Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Derp Lite

Discussion on [Release] Derp Lite within the ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the ArcheAge category.

Old 03/28/2016, 16:58   #256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWraith View Post
My account was banned. They won't tell me anything but I was using a third part program. I was only using your program for FOV and zoom which per their forums was legal. So that's the end of AA for me. I got some sort of humanity check, answered the box then moments later I was banned. I appealed and they choose to upkeep the ban. I charged back the money I paid to them since they are refusing to talk to me other than script responses. Just be aware.
did you run archeage with the glyph.exe closed?
Old 03/28/2016, 17:00   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbielove View Post
did you run archeage with the glyph.exe closed?
Yes. Always.
Old 03/28/2016, 17:03   #258

Strange, someone might reported you, cause i am doing dirty **** in game and nothing happen till now, but i am running a modified Glynph.exe (video one) and my derp.exe is called celestratadumbdumb.exe

yep, those guys from support...they dont care about their costumers .. i had one account banned and only scripts there, no human hand there... and **** it, it was an alt xD
Old 03/28/2016, 22:14   #259

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWraith View Post
My account was banned. They won't tell me anything but I was using a third part program. I was only using your program for FOV and zoom which per their forums was legal. So that's the end of AA for me. I got some sort of humanity check, answered the box then moments later I was banned. I appealed and they choose to upkeep the ban. I charged back the money I paid to them since they are refusing to talk to me other than script responses. Just be aware. Moved on to BDO , to me, a lot more fun. I ****** me off that a loyal paying customer can be banned after 1.5 years of playing and there are botters and cheaters that are documented on video still playing. GG Trion your over zealous ban hammer has lost another customer.

The humanity check is a bot check, has nothing to do with derp and is something a GM forces upon the client or the server will kick randomly if it thinks you are doing something autonomous ( you can actually see the file yourself if you look in the scripts ).
Old 03/29/2016, 16:05   #260

not working here, crash the game....
Old 03/30/2016, 06:46   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumachado View Post
not working here, crash the game....
Nothing is crashing the game, it cannot be run with steam or dx11 ( which is mentioned in the main post ).

I've tested & ran both lite/full and all are fine and the only thing not updated is hauler atm because of me working on a global entire controller for it as a whole ( like how speed is done ) and trying to get it out so I'll not need to do much to update it over time.
Old 03/31/2016, 19:39   #262

I have send you private message about donation
Old 04/01/2016, 03:08   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaKata View Post
I have send you private message about donation
Already responded/handled & to answer people PM'ing me about the hauler - Yes I know it is still not functioning but I'm digging quite deep into some things with physics in relation to this that will work with all vehicles and instead of just adding an update that will more then likely break on a minor patch I'd rather get it done in one big go so everyone on every type of hauler can utilize it and I do believe I've gotten a bit further with it but worse cause scenario I'll have to back peddle an add the controllers for each vehicle an just setup something to offset dump over time to do it faster without the need for people.
Old 04/01/2016, 04:36   #264

Hey plox, is the sky supposed to change color with the speed sliding bar? Why does that happen?
Old 04/01/2016, 14:26   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleguykoyo View Post
Hey plox, is the sky supposed to change color with the speed sliding bar? Why does that happen?
Because I'm touching a global controller and it slightly taps into day/night cycle by a smudge and is not something I can completely filter out ( it does also change other things if I did it a bit more differently aswell ).

I'll try to tinker with it a little more an see if I cannot clear it up better whilst working on the physics for vehicles
Old 04/03/2016, 01:10   #266

Well i have been using it for 2 days only, i used fog removal for sunkern chests underwater only, i didnt max the speed, i used 3/5 on scale. Got banned :/ good thing it was alt.

Also i modified glyph for that acc. For others i returned original glyphclient file and i didnt get ban on them.

Hope this helps.
Old 04/03/2016, 02:02   #267

I wonder if there's something, even in a modified, updated, client thats catching..

Using a different client to launch the game, I run zoom/FoZ/Terrian/Objects/Speed x5/ fod/nofall/and even clip+spider sometimes and have not problems since using a different client.
Old 04/03/2016, 11:59   #268

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakaKata View Post
Well i have been using it for 2 days only, i used fog removal for sunkern chests underwater only, i didnt max the speed, i used 3/5 on scale. Got banned :/ good thing it was alt.

Also i modified glyph for that acc. For others i returned original glyphclient file and i didnt get ban on them.

Hope this helps.

I've been looking at that actually quite a bit, considering I've noticed they seem to of added some catch script on the sunken chests to detour the hacking of them even further. I was running around ingame at a much higher interval with the speed hack for a well large enough amount of time an nothing happened of it but the moment I started speed hacking sunkens I was banned relatively quick.

As a side note since people of skype have made suggestion and the few who chip in for things - the linux hosting is due up by the 13th of this month which is 83$ for 1 year and something I honestly cannot afford at this time.

If none are willing to chip in for this I will have to during this coming week force everything to a sub base of 3$ a month or just completely discontinue the project until I set an alternative up for it or can pay back on it again if none are willing to chip in ( even 20$ will sit an get me 3 months of the hosting set in place and I can afford in the later to pay the rest ). I've also made this very clear in gw2 aswell since most of everything I produce is never sub based an most of the money in all honesty goes towards machine/hosting to keep providing everything ( I don't even buy fancy shit, most I did was get a new keyboard out of some awhile back because mine completely bit the dust after 3 years of abuse an then 2 days later people had a sweet update on derp that removed the packet error message an bypassed everything for cvars/scripts ).

So if people wanna chip in for this, let me know & I can easily putup the bill/payment as proof there is no bullshit behind anything. If not then it is what it is and everything will be put under wraps for awhile until I square it off myself..

If people invested more in the glyph client even, it would go along way ( since the few who did run archebuddy with it all the time an have 0 problems ).
Old 04/04/2016, 00:55   #269

Well plox, I'm sure I'm not the only one that supports you. You are the only person who knows how many people log into your system, so if $3/mo will cover your bills (while I don't like it for programs), I will sub to you. What you do is appreciated.

Is it just Archeage that is hard to keep up? I wonder if you did a $/mo for full access to all programs on your site?
Old 04/04/2016, 03:51   #270

is it possible to get the speed boost for merchant ships just like haulers?