Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 02/26/2020, 19:37   #1261 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GameBoosterz View Post
I mean I got pred in s2 & s3 without cheats stick a **** in yo mouth ****** and shut up.. u depend on cheats to win
Proof you got pred? or are you just lying out your *** like everyone else? Lol why don't you stick to playing without hacks? aren't you good at apex?
Old 02/26/2020, 19:38   #1262 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerophobic93 View Post
Proof you got pred? or are you just lying out your *** like everyone else? Lol why don't you stick to playing without hacks? aren't you good at apex?
Proof that you’re relevant? Oh right you got none. Have a good day weeb. And I only play with cheats on smurfs, I got a main account I still play on legitimately
Old 02/26/2020, 19:39   #1263 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I mean I got pred in s2 & s3 without cheats stick a **** in yo mouth ****** and shut up.. u depend on cheats to win
Apparently you got pred s1/s2 so why even bother using hacks? your recoil excuse is a **** excuse i bet you don't even have an account passed lvl 40
Old 02/26/2020, 19:40   #1264 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerophobic93 View Post
Apparently you got pred s1/s2 so why even bother using hacks? your recoil excuse is a **** excuse i bet you don't even have an account passed lvl 40
Nah.. it’s 345 and dumbass it’s S2/S3.. s1 didn’t have ranks u ****** mongoloid. Stop quoting me you’re autistic
Old 02/26/2020, 19:40   #1265 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I mean I got pred in s2 & s3 without cheats stick a dick in yo mouth faggot and shut up.. u depend on cheats to win
Quote:
Proof that you’re relevant? Oh right you got none. Have a good day weeb. And I only play with cheats on smurfs, I got a main account I still play on legitimately
So what you're saying is that you can't provide proof?

Quote:
Nah.. it’s 345 and dumbass it’s S2/S3.. s1 didn’t have ranks u fuckin mongoloid. Stop quoting me you’re autistic
It's easy to check what your rank was before in previous seasons but i guess if i wasn't pred i wouldn't wanna show anyone either lmao
Old 02/26/2020, 20:44   #1266 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Thank you for agreeing.

You’ve been playing pubs you brain dead troll, try and play with this in ranked.. because pubs you don’t get **** out of it and ranked has way better players who know a hacker from a legit player.. I’ve lasted about 2 weeks semi-raging all the way to d4, but none of my pred friends who spectated me thought I’m hacking cuz I know how to look legit.. I still got banned though as soon as I hit d4.. maybe this works in pubs cuz kids are retarded but don’t do ranked with this ****

Yea well then you either weren’t using this cheat, or you bought an account lol. Shut the **** up kid.. I’ve tried playing super legit 1fov 15 smooth with rcs and turned off no sway and still couldn’t get past plat1/d4
youre hilarious, i played ranked got 21 kills, i dont need to cheat to be good at ranked on console i am in master, i use this for fun,otherwise known as "pubs". maybe if you werent dogshit at the game you wouldnt need cheats to get a good rank you "braindead troll"
Old 02/26/2020, 20:47   #1267 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeody View Post
youre hilarious, i played ranked got 21 kills, i dont need to cheat to be good at ranked on console i am in master, i use this for fun,otherwise known as "pubs". maybe if you werent dogshit at the game you wouldnt need cheats to get a good rank you "braindead troll"
Go lynch yourself you fat pimple infested special Ed ****, nobody knows or likes you. You definitely don’t use this cheat in master, because if you’re getting 20+ kills you’re 100% getting banned cuz people can see you’re cheating and so will respawn when they get the clips that ppl send in. If you’re getting that many kills you’re probably in bronze or silver.. stop lying u ****** monkey.
Also I just got to master today WITHOUT CHEATS, along with s2 and s3 pred, I’m gonna sell it as soon as I hit pred cuz this game is trash anyways
Old 02/26/2020, 21:45   #1268 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Thank you for agreeing.

You’ve been playing pubs you brain dead troll, try and play with this in ranked.. because pubs you don’t get **** out of it and ranked has way better players who know a hacker from a legit player.. I’ve lasted about 2 weeks semi-raging all the way to d4, but none of my pred friends who spectated me thought I’m hacking cuz I know how to look legit.. I still got banned though as soon as I hit d4.. maybe this works in pubs cuz kids are retarded but don’t do ranked with this ****

Yea well then you either weren’t using this cheat, or you bought an account lol. Shut the **** up kid.. I’ve tried playing super legit 1fov 15 smooth with rcs and turned off no sway and still couldn’t get past plat1/d4
I’m not lieing I used the cheat to get to pred
Old 02/26/2020, 21:52   #1269 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Seriously all u guys have to calm down and get laid or something jeez.

If u get banned don't blame the cheat, blame yourself for getting so angry over a free game... lol.
Old 02/27/2020, 02:50   #1270 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

what would be COMPESATION, which was recently added to the hack?
Old 02/27/2020, 04:28   #1271 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

^^^^
Old 02/27/2020, 04:54   #1272 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Seems like people are getting banned. The language barrier with banek is rough. I understand you are afraid for your product but this has been detected.

I am also extremely confused why Banek has two products for the same game? Is this version a rip off?
Old 02/27/2020, 06:29   #1273 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im not banned yet but i dont rage i already have 20 kill and 4k badges so i just take it easy when i play now and i also avoid ranked seems people cant help but play ranked then they get banned
Old 02/27/2020, 12:24   #1274 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordane46 View Post
Seems like people are getting banned. The language barrier with banek is rough. I understand you are afraid for your product but this has been detected.

I am also extremely confused why Banek has two products for the same game? Is this version a rip off?
use another spoofer, dont use the BUILT-IN of FP.
Old 02/27/2020, 16:55   #1275 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2100asdf View Post
use another spoofer, dont use the BUILT-IN of FP.
Weird I’m using the built in spoofer fine no problems with it

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot