Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

Discussion on FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer] within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 08/27/2020, 11:29   #4261 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Mine dont have glow
Old 08/27/2020, 11:29   #4262 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

mine has
Old 08/27/2020, 11:38   #4263 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJEND View Post
@ spoofer this time nope, i m using mine spoof( im using it like 1 year and its ud all time.)

Not the whole cheat was detected was like one option was detected and who used it got banned no matter rage or not ( ofcorz rage players was here too). But what was that? Hard to say. normally if i was using the fp spoofer i would think it's his fault, i have a puzzle now. I stopped using the fp spoofer when they started having problems with it. I am going to see if they fixed fov type2 with a normal bot
So what was the option that got detected then? what you think it was? people are saying glow is back now. So was it just the spoofer then? Im going to purchase a third party spoofer thats real good.
Old 08/27/2020, 11:48   #4264 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Got banned after 10 matches, my KD/R is 1.4, I got 2-3 kills per match. I used "main" and played legit to test it.
Old 08/27/2020, 11:58   #4265 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@ spoofer 100% not im
Using private spofer like 1year if would be detected all group will cry. And account without fp is fine. I think they added morning glow becouse im injected from yesterday without glow and im fine no ban. I dont know what was making ban. If they add back glow and bans will come we will know :/
Old 08/27/2020, 14:11   #4266 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

heard rumours that when eac screenshot can see the glows dont know is true or not
Old 08/27/2020, 14:52   #4267 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

who knows the safest settings to play on, i know no silent aim but the rest is confusing to me. if someone is willing to share i would appreciate it. (ofcourse play a long time and no ban)
Old 08/27/2020, 15:36   #4268 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ok so is cheat safe to use? i believe they updated eac now to detect better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestPrivate View Post
Got banned after 10 matches, my KD/R is 1.4, I got 2-3 kills per match. I used "main" and played legit to test it.
what features you use ? Like did you use glow esp or weapon esp ? Rcs ? No sway ? Silent aim ? Also, did u make a new account or did you have a high level account ?
Old 08/27/2020, 17:22   #4269

elite*gold: 694
The Black Market: 227/19/3
Sales enabled again.

Added back glow esp and new distance esp for enemy.
Old 08/27/2020, 17:53   #4270 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
Sales enabled again.

Added back glow esp and new distance esp for enemy.
Is it safe?
Old 08/27/2020, 20:22   #4271 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i start using fp WITH built-in spoofer after banek put it back on yesterday for 3 hours, did not use glow, no silent aim, used normal aimbot, rcs 2, smooth 12, no sway is off, no compensation. Account got banned today this morning, did not rage or get over 6 kills per game. i have been playing this new account for over 2 weeks but try to use fp since banek release it back. Looks like it got detected (maybe spoofer or other features)

anyone tried it with main or using other spoofer since yesterday?
Old 08/27/2020, 20:30   #4272 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yes im playing no ban.

Guys u have problem with disappearing hud in apex when u jump from ship? For some seconds, becouse i dunno its cheat or smth with my pc
Old 08/27/2020, 20:30   #4273 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by staynaughty View Post
i start using fp WITH built-in spoofer after banek put it back on yesterday for 3 hours, did not use glow, no silent aim, used normal aimbot, rcs 2, smooth 12, no sway is off, no compensation. Account got banned today this morning, did not rage or get over 6 kills per game. i have been playing this new account for over 2 weeks but try to use fp since banek release it back. Looks like it got detected (maybe spoofer or other features)

anyone tried it with main or using other spoofer since yesterday?
Since you said new account which red flagged me instantly were you raging ? Honestly though rumor has it alot of cheetos got detected, i also heard that they were updating eac pretty heavily with new detection features. its hard to tell if this cheeto is safe your the only one ive seen that said they have been banned with the most recent fp update i have feeling fp is detected and i wont be using it until i hear from banek or someone else its just to risky right now to use sadly enough o well it was bound to happen anyways. i will probably try it today im debating it tho.....
Old 08/27/2020, 21:40   #4274 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Since you said new account which red flagged me instantly were you raging ? Honestly though rumor has it alot of cheetos got detected, i also heard that they were updating eac pretty heavily with new detection features. its hard to tell if this cheeto is safe your the only one ive seen that said they have been banned with the most recent fp update i have feeling fp is detected and i wont be using it until i hear from banek or someone else its just to risky right now to use sadly enough o well it was bound to happen anyways. i will probably try it today im debating it tho.....
Please re-read what i wrote earlier. I said i did not rage or get more than 6 kills per game. Most game are 3-4 kills because landed very far from enemy. Because i am using this account for more than 2 weeks and did not get ban, so i am not hwid ban. I just started to use yesterday when banek put fp back online for about 3 hours and today i am banned. I used with spoofer, NO glow, have names on, spectator on. No one spectate me after i killed them.

Anyone used yesterday since the fp update and did not use spoofer, got banned or not?

and i think its system auto detection , not manual ban
Old 08/27/2020, 21:56   #4275 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by staynaughty View Post
Please re-read what i wrote earlier. I said i did not rage or get more than 6 kills per game. Most game are 3-4 kills because landed very far from enemy. Because i am using this account for more than 2 weeks and did not get ban, so i am not hwid ban. I just started to use yesterday when banek put fp back online for about 3 hours and today i am banned. I used with spoofer, NO glow, have names on, spectator on. No one spectate me after i killed them.

Anyone used yesterday since the fp update and did not use spoofer, got banned or not?

and i think its system auto detection , not manual ban
I guess i can say that eac did in fact put in those new detection features. im a get a spoofer tomorrow third party one and try it and see what happens. Banek keeps saying spoofer is fine so honestly im really confused at this point. idk if fp is safe or not

Tags
apex cheats, apex legends, hwid spoofer, silent aimbot