable and requires less setup.
Old 06/08/2017, 22:26   #762

It didn't pick it
Old 06/08/2017, 22:39   #763

Quote:
It didn't pick it
Now pick that image and crop it down e.g. only the head of the fish, only the fin etc. and add all of them to the event folder.
There is no way it won't identify one of those if it was displayed on your computer with your settings.
Old 06/08/2017, 23:22   #764

Quote:
Yes for now this is not included, since everything needs to be reworked.
I wanted to create something that is more stable and requires less setup.
That's a bummer, it was the best feature for me and it worked decently well
Old 06/08/2017, 23:25   #765

@ can you crop it down for us papii