Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 17:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Reply
 
Old   #721
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodspuds View Post
Needs to be in BMP format.
Nop, i am using .png, too. It's working.



Raylands is offline  
Old   #722
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Here the .bmp for you lazy people ^^ Used paint and 5min work to create this, havent tested it yet.



sion1992 is offline  
Old   #723
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sion1992 View Post
Here the .bmp for you lazy people ^^ Used paint and 5min work to create this, havent tested it yet.

You forgot to set public your link
nguyennk91 is offline  
Old   #724
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
try this link



sion1992 is offline  
Old   #725
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 189
Both .bmp and .png work for the event folder. Just make sure it is cropped so the brown part of the inventory slot is not visible, but only the fish part.





The reworked version with limited features for now for anyone who wants to try it.
(Fishing, Drying, WorkerFeeding, Buffing)

I didn't spend as much time as I planned to on this.
But I wanted to try out github anway.


PS: I used a cropped version of Sonata Arctica's image for the event item.
If it doesn't work enable the loot screencapture setting. Images should be in /logs/.
CrayonCode is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #726
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
i just try it and it loot the golden coelacanth no need new pmbs
abdoo2 is offline  
Old   #727
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
hey I keep getting Unidentified state after pressing f4, I saw mentioned 100% UI and color sensitivity and I've tried adjusting/resetting them to work. This worked for me before a couple updates ago not sure what changed? is there something i am missing
Madeste is offline  
Old   #728
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 2,259
Received Thanks: 846
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
Both .bmp and .png work for the event folder. Just make sure it is cropped so the brown part of the inventory slot is not visible, but only the fish part.





The reworked version with limited features for now for anyone who wants to try it.
(Fishing, Drying, WorkerFeeding, Buffing)

I didn't spend as much time as I planned to on this.
But I wanted to try out github anway.


PS: I used a cropped version of Sonata Arctica's image for the event item.
If it doesn't work enable the loot screencapture setting. Images should be in /logs/.
Thanks a lot! Feeding workers works just fine now!

Does anyone know any good spots for fishing? I tried some random abundant but that just got me loads of trash loot and in velia hotspot it takes 40 to 90 sec to catch fish with 5 fishing.
Nova1337 is offline  
Old   #729
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madeste View Post
hey I keep getting Unidentified state after pressing f4, I saw mentioned 100% UI and color sensitivity and I've tried adjusting/resetting them to work. This worked for me before a couple updates ago not sure what changed? is there something i am missing
BDO itself is strange since a few patches. If you pay attention to the text ingame is it a little blurry and not 100% sharp anymore?
Try switching between windowed and fullscreen, that usually fixes it for me.
CrayonCode is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #730
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 372
Received Thanks: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
Both .bmp and .png work for the event folder. Just make sure it is cropped so the brown part of the inventory slot is not visible, but only the fish part.





The reworked version with limited features for now for anyone who wants to try it.
(Fishing, Drying, WorkerFeeding, Buffing)

I didn't spend as much time as I planned to on this.
But I wanted to try out github anway.


PS: I used a cropped version of Sonata Arctica's image for the event item.
If it doesn't work enable the loot screencapture setting. Images should be in /logs/.


Drying does not seem to work in the new version. It is not detecting the blue/gold fish in my inventory.
woodyfly is offline  
Old   #731
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyfly View Post
Drying does not seem to work in the new version. It is not detecting the blue/gold fish in my inventory
Please post a log. So I don't have to deal with your vague ****.
CrayonCode is offline  
Old   #732
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 372
Received Thanks: 86
How is it vague? Like I said it's not detecting any gold/blue fish I have.

19:14.36 Dry Fish initiated [0.0m CD]
19:14.36 Weather: Sunny
19:14.38 Equipment found
19:14.39 Drying requirements met. Starting proces.
19:14.39 Weather: Sunny
19:14.40 Processing open: False
19:14.41 Processing open: True
19:14.59 No dryable fish found.
woodyfly is offline  
Old   #733
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
On the auto-restock feature I have an issue when it heads back to the mount... it just runs into a wall or whatever instead of tracking to the location. Any fix?
cc90 is offline  
Old   #734
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyfly View Post
How is it vague? Like I said it's not detecting any gold/blue fish I have.

19:14.36 Dry Fish initiated [0.0m CD]
19:14.36 Weather: Sunny
19:14.38 Equipment found
19:14.39 Drying requirements met. Starting proces.
19:14.39 Weather: Sunny
19:14.40 Processing open: False
19:14.41 Processing open: True
19:14.59 No dryable fish found.
Since you only told me it doesn't detect gold/blue fish, I can't know if it can find the clock (or any fish), or if your settings are just set to below blue, or if it messes up the rarity detection, or there is some other strange behavior.

Because it is searching for the clock on every inventory slot.
Then and only then it looks for the rarity color and if none is found it will result in white fish.
It won't pick fish to dry if the rarity is exceeding your setting.

You could now try to increase the shadevariation for the search by looking for the Func CheckInventoryForFishBySlot($MaxRarity = 3) or exactly this line:

Code:
Line1042: $IS = _ImageSearchArea($Clock, 1, $Left, $Top, $Right, $Bottom, $C[0], $C[1], 10, "0x00ff00") ; Check for the white clock
Now change the 10 before the "0x00ff00" to a higher value like 20 and see if this works. Be aware that settings the value too high will increase false positives like undryable fish (greyed out) or other things.

It's always frustrating when part of the code I tested in different languages, resolutions, even machines appears to be solid as rock and then someone tells you "drying does not seem to work".

@cc90 If the game stops being buggy this feature can be made less buggy too.
CrayonCode is offline  
Old   #735
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyfly View Post
How is it vague? Like I said it's not detecting any gold/blue fish I have.
Settings > Enable Drying Fish > Max Rarity (Change that, maybe it's your problem).


TKXX is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Opensource] PokeMMO Autoit bots
DON'T USE THIS UNTIL WE FIND A WAY TO WORK AROUND THE CAPTCHA!!! Gnomepy's PokeMMO bot V6.1 *31 january 2013* Functions: -Heals when hp/pp...
117 Replies - Pokemon
[OPENSOURCE PROJECT] BROWSERGAME
HEYHO Leute :D , Ich suche Leute die Lust hätten mit mir ein eigenes Browsergame zu erstellen. Also ich bräuchte ein ganzes Team so wie Sponsoren...
8 Replies - Web Development
[OpenSource Project] C++ CoCore
Alright, I think I'm done with the lurking for now.. The main reason of me starting this project is to get some people to use C++ instead of C#....
59 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Farmville Automatizer OPENSOURCE free bot [AutoIT]
Farmville Automatizer released! Open Source >>> Download <<<
2 Replies - Facebook



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.