Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 14:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Old   #361

elite*gold: 0
@ mate can u include a process kill for CoherentUI every 5 mins or something it kinda do lags on Vmware because it sometimes go insane with high cpu usage

Old   #362

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdood View Post
The inventory detection and "Status" doesn't display anything for me, any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Post log if there's any. In any case, I assume this has to do with your resolution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
@ mate can u include a process kill for CoherentUI every 5 mins or something it kinda do lags on Vmware because it sometimes go insane with high cpu usage
A simple Batch file that loops will do.
https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesert...oherent_tasks/
Be aware, its "coherentui_host.exe" the guide is wrong.
Actually, you dont need to loop-kill it. You just kill it once.
Also, the Black Spirit Adventure will not work when coherentui_host is closed.

Old   #363

Thumbs up Suggesting some features

I've been using this bot for about 5 days and it's almost perfect at fishing features. Ty for amazing bot! There're some features that would be awesome if added.

1. is there any possibility to run this bot in background for 24/7? I tried using vmware but it's so slow when you go from oceans through deserts.
The client doesn't have to be in tray mode, but being able to use PC while bot's running would be great.

2. I'm playing BDO in KR server, there is an event item that can be looted through fishing. The problem is when I add that item into event item folder in order to get those, I can loot it when it's amount is only "1", but when it's "2" i can't get those because the numberpad appears and the fishing stops. So I added only "1".bmp in order to get at least "1" event item.
here is the bmp file:

so... process would be.. 1. if the numberpad appears, 2. press F 3. press Spacebar or Enter key

[P.S.] When I first tried this bot it didn't work and it said "E: Client resolution deviates from resolution_settings.ini" even if the client size was 1920*1080. I thought it was because the window name was not "Black Desert -" and changed variable to Global $hBDO = "검은사막 -". But it couldn't detect the window and I get error again. So I'm currently using this by changing $CorrectRes into TRUE.
Code:
Func Fish()
	Local Static $CorrectRes = False
	$Fish = Not $Fish
	If $Fish = False Then
		SetGUIStatus("Pausing.")
	Else
		SetGUIStatus("Starting...")
		$ResOffset = DetectFullscreenToWindowedOffset()
		If $CorrectRes = False Then $CorrectRes = TRUE
		If $CorrectRes = False Then
			SetGUIStatus("E: Client resolution deviates from resolution_settings.ini")
			$Fish = False
			Return False
		EndIf
		$freedetectedslots = DetectFreeInventory()
		SetGUIInventory(0)
	EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>Fish
have any idea why it can't detect window "검은사막 -"?

Thank you for amazing work, i'm really enjoying this bot.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #364

I'm trying to make a resolution config for 1680x1050 but the bot goes into an unidentified state when I get a bite. I've triple checked the coordinates and validated the color at it, but it doesn't work.

(ignore the GameStart, I have n't changed it from 1090x1080)
Code:
[Resolution]
1680=1050

[GameStart]
; Main Server "Enter" x=y
1191=662
; "CONNECT" x=y
628=729

[Fishing]
FishingStandby=559, 55, 1113, 61, 0xE4E4E4
FishingCurrently=522, 60, 1153, 64, 0xE4E4E4
FishingBite=614, 57, 1060, 63, 0xE4E4E4
PressIt=730, 370, 949, 374, 0xFFFFFF
ReelIn=876, 408, 969, 421, 0x5A87C8
LootWindow=1299, 565, 1301, 607, 46

[Restock]
NPCSearchIcon=1321, 36
MapRegion=1602, 48, 1617, 50
SellAllButton=1120, 437
Horse=44, 124
Boat=93, 123

[WorkerSettings]
WorkerListPosition=1301, 299
I'm using the middle part of the 'Y' in "You" and the bottom part of the last 't' in "start".

Does the FishingBite behave differently from the other regions?

Old   #365

Killzone directed me to this thread so i've got this question
could this be used as kind of assist for active fishing. Like making so it would do the minigame but would still require player to cast the rod?
Old   #366

@: Remove the Local $hBDO from Func DetectFullscreenToWindowedOffset().
This is the reason the global variable was not applied. I forgot to remove this after testing.

If there is still trouble because of unicode then change the following:
Global $hBDO = "[REGEXPTITLE:.*" & 237660 & "]" and your korean version number instead of 237660.

For the item looting: Try setting [LootSettings] -> LootWithR=1 in the data.ini.
This will loot all items when alteast one of them would be picked up. So it shouldn't matter if it's an item stack. I don't know how I'll solve this in future.
Let me know how high the stacks can get or if 2 is the max.

@ take a screenshot when the fish bites and make sure there is no flare above the text, so I can verify that your coordinates are correct. The flare alters the colors but after it ends it's exactly the same as the other states. Just black out everything you don't want people to see with paint

@ try it yourself please. I can't take a look at the russian client because of the IP block and because it ***** up my netsettings for some reason.

@ the base functions are all there. You would just need a separate loop where you just need to rip out everything you don't want from the main function. You would only need the Switch case 30, since that handles everything from the biting fish to looting.

I need to rethink the marketplace a little, because of those pesky languages The resolution is for once not to big of an issue here.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #367

@
Ive been suggesting this since the beginning. Can add a checkbox to let users pick an option to "use feed worker" separately?

