Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/28/2020, 04:27   #2776 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ageofpsp View Post
I bet this guy is malay
Malay is this guy I bet
Old 05/28/2020, 05:35   #2777 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

FP is died . time to leave now
Old 05/28/2020, 17:14   #2778 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

From what i can tell it seems like silent aim and spoofers are detected that's just my opinion but a lot of cheat providers are down eac is getting more vigilant honestly at this point consider not cheeting apex or find another game to cheeto in. Its almost pointless if everyone knew the risk or does know the risk of cheetoing then why do it? What? to get hwid banned, to cry because account got banned and have to make another account like i said no point in saying cheeto is updated then put it back online then get everyone banned again. Pointless to wait for update as cheeto will just be detected again face it eac got a huge update why are no cheeto devs talking about it?
Old 05/28/2020, 19:46   #2779 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
From what i can tell it seems like silent aim and spoofers are detected that's just my opinion but a lot of cheat providers are down eac is getting more vigilant honestly at this point consider not cheeting apex or find another game to cheeto in. Its almost pointless if everyone knew the risk or does know the risk of cheetoing then why do it? What? to get hwid banned, to cry because account got banned and have to make another account like i said no point in saying cheeto is updated then put it back online then get everyone banned again. Pointless to wait for update as cheeto will just be detected again face it eac got a huge update why are no cheeto devs talking about it?
i agree with you and im happy EA making huge step to make the game free of cheaters as much as possible
Old 05/28/2020, 22:25   #2780 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I froze my Apex subscription now. I will check back in a few months then activate again if it is stabilized.
Old 05/28/2020, 22:25   #2781 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by berowannatry View Post
i agree with you and im happy EA making huge step to make the game free of cheaters as much as possible
yea im starting to open my eyes a littel bit to this whole situation with eac and apex. you would figure if coders are smart they would code around the anti cheat system but no. Still not one coder has found a way why you ask? because im sure its a headache to for one and also if they were really so smart why not make a better cheeto that has 0 detection for years why come out with a inferior product ? Just to get people banned but also say well its yuor choice to cheat thsi that bla bla bla ok so if its my choice then it should be the cheeto dev choice to actually make a product that si superior and that has ZERO detection's but that will not be very soon at all. y'all go ahead and continue to fight eac they will just make a better anti cheat every season and evolve it and that point spoofers will be pointless, cleaners, reformatting and everything in between. im not saying i will stop cheeetoing but im just looking at the reality of things
Old 05/28/2020, 23:12   #2782 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 19
Quote:
yea im starting to open my eyes a littel bit to this whole situation with eac and apex. you would figure if coders are smart they would code around the anti cheat system but no. Still not one coder has found a way why you ask? because im sure its a headache to for one and also if they were really so smart why not make a better cheeto that has 0 detection for years why come out with a inferior product ? Just to get people banned but also say well its yuor choice to cheat thsi that bla bla bla ok so if its my choice then it should be the cheeto dev choice to actually make a product that si superior and that has ZERO detection's but that will not be very soon at all. y'all go ahead and continue to fight eac they will just make a better anti cheat every season and evolve it and that point spoofers will be pointless, cleaners, reformatting and everything in between. im not saying i will stop cheeetoing but im just looking at the reality of things
I have been using a replacement since army was first updated, no ban yet. There are some out there but its not as good as army was.
Old 05/29/2020, 00:25   #2783 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3sh View Post
I have been using a replacement since army was first updated, no ban yet. There are some out there but its not as good as army was.
They only have a spoofer though. i saw no cheeto
Old 05/29/2020, 01:39   #2784 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
They only have a spoofer though. i saw no cheeto
many other cheat can use in fact. You need to look for
Old 05/29/2020, 01:48   #2785 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

from what i can tell is theres only 1 person crying to this issue.
Old 05/29/2020, 13:08   #2786 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dear sir Banek,

Any ETA at the moment.
My last id is banned,
I've created a new one tho.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05/29/2020, 15:54   #2787

elite*gold: 694
The Black Market: 227/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by alberndc View Post
Dear sir Banek,

Any ETA at the moment.
My last id is banned,
I've created a new one tho.

Thanks in advance.
We are almost ready for new test, maybe we will enable it for everyone but sales will be off for a while and time will be also extended to all users.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/29/2020, 16:38   #2788 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I want to buy this hack I am old cus btw
Old 05/29/2020, 16:56   #2789 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
We are almost ready for new test, maybe we will enable it for everyone but sales will be off for a while and time will be also extended to all users.
Alright, Thanks for the update sir Banek.
btw Im banned at Pubg too, but its alright games sucks now anyway.
Old 05/29/2020, 19:31   #2790 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Are you and devs actually testing the cheeto? It seems like every time you say an update is done all it has done was got us banned

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot