Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Old   #331

elite*gold: 0

Old   #332

@
I did not test the updated version of Restocking function.
Is it good now? Does it check the "yellow" texts when pathing is successful?

The Yellow Text I mentioned, only shows when you "clicked" successfully on the "NPC Icon" and that the pathing is shown. This "yellow text" can be used as "confirmation" that our bot is successful in making a path.

The Yellow Text is the "NPC Name" next to the NPC Icon.

So basically, what Im saying is.
The Yellow Text will only appear when Pathing is 100% made.

So it will work something like this.

Code:
Sub ClickTraderNPC()
MouseClick(X,Y) ; click NPCTraderIcon (that icon with cart)
;then below you put a check to see if there's a yellow text visible
If NPCTraderYellowText = True
GoToTraderNPC()
Else
MouseClick(X,Y) ; click the NPCTraderIcon again

End Sub

Old   #333

New version is out. Patchnotes:

Quote:
v0.19

- Fixed a bug where the Relic Reserve would stay active if it was reached once.
- Changes to Reserve handling and added status if loot is ignored because of relic reservation for better feedback.
- Now checks for daily rewards window after failed Riddle

New things:
- Added ignore folder to res where you can put cropped .bmp images of special loot you don't want to pick up (works like event items)
- Added Marketplace Bid/Buy for selected items. If everything works fine we will expand functionality. [F5] to Start/Stop.

@: I added the check for the NPCs pretty early on already.
Problem is still the horse/boat where we can't check this.
Also the variable position and transparency of the searchwindow, which sometimes fails to find the correct anchorpoint. (It can also be overlapped by npc/player interaction icons. But the farther you are zoomed out the more unlikely this becomes)

@ I added another escape for the daily reward after a failed riddle attempt. Try it out please.

@ You can now crop images of the undryable fish and put them as .bmp into the ignore folder. Everything in that folder won't be looted.
Just don't crop to large. Make them as big or smaller then the images in the /event/ folder

@ check the marketplace

@ Those coordinates are way off. How did you find them?
Just take a screenshot in .bmp and open it in paint. You see the coordinates in the lower left. You just need to make sure to get the right color. Make sure you zoom in. I might need to expand on the guide if people keep having trouble.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #334

there r a bug in v0.18
not looting silverkey
and can u add function to close marketplace notification cus it cant discard Rods when there r a notification
gonna test the new version now (0.19)
thanks for awesome work

Old   #335

@ all bugs from v.17 seems like fixed thx

Can you add repair equipment for floats to repair them, next version too?
Old   #336

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3anlike View Post
@ all bugs from v.17 seems like fixed thx

Can you add repair equipment for floats to repair them, next version too?
Floats are a waste of time and effort. I won't support them unless they get buffed. Nobody needs more blue fish instead of relics or golden fish.
Old   #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
Floats are a waste of time and effort. I won't support them unless they get buffed.
hmm ok not matter xd
@

is it possible to make an protect for wrong inventory slots detecting? Sometimes the bot detects more Inventory slots than i have and i get a stuck, and if this happens the bot should be make 2 inventory slots free and continue selling in town?
Old   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3anlike View Post
hmm ok not matter xd
@

is it possible to make an protect for wrong inventory slots detecting? Sometimes the bot detects more Inventory slots than i have and i get a stuck, and if this happens the bot should be make 2 inventory slots free and continue selling in town?
Look for Func DetectFreeInventory()
Code:
$IS = _ImageSearchArea("res/reference_empty.bmp", 0, $InvA[0] + $i * 48, $InvA[1] - 24 + $j * 48, $InvA[0] + 48 + $i * 48, $InvA[1] + 24 + $j * 48, $x, $y, 20, 0)
The 20 after the $y is the the shadevariation. Try reducing it to 15 or 10. Though it might overlook some free slots if its to low.

Also check if it really scrolls down to the last slots when it detects the free inventory. If that's not the case because your pc is too laggy then try increasing the click delays in #Region - Global
Code:
Opt("MouseClickDownDelay", 100)
Opt("MouseClickDelay", 50)
Because this should be the only reason why it can detect more free inventory slots than there are.

Also don't forget items that can stack like Silver Keys, Trash or Event Items don't count as looted items, because I assume you reserved a slot for them already.
Usually just increasing the Buffer to 8 should do the trick.

You have to observe the detection and compare. I can't tell exactly whats wrong from here.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #339

@ Thanx for the Marketplace function !
i guess the code i sent u was useless :P
Old   #340

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantobot View Post
@ Thanx for the Marketplace function !
i guess the code i sent u was useless :P
You don't have to copy someones work to learn from them. It's often the small things that you can transfer everywhere else. You will see the trouble I had with functions that could return arrays and normal variables in older versions, just to be solved by the IsArray() you used in your script.

You and ahmedwork should exchange your code. Maybe you also learn form each other.
Old   #341

Marketpalce function does not work for me, says no Purple Bag found or smth like that.
Old   #342

@ ty it Photoshop problems fix it with paint ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkxq2 View Post
Marketpalce function does not work for me, says no Purple Bag found or smth like that.
same her not work Purple Bag found

Edit : it work with ENG client ^^ how do this for FR or Ger client? , i dont have much money to buy all item xD
need option for amount how many need to buy or buy juste one in all offer
Old   #343

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrayonCode View Post
You don't have to copy someones work to learn from them. It's often the small things that you can transfer everywhere else. You will see the trouble I had with functions that could return arrays and normal variables in older versions, just to be solved by the IsArray() you used in your script.

You and ahmedwork should exchange your code. Maybe you also learn form each other.
Glad to hear that helped a bit, i learned already a lot from your work, i never thought autoIT could be that powerfull!
Thank you very much for your amazing work and for sharing it opensource!
Old   #344

Old   #345

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyliaH View Post
@ I added another escape for the daily reward after a failed riddle attempt. Try it out please.

Same happened last night even with newest version. I dont have idea why because every other bot function is working perfectly for me . It just wont close attendance reward windows once pop out and will *** fishing because of that. Everythins is set correctly i dont know whats wrong .. Anyone got similiar problem ?
i don't have any problem since ver.16 on 1920.1080 resolution 24 hurs continues fishing without any problem

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk