Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/27/2020, 17:43   #2761 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Well to claim fp is updated and have it down for a week and then say it’s updated then bring the cheeto back up then people get banned and hasn’t even been two days the **** is detected ! It don’t matter if you rage or play legit. If your hwid banned that’s something different but for me I’m not so the **** is detected take it down get rid of it something the new detection measures they put in eac are to much it seems like the fp devs can’t handle it. It’s a waste of people’s time and money for customers and devs
Old 05/27/2020, 18:18   #2762

elite*gold: 10786
The Black Market: 229/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Themdead View Post
the problem is that people don't know what hacking/cheating is, all just RAGE cheating like a little kids - and then they cry the day after they banned !!

My main account(since season 3) and my smurf account(10h gameplay) still NOT banned, and i only rage on my smurf - 10-15kills game every time
We indeed got ban reports but not from all users, but we want to check this anyway. might be back online really fast if we are fine.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/27/2020, 18:32   #2763 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
We indeed got ban reports but not from all users, but we want to check this anyway. might be back online really fast if we are fine.
No sorry, were not fine. Actually I’m not hwid banned and I literally only played about an hour maybe more I then signed off turned my computer off cuz I had to leave somewhere then I came back home turned my pc back on then played apex for a little bit like 30 min maybe then went to bed woke up with a ban this morning. Weird how only “some users” got banned I saw the thread this morning there was a good amount of people saying they got banned the cheeto is detected get those **** devs to actually update the cheeto before you put it back up as online ! I feel like there is a lot of false advertising around here. “Cheat updated” everything is fine according to you banek ?Not even
Old 05/27/2020, 18:41   #2764 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
No sorry, were not fine. Actually I’m not hwid banned and I literally only played about an hour maybe more I then signed off turned my computer
Daammm dude... remember to breathe! BTW... are you really so stupid, you just trash talking about things you don't even know about. If you don't like it here you can just leave, nobody will be sad about that 100%
Old 05/27/2020, 18:49   #2765 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Themdead View Post
Daammm dude... remember to breathe! BTW... are you really so stupid, you just trash talking about things you don't even know about. If you don't like it here you can just leave, nobody will be sad about that 100%
Aww look you actually care to say something even thought you don’t care anyways thanks though, also I do like it here the community everything but what ****** me off the most is when someone says a cheat is updated after being down for week or two and then later after you see people
Posting bans in the forum thread you begin to question and wonder why
Old 05/27/2020, 20:07   #2766 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
No sorry, were not fine. Actually I’m not hwid banned and I literally only played about an hour maybe more I then signed off turned my computer off cuz I had to leave somewhere then I came back home turned my pc back on then played apex for a little bit like 30 min maybe then went to bed woke up with a ban this morning. Weird how only “some users” got banned I saw the thread this morning there was a good amount of people saying they got banned the cheeto is detected get those **** devs to actually update the cheeto before you put it back up as online ! I feel like there is a lot of false advertising around here. “Cheat updated” everything is fine according to you banek ?Not even
idk man me and 10 other people have been testing this for 4 days and our account only didnt get banned until yesterday.
Old 05/27/2020, 21:10   #2767 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by laudalasan View Post
idk man me and 10 other people have been testing this for 4 days and our account only didnt get banned until yesterday.
So 4 days to play with cheat then get banned not justified that’s not long to last in order to even enjoy it it’s detected plain and simple I don’t need to create a new account just to test that at all
Old 05/27/2020, 21:25   #2768 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i tried yesterday on new account for less than one hour, played two full matches , did NOT play rage, play normally and got emailed saying permanently banned, guess it mean HWID ban?
i used FP spoofer with chair, i thought its fixed....
Old 05/27/2020, 21:44   #2769 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by staynaughty View Post
i tried yesterday on new account for less than one hour, played two full matches , did NOT play rage, play normally and got emailed saying permanently banned, guess it mean HWID ban?
i used FP spoofer with chair, i thought its fixed....
how many times have you got banned before ? I’m not hardware banned and I know for fact fp is detected I didn’t even make past 30. I played twice in one night restarted my pc in between and woke up with a ban so it’s definitely detected
Old 05/27/2020, 23:24   #2770 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
So 4 days to play with cheat then get banned not justified that’s not long to last in order to even enjoy it it’s detected plain and simple I don’t need to create a new account just to test that at all
hmm true.
Old 05/27/2020, 23:28   #2771 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I don't use Spoofer, just the cheeto only. And never get banned.

Guys just chill and go low profile.
Old 05/28/2020, 00:46   #2772 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madanib View Post
Kalau dah bodoh tu bodoh je la. Aku bygkan budak2 ni yg jenis nerd pakai spec double chin tak becampo masyarakat hari2 bangun bukak site ni post 2-3 then gi makn berak sambung tido bgn tgk lagi site ni mampus ah.

Hanat

I bet this guy is indian
I bet this guy is malay
Old 05/28/2020, 01:13   #2773 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
how many times have you got banned before ? I’m not hardware banned and I know for fact fp is detected I didn’t even make past 30. I played twice in one night restarted my pc in between and woke up with a ban so it’s definitely detected
i have a similar situation..i am using another cheat from the day when FP offline for updating round about 4 to 5 days , i play very similar as i played on FP (no rage) , i sent a massage to banek , he said , FP online , so Restarted my pc put FP cheat on and i played game at night mostly i play at night , but what happened is interesting , next morning i login into account and what i saw BANNED , i know some people or not getting banned but think this is the same account on which i was using another cheat with EXTERNAL SPOOFER
so Whole story
Old 05/28/2020, 03:20   #2774 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipefennel View Post
I don't use Spoofer, just the cheeto only. And never get banned.

Guys just chill and go low profile.
So we can rule the the spoofer is causing the bans?
Old 05/28/2020, 04:27   #2775 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ageofpsp View Post
I bet this guy is malay
Malay is this guy I bet

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot