Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Old   #496

elite*gold: 0
Is it possible to use this to bid on multiple different pets? It seems like I have to pick a pet and use the program and hope someone lists only that specific one.

Old   #497

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llght View Post
Is it possible to use this to bid on multiple different pets? It seems like I have to pick a pet and use the program and hope someone lists only that specific one.
At the moment functionality is limited to that.

Old   #498

Need more Sleep time ! and the prosses count dont working i have donne in 23s and i wait 130s for next prosses!

i think the Game FPS alter the bot function no? in Haidel i go 17-20 fps

Fullscreen detected (1920x1080) - No Offsets
--> Chauffage minerai_fer 10/0 with
Trying to open Warehouse
StorageAnchor: not found
Clicking Transport Button
Clicking WarehouseButton
Returning items to storage
StorageAnchor: 904, 284
Scanning for current order: [minerai_fer, 10]
minerai_fer on page 0 is absent
minerai_fer on page 1 is PRESENT
FindResourceCustom: 1, 2 - All Required Ingredients PRESENT
Processing open: False
Processing open: True
Waiting for Processing to end.
Processing stopped after 130s.
Processing time longer than 1 seconds. Repeat the same item.
--> Chauffage minerai_fer 10/0 with Successful
--> Chauffage minerai_fer 10/0 with
Trying to open Warehouse
Wrong NPC? Escape and turn
StorageAnchor: 420, 975
Escaping from Storage
OCInventory Timeout
Skipping Queue: 0 Reason: Atleast One Ingredient absent
Skipping Queue: 1 Reason: No Processing Method selected
Skipping Queue: 2 Reason: No Processing Method selected
Skipping Queue: 3 Reason: No Processing Method selected
Skipping Queue: 4 Reason: No Processing Method selected
Skipping Queue: 5 Reason: No Processing Method selected
Skipping Queue: 6 Reason: No Processing Method selected
Skipping Queue: 7 Reason: No Processing Method selected
Skipping Queue: 8 Reason: No Processing Method selected
Skipping Queue: 9 Reason: No Processing Method selected
Skipping Queue: 10 Reason: No Processing Method selected
Skipping Queue: 11 Reason: No Processing Method selected
Skipping Queue: 12 Reason: No Processing Method selected
Skipping Queue: 13 Reason: No Processing Method selected
ProcessCustom finished

Edit: Lol sorry it for my Fr traduction i put new log in eng
Old   #499

Seems like slow machine take longer for the basic actions.

You have no count set. You have only set the BatchSize (The amount you take out the storage for each processing attempt)
The actual counting is done by the Max value.
So BatchSize 10 and Max 100 would repeat 10 times.
But you have Max 0 which means process until it fails.

Doesn't the bot detect when the Production window pops up after the processing is done?
Or why would 10 iron ore take more than 2 minutes? Is it just doing nothing for all that time?
I'm polling the GUI pretty often while it's processing so the buttons actually respond.
Maybe that takes more time on your system. I'll need to take a look.

PS: Too bad that the transparency doesn't work with the imagesearch.dlls. It would make a lot of things easier and more reliable. I might need to learn some autohotkey since it is a base function that is extracted from there.
If anyone knows how to make the transparency working let me know

Thanks
1 User
Old   #500

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
Seems like slow machine take longer for the basic actions.

You have no count set. You have only set the BatchSize (The amount you take out the storage for each processing attempt)
The actual counting is done by the Max value.
So BatchSize 10 and Max 100 would repeat 10 times.
But you have Max 0 which means process until it fails.

Doesn't the bot detect when the Production window pops up after the processing is done?
Or why would 10 iron ore take more than 2 minutes? Is it just doing nothing for all that time?
I'm polling the GUI pretty often while it's processing so the buttons actually respond.
Maybe that takes more time on your system. I'll need to take a look.

