Hey plox, new hauler just released. Plan on updating derp for this hauler? (if you need offsets, you can use my hauler)
I'm still actually waiting on people to lend me an account long enough to update the current.. Everyone too busy as of late cause its coming up on easter an what not or they've school
I'm still actually waiting on people to lend me an account long enough to update the current.. Everyone too busy as of late cause its coming up on easter an what not or they've school
Well get on skype and answer me! lol, I have an alt acct w/ a hauler
Just got banned -- Loaded game > closed Glyph > loaded Derp is how i've been playing. Not sure if I got caught doing something, tripped a sensor.. was in serp, just playing.. got banned.
Hope this helps ya plox ^^ I will still be playing tho!
and alt acct is still available if you want to use a hauler for offsets
Nope, just doing a normal run.. I'm sure I tripped something with using Free Runner and speed hack at the same time.. looked down on my character and was moving very fast. I think that's what did it.
Nope, just doing a normal run.. I'm sure I tripped something with using Free Runner and speed hack at the same time.. looked down on my character and was moving very fast. I think that's what did it.
Indeed, which is why I'm doing something different coming in an update soon that everyone will be very very pleased with
Amazing. Did you get my reply? Not sure if it went through. -- As soon as I noticed I hit freerunner while speeding, I knew something may have happened.
Amazing. Did you get my reply? Not sure if it went through. -- As soon as I noticed I hit freerunner while speeding, I knew something may have happened.
Yes which is why everyones long time wish of getting a slider for the speed hack is coming true along with the hauler update ( possibly the 8 slot one aswell even ) not to mention even more things I've tinkered into the backend and cleaned up, derp is getting alot of attention this weekend
P.S.: The whole attempt for them to encrypt certain files that was some of the main aspects of derp was kind of irrelevant, I've been setting break points on kernel32.VirtualProtect since maplestory/gameguard 8 years ago..
Yes which is why everyones long time wish of getting a slider for the speed hack is coming true along with the hauler update ( possibly the 8 slot one aswell even ) not to mention even more things I've tinkered into the backend and cleaned up, derp is getting alot of attention this weekend
P.S.: The whole attempt for them to encrypt certain files that was some of the main aspects of derp was kind of irrelevant, I've been setting break points on kernel32.VirtualProtect since maplestory/gameguard 8 years ago..
******* amateur coders
That is amazing.. I have more hype for the updates you bring us then the new patches Trion brings up. When do you think we could be expecting this update? ^_^
My account was banned. They won't tell me anything but I was using a third part program. I was only using your program for FOV and zoom which per their forums was legal. So that's the end of AA for me. I got some sort of humanity check, answered the box then moments later I was banned. I appealed and they choose to upkeep the ban. I charged back the money I paid to them since they are refusing to talk to me other than script responses. Just be aware. Moved on to BDO , to me, a lot more fun. I ****** me off that a loyal paying customer can be banned after 1.5 years of playing and there are botters and cheaters that are documented on video still playing. GG Trion your over zealous ban hammer has lost another customer.