Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Old   #736

elite*gold: 0
Using your beta version. Doesn't pick striker seals.
Drying: unchecked
Min pick: Blue

Catches blue: doesnt pick and starts drying LOL

Might've been just a fluke.

Old   #737

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
BDO itself is strange since a few patches. If you pay attention to the text ingame is it a little blurry and not 100% sharp anymore?
Try switching between windowed and fullscreen, that usually fixes it for me.
Hey this worked like a charm, thank you!

Old   #738

Quote:
Both .bmp and .png work for the event folder. Just make sure it is cropped so the brown part of the inventory slot is not visible, but only the fish part.

The reworked version with limited features for now for anyone who wants to try it.
(Fishing, Drying, WorkerFeeding, Buffing)

I didn't spend as much time as I planned to on this.
But I wanted to try out github anway.

PS: I used a cropped version of Sonata Arctica's image for the event item.
If it doesn't work enable the loot screencapture setting. Images should be in /logs/.
This version is good I guess, the bot picked 15 relics and 110 strikers seal this night .
Other version could pick 25 relics during night, idk if the new bot missed some, or if i'm just unlucky xD.
Anyway thanks for the new version !
Old   #739

Thanks for the update,
with that new version i found my character turned backwards, for less then 30 min usage , last night was the same here is log , havent found single event item , fishing since update using chopped bmp, anyone got bad luck or its only me? :

p.s Drying max rarity is setted to blues and bot truing to dry gold fishes , and i believe that override settings from UI doesn't work.

Old   #740

I came online this morning and saw the bot throw away the golden coalecanth.... feelsbadman. Image doesnt seem to work.
Old   #741

Quote:
Since you only told me it doesn't detect gold/blue fish, I can't know if it can find the clock (or any fish), or if your settings are just set to below blue, or if it messes up the rarity detection, or there is some other strange behavior.

Because it is searching for the clock on every inventory slot.
Then and only then it looks for the rarity color and if none is found it will result in white fish.
It won't pick fish to dry if the rarity is exceeding your setting.

You could now try to increase the shadevariation for the search by looking for the Func CheckInventoryForFishBySlot($MaxRarity = 3) or exactly this line:

Code:
Line1042: $IS = _ImageSearchArea($Clock, 1, $Left, $Top, $Right, $Bottom, $C[0], $C[1], 10, "0x00ff00") ; Check for the white clock
Now change the 10 before the "0x00ff00" to a higher value like 20 and see if this works. Be aware that settings the value too high will increase false positives like undryable fish (greyed out) or other things.

It's always frustrating when part of the code I tested in different languages, resolutions, even machines appears to be solid as rock and then someone tells you "drying does not seem to work".

@cc90 If the game stops being buggy this feature can be made less buggy too.
I haven't tested your ideas yet but after some testing of mine, it seems like it's a specific fish that isn't drying, in this case octopus (blue rarity). It will dry every other fish I've tried, including other blue fish and of every other color. Must be something with the clock

EDIT:I tried deleting a row of pixels from the top and it seems to detect the optopus and every fish but also detects relic scrolls, so that's not gonna work. Setting the number you mentioned to 13 seems to be the sweet spot. Not detecting relic scrolls but detects optopus.
Old   #742

elite*gold: 134
where you guys fish? i get 40+ relic per night
Old   #743

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
Thanks a lot! Feeding workers works just fine now!

Does anyone know any good spots for fishing? I tried some random abundant but that just got me loads of trash loot and in velia hotspot it takes 40 to 90 sec to catch fish with 5 fishing.
The best what i found is Valecia city (lake) and splashing point. Lot of relic and imperial fishers are close. If someone find better, please let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonata Arctica View Post
where you guys fish? i get 40+ relic per night
Omg where u?

Thanks this program! Works well, i like it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mycatch.jpg (8.0 KB, 48 views)
Old   #744

Any idea why it got stuck only after ~1h of fishing? It had unlooted blue fish on screen,

Old   #745

Quote:
Originally Posted by EximGetaway View Post
The best what i found is Valecia city (lake) and splashing point. Lot of relic and imperial fishers are close. If someone find better, please let me know!

Omg where u?

Thanks this program! Works well, i like it!
Island near Port Ratt. It takes 8-14sec, rare 20 sec to reel in. I am master fisher got +5 Fishing. 2 from guild, 2 from Steel fishing rood and 1 from the Outfit for 1,5mio silver. That outfit protects also from any kind of monster when you fish. I take only silverkey/Relic/Golden event item. As you have a MP in Port Ratt i sell all Relic shards and buy steel fishing rod there. Not many people here so you have good fps even in VM. Dont fish in safe area/Port Ratt town. The reel in times are awfull there. To travel to Port Ratt take the ferry from Olivia coast at NPC Chadwick to Lema Island. And from there the ferry to Port Ratt. You can see the boats on world map. For a small boat do the daily quest at MP Npc in Port Ratt. Got now an Alt there cause the travel takes really long.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #746

Quote:
Originally Posted by EximGetaway View Post
Don't you need to fish in sea water to get relics?
Old   #747

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nova1337 View Post
Don't you need to fish in sea water to get relics?
relics you get everywhere when you fish
Old   #748

Quote:
Island near Port Ratt. It takes 8-14sec, rare 20 sec to reel in. I am master fisher got +5 Fishing. 2 from guild, 2 from Steel fishing rood and 1 from the Outfit for 1,5mio silver. That outfit protects also from any kind of monster when you fish. I take only silverkey/Relic/Golden event item. As you have a MP in Port Ratt i sell all Relic shards and buy steel fishing rod there. Not many people here so you have good fps even in VM. Dont fish in safe area/Port Ratt town. The reel in times are awfull there. To travel to Port Ratt take the ferry from Olivia coast at NPC Chadwick to Lema Island. And from there the ferry to Port Ratt. You can see the boats on world map. For a small boat do the daily quest at MP Npc in Port Ratt. Got now an Alt there cause the travel takes really long.
Can you screen the exact position please ? I get only 15-20 relics per night xd !
Old   #749

Quote:
Originally Posted by †Deadly† View Post
Can you screen the exact position please ? I get only 15-20 relics per night xd !
just take an random island in front of port ratt or stay on your boat and fish. But be sure that you dont be in safe zone/Port ratt because there you fish really slow.
Old   #750

Quote:
I have same specifics like 5 luck, 5 fishing, but i became master fisher only today. I hope it will help! I dont have too much inventory space.. 65 only. i wanna loot only silverkey, relic and event items but i need to use loot with "R" option or its left striker seals x2 event items, but then i loot many trash item, is that solved?

Thx Sonata i will chech around port ratt islands!