Is there a feature to scan all the sunken chests somehow? I used the lite version and liked it. It made finding chests a bit easier due to zoom and far-rendering. What type of advantage will I get from purchasing the derp in terms of finding sunken chests? Also if I don't use "bannable" features of derp such as speedhack or teleport, can the system tell Derp is open in background?
Removal of water top, so you can see straight down. also if you float too many chests in quick succession they will run logs and possibly ban you.
It's entirely possible with unedited client that yes they can/will scan your system for running processes I believe but I'd wait for an "official" response
Forgive me I've not been able to access the site due to NA issues with the server here ( seems to be happening through some providers with DNS ) so I'll try to respond to everyone as much as I can in PM's asap.
Quote:
It's entirely possible with unedited client that yes they can/will scan your system for running processes I believe but I'd wait for an "official" response
Derp is fine to run, rename the exe if you really want to be overly safe - the rest of the assembly info is empty.
Disable the steam_api in glyph config, works fine.
The update for 2.9 I will work on as much as possible but it may take me some time to get everything up ( anywhere from 1hr to 24hrs ), depending on what is changed so please be patient when I go to update everything and the haulers since I depend on people for that may be delayed depending on who is online at the time. Please do note the reason on time is because, well, it's just me doing all of this and I don't have any help on it so I have to fumble with decryption, gm's up my ***, running vpn's an making several accounts unless I go into offline mode which isn't a total test run, ect.
We'll see if anything goes from PTS > Live differently.
I did delete game and Reinstall again on glyph But It's not working
Firstly, you didn't need to do that, just disable the steam_api which is literally a 0 to a 1 in the config. Nextly, I said dx9, not dx11 and if your running windows 10 to set compatibility for win7 with admin, which is all in the main post..