Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 17:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Reply
 
Old   #781
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
after i catch a fish , it counts the spaces every time , seems like a waste of time , also how can i make it to loot all by pressing R ?
also space bar mini game dont win every time , what to do ? is it to fast for my pc ?! 23 fps in heidel ?!



parthurnaax is offline  
Old   #782
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 372
Received Thanks: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by parthurnaax View Post
after i catch a fish , it counts the spaces every time , seems like a waste of time , also how can i make it to loot all by pressing R ?
also space bar mini game dont win every time , what to do ? is it to fast for my pc ?! 23 fps in heidel ?!
it shouldnt count spaces every time. Looks like something is wrong with ur setup


woodyfly is offline  
Old   #783
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
clent size

i keep getting a error saying

04:07.30 Fullscreen detected (1920x1080) - No Offsets
04:07.30 E: ClientSize does not match:1920x1080[1280x768
04:07.30 E: Client resolution deviates from resolution_settings.ini

what does it mean i tried fixing the ui scalling and everything but nothing works ,
serenityeliis is offline  
Old   #784
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyfly View Post
it shouldnt count spaces every time. Looks like something is wrong with ur setup
i now have +6 balenos fishing rod , when i had a normal gray ,i was changing the rods and counting spaces every time.


parthurnaax is offline  
Old   #785
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 224
Received Thanks: 314
This version is unstable, so much feature is gone, like auto reconnect that worked like a charm before.
When worked and dry fish is disabled this bot open them anyway and do it also when it's disabled. Sometimes it pick loot sometimes not ( he don't loot some golden fish). When there is 2 striker seal sometimes it pick them sometimes it ignore them.
I personally prefer the v0.21 (the main problem in the 0.21 was that he don't support other language).
Thanks for your work !
†Deadly† is offline  
Old   #786
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by parthurnaax View Post
after i catch a fish , it counts the spaces every time , seems like a waste of time , also how can i make it to loot all by pressing R ?
also space bar mini game dont win every time , what to do ? is it to fast for my pc ?! 23 fps in heidel ?!
No logs no support.


PS:
I pushed minor changes to the GitHub regarding the loot pickup. Adds additional 250ms delay and first moves the mouse over the loot and then a little more to solve a seemingly common issue with clicks not registering in bdo. @Nova1337


Try the github version so you don't have to deal with resolutions anymore. @serenityeliis

@†Deadly† fixed the dryingsettings. ******* typeconfusion in autoit.
CrayonCode is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #787
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
@CrayonCode, are you going to add support to other regions like SA, KR, RU??
Cause in .21 i could still change resolutionsettings.ini and make it work with any region. I don't see that possible in the new version, or at least not as simple as before.
falsiane is offline  
Old   #788
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 224
Received Thanks: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
No logs no support.


PS:
I pushed minor changes to the GitHub regarding the loot pickup. Adds additional 250ms delay and first moves the mouse over the loot and then a little more to solve a seemingly common issue with clicks not registering in bdo. @Nova1337


Try the github version so you don't have to deal with resolutions anymore. @serenityeliis

@†Deadly† fixed the dryingsettings. ******* typeconfusion in autoit.
Thanks for these changes, btw fishing fixed ? Does it take all loot now ?
†Deadly† is offline  
Old   #789
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
ok thank you @CrayonCode, um it still giving me the drying issues even if i have it unchecked, i am not 100% sure why its doing it, but its fine if im not standing in a zone i can dry fish so its fine but overall it is fishing. but i have a question what would be the point of just a fishing bot without the auto restock because the game already has afk fishing, that does it, i was just curious if auto restock will come back, if not its cool i will still use the program. i just want to know so that i will have to keep a eye on it every so often. thanks, also is marketplace snipe script coming back or no, if not just wanted to know for later upcoming patches so i can look forward to, thank you
serenityeliis is offline  
Old   #790
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by falsiane View Post
@CrayonCode, are you going to add support to other regions like SA, KR, RU??
Cause in .21 i could still change resolutionsettings.ini and make it work with any region. I don't see that possible in the new version, or at least not as simple as before.
I tried to use non language images wherever possible to solve this.
So if you look into /res/fishing/ you will see images e.g. bite_de, bite_en, bite_fr that use specific language text.

You would need to take screenshots of them for your specific language.
So for now you need to get only 5 with language text (bite, currently, equip, lootbag, standby) and share them with me.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images. equip
You must register and activate your account in order to view images. lootbag
You must register and activate your account in order to view images. currently
You must register and activate your account in order to view images. standby
You must register and activate your account in order to view images. bite

Or directly mask them yourself with white background like the available files e.g. equip_en and replace them.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

