Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 17:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Old   #346

elite*gold: 0
@
Hello,
digging part works like charm, thought that you will skipt spamming part and adding myShardsImages.bmp because every time you find shard there is image of it pop up on screen ,and you can use as statement to start digging after it "you stop digging only when you find shard" , but no need work nicely now thanks.
p.s will be nice one more button/time to be added in digging part ,for using food energy potion purposes.

Old   #347

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyliaH View Post
@ I added another escape for the daily reward after a failed riddle attempt. Try it out please.

Same happened last night even with newest version. I dont have idea why because every other bot function is working perfectly for me . It just wont close attendance reward windows once pop out and will *** fishing because of that. Everythins is set correctly i dont know whats wrong .. Anyone got similiar problem ?

Please send me the log. I need to know what's happening.

Old   #348

Marketplace is good, but i think refresh 30 sec is too slow.
No problem in V 0.18.
V 0.19 I have problem with Drying. I save 5 slot ( 3 for relic and 2 Sell/process). When 5 slots remain in the inventory the drying or the restock does not start e the fishes caught where dropped.

Ty
Old   #349

v0.20 is out

Quote:
v.20

- Added Buff Food Settings to Digging
- Added Lootwindow detection option for Digging (Set Shovel CD to 0) [Scans for empty loot slot] Feedback needed!

New things:
- Added Milking feature (Supports you by playing the Minigame or keeps auto milking one cow on set cooldown) [F7] to Start/Stop
@ It refreshes every time there is a Registration count change. (So when a new item is placed on the market or removed, because that's the only time you need to refresh) The 30 sec timer basicaly just tests if the game is still connected. It's not necessary.

Post logs! The Restock will start when only the Buffer is left. So basically when your inventory status shows 50/50.

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #350

Wish there was a trading bot as developed as this fishing one lol.
Old   #351

@

what about Bergain selling will this feature come?
Old   #352

Attached Files
File Type: txt log.txt (149.8 KB, 10 views)
Old   #353

@ Finally see where the problem is. Will be fixed in the next Version.

@ this has low priority since I don't know how to improve the chance of winning the bargain and I don't just want to keep buzzering one of those buttons. If you can come up with something good I'll implement it. But this doesn't interest me at all right now since it's hardly worth it unless you are very high level trader and are using the still unreliable restock.

PS: It would be fantastic if someone could provide me with a maid outfit or an account with a maid outfit since I don't want to invest money in a game I don't play. A few images are sadly not enough to comprehend all the details.
Old   #354

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post

@ this has low priority since I don't know how to improve the chance of winning the bargain and I don't just want to keep buzzering one of those buttons. If you can come up with something good I'll implement it. But this doesn't interest me at all right now since it's hardly worth it unless you are very high level trader and are using the still unreliable restock.
To begin with, other bots used the following for bargain:
(3) chances: RIGHT BUTTON, LEFT BUTTON LEFT BUTTON

it's what i currently use for myself too, it's not 100% accurate but it works!
Old   #355

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post

PS: It would be fantastic if someone could provide me with a maid outfit or an account with a maid outfit since I don't want to invest money in a game I don't play. A few images are sadly not enough to comprehend all the details.
Hmm, the point is bergain selling works only if your charakter have enough Energy. And if im trying to sell with bergain it takes 1-10 trys till its work i do it with 2x left button 1x right button till its work thats it.
Idk how profitable this is..

The second thing is it possible to kill 1-2 inventory items, if the bot goes with full inventory to sell items?

For example:

Bot goes to Seller than appears "You have no free Inventory spaces" message, the bot open inventory, kill 2 items (blue fish) and continue selling?
Old   #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3anlike View Post
Hmm, the point is bergain selling works only if your charakter have enough Energy. And if im trying to sell with bergain it takes 1-10 trys till its work i do it with 2x left button 1x right button till its work thats it.
Idk how profitable this is..

The second thing is it possible to kill 1-2 inventory items, if the bot goes with full inventory to sell items?

For example:

Bot goes to Seller than appears "You have no free Inventory spaces" message, the bot open inventory, kill 2 items (blue fish) and continue selling?
Yes i will delete the ancient relics. Set up the bot right man or help me find out where it fails you. I don't want to implement redundant functionality.

I especially don't want to delete stuff. The fishing rods are already the exception to the rule, because their are very distinguishable. If something messes up you won't care unless I just deleted your PEN Kzarka weapon.

This bot should make you money and not lose it by deleting items or wasting energy.
Old   #357

For the Russian version of the game the bot will be done? I sent you the screen!
Old   #358

Be content to what you have. This was originally developed as a simple Fishing bot, nothing else.
Old   #359

Quote:
Originally Posted by laservic View Post
For the Russian version of the game the bot will be done? I sent you the screen!
there is already prepared guide to include your own Language and resolution try it and post back what you got and the problems u faced
Old   #360

The inventory detection and "Status" doesn't display anything for me, any idea what I'm doing wrong?