Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 17:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[AutoIt] CrayonCode Bot Project (OpenSource & Free)

Old   #196

elite*gold: 0
At first i wanna say thanks for your hard work! This bot looks great!

Atm i'm having this error message: "Detection Error. UI Scale must be at 100%" and it sounds pretty ironic because i'm in 1920x1080 full screen window at 100% UI.

So, what could be the real problem? I'm using 2 monitors on my pc, one with BD and one with Chrome, stuff, etc... could this be the problem?

Old   #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillofix View Post
At first i wanna say thanks for your hard work! This bot looks great!

Atm i'm having this error message: "Detection Error. UI Scale must be at 100%" and it sounds pretty ironic because i'm in 1920x1080 full screen window at 100% UI.

So, what could be the real problem? I'm using 2 monitors on my pc, one with BD and one with Chrome, stuff, etc... could this be the problem?
If, the code won't start due to the ui scale problem, you have to make sure that the main monitor is at 1920x1080 resolution.

If the problem is due to the program stopping midway because it looked like it was having trouble with its functions, I suggest you get vm workstation and run bdo on there at 1920x1080. That would most likely solve the issue.

Old   #198

@
While at it, separate the Feed Worker function.
Meaning, it has statnd alone timer. So that if a user wants to go processing, they can still afk feed.
Old   #199

@
Thanks for the reminder. It seems I misread the instructions.

I wonder why it worked with fullscreen for a long while before I discovered this problem.

Old   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennal View Post
@
Edit: the problem seems to be resolved in windowed fullscreen for some reason. The code is then functional, despite its contradictions... but the client still bugs out during normal full screen.
Because thats the requirement. Should have read the instructions thoroughly.
Upcoming version will work regardless of resolution and this will be something everyone will be happy about.
Old   #201

@ @ i guess starting from the next version you should only share the compiled x64 file protected with upx and its preferred to be the latest upx version not the one built in autoit.. as u previously mentioned that user will be able to change everything related to coordinates , etc inside the gui and the ini file to prevent ppl from stealing ur code or sell it

my c# code had an external config.Json file which included

Code:
{
	"general":{
		"resolution":"1920x1080",
		"debug":"true"
	},
  "catch": {
    "catch_X": 733,
    "catch_Y": 60,
    "catch_X2": 1179,
    "catch_X3": 64,
    "catch_R": 228,
    "catch_G": 228,
    "catch_B": 228,
    "catch_Fuzzy": 3
  },
	"timers":{
		"lootDelay": 4150,
		"catchDelay":  1600,
		"waitForCatch": 322
	},
Old   #202

@ unless they release some new version 4.0+ UPX packers, it's matter of minutes to unpack it and these r23.ru noobs already stole whole idea with these DLLs
Old   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceh430 View Post
@ unless they release some new version 4.0+ UPX packers, it's matter of minutes to unpack it and these r23.ru noobs already stole whole idea with these DLLs
actually x64 binaries is much harder to decompile as well as autoit obfuscate is something annoying he can even use themida with full options enabled that will make it more solid
Old   #204

Doesnt matter actually @
When the new version is out, it still open source. The paid bots will die as more and more people will start to use the Free one.
Also, reddit is free & public. We can spam the **** out of it with the open source project.

The only downside with the opensource project is that it may not be noob friendly and support is next to none existent.

But, nonetheless sooner or later R23's paid bot will die and CrayonCode's project will prevail.

Edit:
For the love of all Holy, craft more Steel Fishing rods. XD

Edit2:
Isnt XML is easier to manage compare to Json as setting files?
I really dont like { } stuff.
Old   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Doesnt matter actually @
When the new version is out, it still open source. The paid bots will die as more and more people will start to use the Free one.
Also, reddit is free & public. We can spam the **** out of it with the open source project.

The only downside with the opensource project is that it may not be noob friendly and support is next to none existent.

But, nonetheless sooner or later R23's paid bot will die and CrayonCode's project will prevail.

Edit:
For the love of all Holy, craft more Steel Fishing rods. XD

Edit2:
Isnt XML is easier to manage compare to Json as setting files?
I really dont like { } stuff.
actually xml having more characters <blah> </blah>i've found json is easier
Old   #206

Thanks a Lot
Old   #207

Reporting back after 3rd evening of fishing. I made it through 5 30 durability fishing rods before the bot stopped functioning - much better than previous nights, but still wondering if I can last longer. I had to feed the workers 180 beer this morning, so that means the bot ran for ~5 hours before it stopped functioning properly. 30 minute feed timer helped enormously, but I still can't identify the issue with fishing.

I turned off autosort for the bag, and filled the top 2 rows with fishing rods. Obviously, as rods were replaced, fish filled those top rows. Could this be the issue? Maybe autosort needs to be on?

Also - vmware. This is the next step as it seems lots of people are having success with long duration fishing in the virtual machine rather than their actual pc.

Again, any tips are appreciated. Thanks fellas. Great project here.
Old   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodspuds View Post
Reporting back after 3rd evening of fishing. I made it through 5 30 durability fishing rods before the bot stopped functioning - much better than previous nights, but still wondering if I can last longer. I had to feed the workers 180 beer this morning, so that means the bot ran for ~5 hours before it stopped functioning properly. 30 minute feed timer helped enormously, but I still can't identify the issue with fishing.

I turned off autosort for the bag, and filled the top 2 rows with fishing rods. Obviously, as rods were replaced, fish filled those top rows. Could this be the issue? Maybe autosort needs to be on?

Also - vmware. This is the next step as it seems lots of people are having success with long duration fishing in the virtual machine rather than their actual pc.

Again, any tips are appreciated. Thanks fellas. Great project here.
have been botting for 4 days now 24 hurs without any problem about worker feed it's working normally if the worker icon location is the 4th icon it can be changed overtime if your guild summoned a guild mount rod swap is working fine here just don't start the bot and your cursor is shown

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

#offtopic some funny stuff from R23 Discord

Old   #209

Funny

Thank you very much for your work. I can only help sending images or trying new versions of the macro. I do not know how to use Autoit
Old   #210

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedwork View Post
have been botting for 4 days now 24 hurs without any problem about worker feed it's working normally if the worker icon location is the 4th icon it can be changed overtime if your guild summoned a guild mount rod swap is working fine here just don't start the bot and your cursor is shown

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

#offtopic some funny stuff from R23 Discord

Worker feed is working fine now after adjusting the timer in the config from 90 minutes to 30. Issue seems to be rod swapping after a long period of time. I'm stocking my bags with 2 full rows of white rods, and only going through 5-6 of them before it stops working. I'll keep tinkering. Just thought I would share my experience so others that might bump into the same issues can find a solution.

Worker problem is connected to having a lot of goblin workers on quick turnaround routes. Chew through that beer, heh.