Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 05:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Reply
 
Old   #751
 
elite*gold: 134
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 615
Received Thanks: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by EximGetaway View Post
I have same specifics like 5 luck, 5 fishing, but i became master fisher only today. I hope it will help! I dont have too much inventory space.. 65 only. i wanna loot only silverkey, relic and event items but i need to use loot with "R" option or its left striker seals x2 event items, but then i loot many trash item, is that solved?

Thx Sonata i will chech around port ratt islands!
in the newest version on github he takes all event items but not the 2x striker so you get not stuck at it so no trash items



Sonata Arctica is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #752
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonata Arctica View Post
in the newest version on github he takes all event items but not the 2x striker so you get not stuck at it so no trash items
The GitHub version is made to check for the "enter amount" dialogue after clicking on an event item. So all quantities of striker seals should be picked up.

Is that not working for you?


CrayonCode is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #753
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,257
Received Thanks: 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
The GitHub version is made to check for the "enter amount" dialogue after clicking on an event item. So all quantities of striker seals should be picked up.

Is that not working for you?
It doesnt work here aswell. 2's are skipped and if Im not mistaken I saw even 1s not taken sometimes.

EDIT: its def missing stuff, just lost 1 silver key. But it could be cuz I set 25 fps, testing now at 30.

EDIT2: yep, still missed 1 striker, didnt even try to pick it. And its ignoring drying option in settings, drying no matter what.


I tried to use loop function in beta for feeding workers while using older for fishing but beta just keeps spamming me this if I try to loop :/

Nova1337 is offline  
Old   #754
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
The GitHub version is made to check for the "enter amount" dialogue after clicking on an event item. So all quantities of striker seals should be picked up.

Is that not working for you?
I just downloaded and tested it now. Works perfectly for me
Thanks a lot CrayonCode! Keep it up!

Best regards!


EximGetaway is offline  
Old   #755
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
use it to press the bid price does not have to do it.
resindy is offline  
Old   #756
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
It doesnt work here aswell. 2's are skipped and if Im not mistaken I saw even 1s not taken sometimes.

EDIT: its def missing stuff, just lost 1 silver key. But it could be cuz I set 25 fps, testing now at 30.

EDIT2: yep, still missed 1 striker, didnt even try to pick it. And its ignoring drying option in settings, drying no matter what.


I tried to use loop function in beta for feeding workers while using older for fishing but beta just keeps spamming me this if I try to loop :/
The Loop works perfectly fine. You see how it counts down. It does nothing but check if its time for worker and buff. Once the countdown reached 0 it will use the according function. I just added it in case you don't want to fish and are just afk processing or horse riding etc.

Try a different resolution or fullscreen. Something is wrong with your game.
I don't know what else to say.
CrayonCode is offline  
Old   #757
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
i was searching all over the place .and will search all night for a answer. Can i run Bdo with this script on a vmware with windows xp ? i instaled win xp sp2 in vmware and i dont have drivers no net .and i can not run the bdo client because i can not see the other files on my emulation except for win xp.
do i have to download the game again in the win xp emulated ?
If i miniminze the vmware will the bot still run with bdo.and can i play other games on my main pc?
i have i3 1gm ram grphics card 8g ddr3
parthurnaax is offline  
Old   #758
 
elite*gold: 134
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 615
Received Thanks: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by parthurnaax View Post
i was searching all over the place .and will search all night for a answer. Can i run Bdo with this script on a vmware with windows xp ? i instaled win xp sp2 in vmware and i dont have drivers no net .and i can not run the bdo client because i can not see the other files on my emulation except for win xp.
do i have to download the game again in the win xp emulated ?
If i miniminze the vmware will the bot still run with bdo.and can i play other games on my main pc?
i have i3 1gm ram grphics card 8g ddr3
You can use it in vmware and play other games i use windows 7 dont know if windows xp is even supportet by bdo. But with your setup i doubt it would work because lag and crash. Maybe you can watch videos then but playing other games will be hard with 1gb vram and an i3. I also installed the launcher and copy all files to the folder of bdo no need to download all again but may take some time to copy
Sonata Arctica is offline  
Old   #759
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,257
Received Thanks: 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
The Loop works perfectly fine. You see how it counts down. It does nothing but check if its time for worker and buff. Once the countdown reached 0 it will use the according function. I just added it in case you don't want to fish and are just afk processing or horse riding etc.

Try a different resolution or fullscreen. Something is wrong with your game.
I don't know what else to say.
Im trying 1080p resolution as I think 1280x768 was causing some issues.

Now bot takes 2x striker seals when they come on their own but it still doesnt loot them when they come with any other loot and are in second spot, it just skips them.
Nova1337 is offline  
Old   #760
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonata Arctica View Post
You can use it in vmware and play other games i use windows 7 dont know if windows xp is even supportet by bdo. But with your setup i doubt it would work because lag and crash. Maybe you can watch videos then but playing other games will be hard with 1gb vram and an i3. I also installed the launcher and copy all files to the folder of bdo no need to download all again but may take some time to copy
i just instaled the fastest and easy and non ram hungry windows also wanted to test vmware. my plan is to run bdo on minim setings with autoit in vmware ,and play diablo on normal pc. i hate to copy all that sht bdo agian. has to be other way. maybe is emulated win is the same as main windowns ? is this doesent work il just minimize bdo and afk fish
parthurnaax is offline  
Old   #761
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
Im trying 1080p resolution as I think 1280x768 was causing some issues.

Now bot takes 2x striker seals when they come on their own but it still doesnt loot them when they come with any other loot and are in second spot, it just skips them.
Striker seals can't come on their own. Because they are a bonus item.
CrayonCode is offline  
Old   #762
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
Striker seals can't come on their own. Because they are a bonus item.
Hey man thanx for the hard work!
In the beta version on git there is no settings for autorestock? is that intended? or it will be implemented later?

Regards
rantobot is offline  
Old   #763
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantobot View Post
Hey man thanx for the hard work!
In the beta version on git there is no settings for autorestock? is that intended? or it will be implemented later?

Regards
Yes for now this is not included, since everything needs to be reworked.
I wanted to create something that is more stable and requires less setup.
CrayonCode is offline  
Old   #764
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,257
Received Thanks: 846
It didn't pick it You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Nova1337 is offline  
Old   #765
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
It didn't pick it You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Now pick that image and crop it down e.g. only the head of the fish, only the fin etc. and add all of them to the event folder.
There is no way it won't identify one of those if it was displayed on your computer with your settings.


CrayonCode is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Opensource] PokeMMO Autoit bots
DON'T USE THIS UNTIL WE FIND A WAY TO WORK AROUND THE CAPTCHA!!! Gnomepy's PokeMMO bot V6.1 *31 january 2013* Functions: -Heals when hp/pp...
117 Replies - Pokemon
[OPENSOURCE PROJECT] BROWSERGAME
HEYHO Leute :D , Ich suche Leute die Lust hätten mit mir ein eigenes Browsergame zu erstellen. Also ich bräuchte ein ganzes Team so wie Sponsoren...
8 Replies - Web Development
[OpenSource Project] C++ CoCore
Alright, I think I'm done with the lurking for now.. The main reason of me starting this project is to get some people to use C++ instead of C#....
59 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Farmville Automatizer OPENSOURCE free bot [AutoIT]
Farmville Automatizer released! Open Source >>> Download <<<
2 Replies - Facebook



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.