@serenityeliis I just keep pushing the changes to the GitHub. So just download and replace the files. The point is that afk fishing takes 3m + bitetime to catch a fish and the fishing bot only takes the bitetime. So ~400 catches per day vs more then 2500 catches per day if it takes 30 seconds for a fish to bite. So you get more than 6x more relics, keys and event items.
So I don't see your argument here.
CrayonCode is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #791
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
no i meant like lets say if i go to bed if i come back it will still have the same amount whether it fished for 5 hours or 2 hours, im not trying to come off rude just curious is all, sorry if i came off rude, i love the program i am just asking because i would still run out of inventory space no matter how long it did it for, like for instance if auto restock was still there i would come back to multiple runs where if i came back it would be finished on its 1st run and i would have to manually do it, yes i would have more cathces but that would not really matter if I did AFK fishing or boting if im leaving to go to bed.
serenityeliis is offline  
Old   #792
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,564
Received Thanks: 314
@CrayonCode
For easy managing Github, use Tortoise SVN
killzone is offline  
Old   #793
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenityeliis View Post
no i meant like lets say if i go to bed if i come back it will still have the same amount whether it fished for 5 hours or 2 hours, im not trying to come off rude just curious is all, sorry if i came off rude, i love the program i am just asking because i would still run out of inventory space no matter how long it did it for, like for instance if auto restock was still there i would come back to multiple runs where if i came back it would be finished on its 1st run and i would have to manually do it, yes i would have more cathces but that would not really matter if I did AFK fishing or boting if im leaving to go to bed.
That's why you just don't loot anything that is not worth it. If you really hardly have inventory space just pick up expensive items like ancient relics, coelacanth and event items. Also check if you unlocked all inventory slots you can get with quests.

I know everyone wants a feature. But I have to emphasize that I'm not a programmer I'm just learning through this project. I have limited time and motivation to work on this for many hours. I'm working with the things I have so I ask you to make the best use of the tools I provide for free.

And I encourage everyone to try and contribute yourself. The code is open source for that reason.


Thanks killzone I'm trying git atm. Because I want to find out why it's so popular.
CrayonCode is offline  
Old   #794
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
That's why you just don't loot anything that is not worth it. If you really hardly have inventory space just pick up expensive items like ancient relics, coelacanth and event items. Also check if you unlocked all inventory slots you can get with quests.

I know everyone wants a feature. But I have to emphasize that I'm not a programmer I'm just learning through this project. I have limited time and motivation to work on this for many hours. I'm working with the things I have so I ask you to make the best use of the tools I provide for free.

And I encourage everyone to try and contribute yourself. The code is open source for that reason.


Thanks killzone I'm trying git atm. Because I want to find out why it's so popular.
I think killzone mean toirtoise git (not svn)
It's just a tool to help your life with git easier

I'm trying the v0.21 again now
Your reworked version didn't pickup golden coel for me so i turn on the log capture to cut the picture myself. I did pick up the golden coel now (rate is pretty terrible , 1/night - is it the same for everyone?) but it was checking free slot "too" frequent so i switch back to v0.21 and copy the event folder over. Trying again now to see if v0.21 pick up the golden coel (i assume the event check for v0.21 is the same with your reworked version?)

For everyone who want to turn "off" some feature if the UI is not doing it for you, just open up the file with any text editor and "learn" how to edit it XD it's pretty straight forward ... this is free tool so ... don't expect people to just change to tool as you request it XD - i'm happy with the "fishing relic" so i don't really care if there is no other feature lolz
nguyennk91 is offline  
Old   #795
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 9
Cool project! Testing now...

Got a some kind of problem when starting up.
Throwing the fishing pole (balenos) is fine. But the bot gives the error: unindentified state.
It also says my UI should be 100%, which should be fine atm, unless I missed something.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

21:38.57 Starting...
21:38.58 Fullscreen detected (1920x1080) - No Offsets
21:38.58 Detecting free inventory space
21:39.08 7 empty slots
21:39.08 Game connected: 1
21:39.08 Unidentified state. Trying to equip fishingrod.
21:39.11 Inventory closed
21:39.15 Fishingrod equipped from position 0, 0
21:39.19 Ready for fishing.
21:39.19 Casting Fishingrod
21:39.28 Cast failed(2). Inspecting equipped fishingrod.
21:39.32 Fishingrod ok. Maybe turn around?
21:39.32 Unidentified state
21:39.33 Unidentified state (0s)
21:39.33 Unidentified state (1s)
21:39.34 Unidentified state (2s)
21:39.35 Unidentified state (3s)
21:39.36 Unidentified state (4s)
21:39.37 Unidentified state (5s)
21:39.38 Unidentified state (6s)
21:39.39 Unidentified state (7s)
21:39.40 Unidentified state (8s)
21:39.41 Unidentified state (9s)
21:39.42 Unidentified state (10s)
21:39.42 Game connected: 1
21:39.42 Unidentified state. Trying to equip fishingrod.
21:39.45 Inventory closed
21:40.07 Detection Error. UI Scale must be at 100%


Collz is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Opensource] PokeMMO Autoit bots
DON'T USE THIS UNTIL WE FIND A WAY TO WORK AROUND THE CAPTCHA!!! Gnomepy's PokeMMO bot V6.1 *31 january 2013* Functions: -Heals when hp/pp...
117 Replies - Pokemon
[OPENSOURCE PROJECT] BROWSERGAME
HEYHO Leute :D , Ich suche Leute die Lust hätten mit mir ein eigenes Browsergame zu erstellen. Also ich bräuchte ein ganzes Team so wie Sponsoren...
8 Replies - Web Development
[OpenSource Project] C++ CoCore
Alright, I think I'm done with the lurking for now.. The main reason of me starting this project is to get some people to use C++ instead of C#....
59 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Farmville Automatizer OPENSOURCE free bot [AutoIT]
Farmville Automatizer released! Open Source >>> Download <<<
2 Replies - Facebook



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.