Sample thought process:
Code:
Sub BtnStart_Click()....
If CheckBoxUseSeparateWorker.enabled = true Then
FeedWorkerIndependently()
Else
Fishing()
End Sub
Im not sure if you have done this though, haven't looked into the newer versions as the v15 worked perfect atm. Im waiting for the rework to mature before I dive into it.

This is useful if you:
a. AFK Process
b. AFK Cooking
c. Desert Digging
@
This is impossible. The bot needs to watch your entire desktop for specific Color in X/Y coordinate & it is also actively monitoring for "images".
So, minimizing or hiding the Game will render the script useless. It will simply stop.

What you were looking for was probably the old BDO Bot which can do exactly what you wanted. *which was also sued by Daum.*
Old   #368

@: I can add that for sure. Though only this feature will run then.
So once you activate it all other functions will stop. Similiar to the milking, digging, etc they all run instead of the main function. So there won't be a combining the digging with the worker function, unless it's directly implemented into the digging one.

This is because I have not worked on multitasking and this was not planned to begin with. Hotkeys will always pause all code and execute the called function instead.

@ I forgot about it, but as killzone mentioned. This is screen reading and emulated user interaction. So if a human player can't do it, the bot won't be able to do it too. Since the bot won't be able to "see" and won't be able to interact with the game when it's not visible and active.
Old   #369

@ I removed the Local $hBDO from Func DetectFullscreenToWindowedOffset() and it's perfectly working on KR client(i made the coordinates presets though). Thanks!
And the highest event item stack is 2.
One more suggestion : Some golden fishes are counted on silverkey. So when it happens gold and silverkey count both increments. Maybe the bmp file of silverkey is also applied to this fish. So how about change silverkey bmp file into this? After change this into loot_silverkey.bmp, I had no errors in counting them.
The golden fish that is counted on silverkey :
New silverkey bmp :
@ That's a sad news. I tried using VMware, gave it 4 CPUs, 8GB RAM and 2VGA rams but it's so slow running BDO. Hope the VM can use more VGA resources
Old   #370

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
@ take a screenshot when the fish bites and make sure there is no flare above the text, so I can verify that your coordinates are correct. The flare alters the colors but after it ends it's exactly the same as the other states. Just black out everything you don't want people to see with paint
This is the screenshot I'm using for reference:

http://i.epvpimg.com/lOzLfab.jpg

Thanks for the help
Old   #371

@: the loot_silverkey.bmp is really a little small. I'll change it for next version to stop the wrong identification. Thanks for the hint.

@ try reducing the size a little: FishingBite=614, 58, 1060, 62, 0xE4E4E4
If it still doesn't work pick simpler letters with more consistent color.
You fee[l] a bite. Press 'Space' [b]ar to start.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #372

Quote:
@: the loot_silverkey.bmp is really a little small. I'll change it for next version to stop the wrong identification. Thanks for the hint.

@ try reducing the size a little: FishingBite=614, 58, 1060, 62, 0xE4E4E4
If it still doesn't work pick simpler letters with more consistent color.
You fee[l] a bite. Press 'Space' [b]ar to start.
I tried
"You [f]eel a bite. Press 'Space' [b]ar to start."
with
FishingBite=659, 54, 941, 65, 0xE4E4E4
But still the same result.

Am I trying to fix the wrong thing?
The bot fishes, once I get a bite it goes into "Unidentified state", then it reels in, then on the sliding bar, it presses space when the bar is in the red spot.

This is the log:
Quote:
14:09.06 Currently fishing. (45s)
14:09.07 Currently fishing. (46s)
14:09.08 Currently fishing. (47s)
14:09.09 Currently fishing. (48s)
14:09.10 Currently fishing. (49s)
14:09.11 Currently fishing. (50s)
14:09.12 Currently fishing. (51s)
14:09.13 Unidentified state
14:09.13 Unidentified state (0s)
14:09.14 Unidentified state (1s)
14:09.15 Unidentified state (2s)
14:09.15 Reeling in.
14:09.15 Reeling in. (1s)
14:09.26 Ready for fishing.
Old   #373

@ The Reelling in without the () basically means fishing bite.
The Reeling in wouldn't start without the FishingBite.

Since it started but didn't try to evaluate loot after that it means the ReelIn Function failed.
This happens when either PressIt or ReelIn coordinates don't match.
I guess it is PressIt. I'll improve the status here too.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #374

@
If you're already working on the processing, that be great.
Add later the Maid outfit feature (its not really that important).
The goal here is to make this as a Free to play player friendly.

Also, hoping to see an option to "select" which materials to process by adding a list of images under "processing" folder.
And an option how many you will withdraw from storage.
Old   #375

Quote:
@ The Reelling in without the () basically means fishing bite.
The Reeling in wouldn't start without the FishingBite.

Since it started but didn't try to evaluate loot after that it means the ReelIn Function failed.
This happens when either PressIt or ReelIn coordinates don't match.
I guess it is PressIt. I'll improve the status here too.
Yes you are right, it was the PressIt, I redid it with the P of "Press" and the m of "time" instead of the !, and it works.