Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Derp Lite

Discussion on [Release] Derp Lite within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.

Old 12/18/2016, 07:10   #991

elite*gold: 0
Please stop your **** measuring contest. Its not important.
Old 12/18/2016, 07:37   #992

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastersuleman View Post
Please stop your **** measuring contest. Its not important.
I wasn't doing that at all. Just trying to inform. It just escalated from that. It's why in my one post I said this is a thread for Derp, not bickering.
Old 12/18/2016, 07:49   #993

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowhand View Post
I wasn't doing that at all. Just trying to inform. It just escalated from that. It's why in my one post I said this is a thread for Derp, not bickering.
Please respect this forum thread for what it is! A lot of people such as myself come here daily to check on mod/derp info and news. It makes it a pain when there are a few pages full of personal arguments.
Old 12/18/2016, 07:52   #994

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterXray View Post
Please respect this forum thread for what it is! A lot of people such as myself come here daily to check on mod/derp info and news. It makes it a pain when there are a few pages full of personal arguments.
I do respect this thread. It was a little less than one page, but I get what you're saying. There was also some news thrown in there. Don't use the speed. No matter what setting you have it on. They seem to be able to figure it out easier now.
Old 12/18/2016, 10:54   #995

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
When someone manually watches you, yeah it isn't hard to see. But for them to start watching you the system has to flag you first. So that means that no matter the speed you're going with Derp now the system flags it. It wasn't like that before. Seems like they may have upgraded something.
I will again say that sometimes GM's will investigate absolutely just about anything and with the massive amount of sever instability there is a large GM presence across all servers right now because of it. I've ran around with things on earlier on other servers quite alot just tonite testing a few things, didn't have a single issue - went to a fresh start server on another machine and was blazing around for a good 2-3 minutes an a GM immediately showed up an I got an email saying I was banned for going past the ping threshold. Tried on another account the same concept, was banned for 3rd party program after 3-5 minutes by a different GM. I tried everything else on derp, didn't seem to have any issue at all with anything so all I can say is the speed is not entirely detected but showing something on the server end and a GM is just trigger happy or monitoring outright. I've even after the fact went to KR to test this outright an look at some other things since KR leaves the entire game wide open an depends entirely on gameguard to protect the client which takes 3 lines in memory to remove anywho, I was running around on one of they're newest servers there going all over at max speed, its been 4hrs now - its still idling in KR.

I've always said the mod is convenience and derp is an outright hack an those using derp are always going to incur a risk on some aspects and even mentioned for those planning to use it on fresh start to beware of that since trion wants to keep it as legit as possible ( though they say that and my friend as I was testing got 2 statues back-to-back again tonite an has as such for 3 days in a row now on EU ).

My word of wise, just use the simple stuff on derp for the time being until everything calms down a bit on they're end since they are so actively trying to get they're shit together an straighten the piss poor servers they have out and I'll continue to look into it the best I can.
Old 12/18/2016, 13:24   #996

elite*gold: 6
how to use the derp lite which is free?
Would like to buy it also for readme but dont have the money now xD Paid to much in archeage :P
Old 12/18/2016, 13:55   #997

When attempting to install the mod pack, I keep getting an error stating "the specified file number (0) has not been opened yet (line 276)". This is in a separate command prompt name 0.7 -rw: pickels.run
In the window it also says " reimport mode enabled!, open script pickles.run, set output folder mods".

I have the packer set to run as admin and changed the config file to relocate the game_pak.
Any ideas? :x
Old 12/18/2016, 14:57   #998

That error is usually because of the game_pak not being correct location or possibility of windows 10 and an issue with how batch works with it.

What is your config?
Old 12/18/2016, 15:16   #999

Windows 8.1 (I tested windows 7 compatability with no luck).
AA_Path=G:\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak
And I tried using the redirection to the game_pak (C:\ArcheAge\Working\game_pak)
Old 12/18/2016, 18:13   #1000

Is there an updated version of lite? The one I downloaded off the first page only removed fog. That was before 3.0. Now it does didly squat.
Old 12/19/2016, 00:00   #1001

Quote:
Originally Posted by nived09 View Post
Windows 8.1 (I tested windows 7 compatability with no luck).
AA_Path=G:\Games\ArcheAge\Beta\game_pak
And I tried using the redirection to the game_pak (C:\ArcheAge\Working\game_pak)
I'm not to sure about win8.1 to be completely honest, I'll have to loadup a test machine in vmware an look but all I can suggest is setting the win7 compat with just the packer, make sure its not the launcher having anything set on it and also I'll have to look if there is anything fancy needed for 8.1

Quote:
Is there an updated version of lite? The one I downloaded off the first page only removed fog. That was before 3.0. Now it does didly squat.
The main post is updated and I just checked and it's working absolutely fine, try setting it to run as admin?
Old 12/19/2016, 06:57   #1002

how does the mod work with multiple client on the same pc? do you just run option 3 on both loading screens?
Old 12/19/2016, 14:13   #1003

Hello, I'm interested in hacking only for speed, it works well to make tradepacks with the donkey? Clipper etc?
Old 12/19/2016, 15:00   #1004

Donated and messaged
Old 12/19/2016, 19:51   #1005

donated 5$ msging you now