Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old 06/05/2020, 04:42   #2911 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 5
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphea View Post
AMD graphics card users are crying. Please give me an answer.
i feel you brotha
berowannatry is offline  
Old 06/05/2020, 04:56   #2912 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 55
Received Thanks: 6
already cheat back to work?
farofero is offline  
Old 06/05/2020, 10:25   #2913


 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7,614
Received Thanks: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by farofero View Post
already cheat back to work?
not yet, but might be today\tomorrow.
banek192 is offline  
Old 06/05/2020, 14:56   #2914 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 1
Work

already cheat back to work?
Doaker1995 is offline  
Old 06/05/2020, 16:07   #2915 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
Ayakashix3's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 349
Received Thanks: 32
Your Product is out of stock ....
Ayakashix3 is offline  
Old 06/05/2020, 17:29   #2916 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 4
Don't rage, don't abuse on Aimbot, don't use max RCS, just be a Ninja!!
filipefennel is offline  
Old 06/05/2020, 17:31   #2917


 
banek192's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 1977
The Black Market: 228/19/3
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 7,614
Received Thanks: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doaker1995 View Post
already cheat back to work?
Not yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayakashix3 View Post
Your Product is out of stock ....
Sales will be on again once cheat is back online.
banek192 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2020, 17:46   #2918 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 4
Thumbs down Banned

I played a total of 3 hours with this cheat and was banned. I played so little because I didn't know to use "hack" setting instead of "main", which was updating. I have no clue what the difference is between the two or why hack works but main doesn't. Aimbot with low FOV, aim key on left click, chams, low rcs.

The instructions were terrible and in ****** broken English. Didn't explain anything very well.
e- The instructions don't explain any differences of the menu. Like what 1 or 2 or 3 means
xfxkzmby is offline  
Old 06/05/2020, 18:29   #2919 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 164
Received Thanks: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfxkzmby View Post
I played a total of 3 hours with this cheat and was banned. I played so little because I didn't know to use "hack" setting instead of "main", which was updating. I have no clue what the difference is between the two or why hack works but main doesn't. Aimbot with low FOV, aim key on left click, chams, low rcs.

The instructions were terrible and in ****** broken English. Didn't explain anything very well.
e- The instructions don't explain any differences of the menu. Like what 1 or 2 or 3 means
you might be too stupid to use hax
spottieottie is offline  
Old 06/05/2020, 19:40   #2920 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 199
Received Thanks: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by xfxkzmby View Post
I played a total of 3 hours with this cheat and was banned. I played so little because I didn't know to use "hack" setting instead of "main", which was updating. I have no clue what the difference is between the two or why hack works but main doesn't. Aimbot with low FOV, aim key on left click, chams, low rcs.

The instructions were terrible and in ****** broken English. Didn't explain anything very well.
e- The instructions don't explain any differences of the menu. Like what 1 or 2 or 3 means
i can help you, been using for 1 year.
2100asdf is offline  
Old 06/06/2020, 01:24   #2921 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 67
Received Thanks: 19
This product was the best.

However, as in most cases, once detected products continue to be detected ever since.

This product is constantly being detected.

I gave up on this product and I am glad that it did not support AMD graphics card for a while.

If I could use it with AMD graphics card, I would have lost another account.
Orphea is offline  
Old 06/06/2020, 05:09   #2922 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 501
Received Thanks: 29
The ones that are getting banned like me that used fp is sad because i believe the ones that aren't getting banned and saying its undetected are probably getting banned but just switch to other accounts that aren't and just keep telling people that its undetected. Ill tell you this much I don't rage at all Im not even hwid banned and i still got banned and im even more afraid to use fp again because of how cheap it is and public. You get what you pay for. Only thing i can think of is that its the spoofer that is and not the cheeto only my theory. Wish there were less trolls and more people willing to help. banek is nice and actually helps here and there.
YOYOME is offline  
Old 06/06/2020, 07:52   #2923 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
The ones that are getting my theory. Wish there were less trolls and more people willing to help. banek is nice and actually helps here and there.

OOMMGG.... He's back!! The man who doesn't understand nothing. You are so wild mental rattled you do not understand if you cheat in multiplayer online games - in 2020 you will get banned no matter what product you use, Esp or aimbot. But just because you get manual banned by others players, the product is not detected!!! Why won't you understand that ? And btw, NO ons like you and your stupid comments!!!!!
Themdead is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/06/2020, 11:59   #2924 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
The ones that are getting banned like me that used fp is sad because i believe the ones that aren't getting banned and saying its undetected are probably getting banned but just switch to other accounts that aren't and just keep telling people that its undetected. Ill tell you this much I don't rage at all Im not even hwid banned and i still got banned and im even more afraid to use fp again because of how cheap it is and public. You get what you pay for. Only thing i can think of is that its the spoofer that is and not the cheeto only my theory. Wish there were less trolls and more people willing to help. banek is nice and actually helps here and there.
sorta agree with you. a friend of mine is using another cheat for 2 weeks. still no ban
laudalasan is offline  
Old 06/06/2020, 21:14   #2925 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Smile what cheat are you using???

Quote:
Originally Posted by laudalasan View Post
sorta agree with you. a friend of mine is using another cheat for 2 weeks. still no ban
==??
artdee0227 is offline  
Reply

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Xera.ph - Apex Internal - Aimbot - Shield ESP - RCS Recoil Control - HWID Spoofer
12/24/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Product: - Xeraph - Supported AntiCheats & Status: EASY ANTICHEAT - UNDETECTED 21/04/2019 Supported OS: Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 10 (x64) Supported CPUs: Intel & AMD. https://i.imgur.com/WHh6H1x.png ...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.