PS: Too bad that the transparency doesn't work with the imagesearch.dlls. It would make a lot of things easier and more reliable. I might need to learn some autohotkey since it is a base function that is extracted from there.
If anyone knows how to make the transparency working let me know
1- Doesn't the bot detect when the Production window pops up after the processing is done? yes
2- Or why would 10 iron ore take more than 2 minutes? Is it just doing nothing for all that time? yes

i have AMD 4G 8core 16 go ram ddr3 GTX970 ssd 240go
Old   #501

Quote:
Originally Posted by imedbox View Post
1- Doesn't the bot detect when the Production window pops up after the processing is done? yes
2- Or why would 10 iron ore take more than 2 minutes? Is it just doing nothing for all that time? yes

i have AMD 4G 8core 16 go ram ddr3 GTX970 ssd 240go
There must be some kind of leak or performance drag, since there is no timeout to waiting for processing to end yet.
Please manually check Func ProductionActivityCheck() and replace GSleep(5000) with Sleep(5000).
Let me know if that fixed it.
Old   #502

Quote:
There must be some kind of leak or performance drag, since there is no timeout to waiting for processing to end yet.
Please manually check Func ProductionActivityCheck() and replace GSleep(5000) with Sleep(5000).
Let me know if that fixed it.
Edit: Work perfect just change GSleep(5000) to Sleep(1000) ty, i put 10 iron ore lanch the bot..., mini problem, the count time freeze at the second successes transformation 50% and continue the count at 100%
Old   #503

Quote:
Originally Posted by imedbox View Post
Edit: Work perfect just change GSleep(5000) to Sleep(1000) ty, i put 10 iron ore lanch the bot..., mini problem, the count time freeze at the second successes transformation 50% and continue the count at 100%
If you are talking about the timer on the lower left of the Status Log, that is actually the timer for the alchemy stone and it was also getting updated via GSleep(). So it's not frozen but it will just not update the GUI (That's also the reason why the buttons won't work now, but the hotkeys still do)

I plan to add some more timers as visual guide, so you can see when sidefunctions like alchystone, workerfeed and buffood will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode
After trying to comprehend the fucking util.cpp from the link I posted for hours, I finally figured out where the fuck the stupid fucking autoit wrapper went wrong.

Code:
			else if (!_strnicmp(cp, "Trans", 5))
			{
				cp += 5;  // Now it's the character after the word.
				// Isolate the color name/number for ColorNameToBGR():
The wrapper didn't add the 'Trans' to the string, so when reading the filename string it would read "*HEX filepath" instead of correctly reading "*TransHEX filepath". So the transparency would be handled as shadevariation instead.

And they used $transparency <> 0 instead of <> "" so a string would always result in FALSE for some reason. So my manual attempts to test $transparency = "TransHEX" instead of $transparency = "HEX" failed, because of that.
Also autoit shows HEX like 0x0000FF as decimals (255) so even with adding Trans the color would be misinterpreted.

I fixed it by changing

Code:
	If $transparency <> 0 Then $findImage = "*" & $transparency & " " & $findImage
to

Code:
	If $transparency <> "" Then $findImage = "*Trans" & $transparency & " " & $findImage
Thanks man you made me look harder at the problem. All those different Imagesearch.au3 out there have that damn bug and no one even noticed.

There are also some more default colors mentioned in the that can be called with "ColorName" instead of "0xHEX":
Thanks to ahmedwork for making me waste half a night
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #504

For me the marketplace is not working, sais purplebags not found, how do I fix it? playing english EU

Edit: Fixed it by creating a new higher resolution bitmap icon of the purple bags in the marketplace with paint, just screenshot the market and you can create it yourself, just don't make it too low res or it won't recognize the icon for some reason.
Old   #505

@CrayonCode is there anything about Relogg to change it i got Launcherside fail "Wrong Password or Email" i think its to fast how do i change the delays?
Old   #506

@Mardoo are you using optimization mode? Because it's searching those purple bags with zero tolerance and I already had people report that optimization mode ***** around with the textures.

@s3anlike did it work before or might the update have changed that? Just increase the Sleep() in the relevant function.

@Everyone did the worker window get moved since the last patch? It looks like it got moved up for every resolution. Could someone confirm this?
Old   #507

Yes. i read that they changed the location in the patchnotes.
Old   #508

@CrayonCode I just use the 0.21 I downloaded, changed nothing with any settings, but it works now with my new bitmap, totally fine, thanks anyway
Old   #509

Been using this for the past few days and it is great. Wanted to say thanks for the work done on it. The worker window was moved upwards with the patch. Using 1920x1080
Old   #510

Quote:
@Mardoo are you using optimization mode? Because it's searching those purple bags with zero tolerance and I already had people report that optimization mode ***** around with the textures.

@s3anlike did it work before or might the update have changed that? Just increase the Sleep() in the relevant function.

@Everyone did the worker window get moved since the last patch? It looks like it got moved up for every resolution. Could someone confirm this?
The UI updates now supports multiple presets as well as 100% ui scale even if its low resolution. And yes, it does seems to be moved in new location.