Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Infinite Aion - @@Reborn@@

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
1. Fixed more issues with chat server. Works on Greed again, also dealt with a few other issues with it.
2. Fixed pull effect entirely.
3. Removed some garbage info from a lot of npcs that affects their stats negatively (had 0 defense, 0 accuracy, etc)
4. Fixed exit in Esoterrace.
5. Fixed entrance for Asmos (test server Asmos, why didn't you report this?).
6. Fixed holy item for Fenris/Miragent (I forget) not being seen by the npc when turning it in.
7. Fixed not being able to get 3933 quest.
8. Possibly fixed an issue where buffs and debuffs with no basic level defined were overwriting other buffs that had a level defined.
9. Fixed a dumb visual bug where players who weren't spawned yet showed as being in Poeta in the player search list. Now it's just a blank region.
10. Fixed an issue where magic classes got too much natural magic accuracy per level. Now matches retail. Wasn't by a lot. 14.66 down to 14.25 per level.
11. Fixed a more quests.
12. Fixed a number of abnormal types so that they now overwrite each other properly as they do on retail. Not sure if pulls should overwrite each other, never seen someone try to pull a currently pulled target on retail {meaning they still have the debuff from the first pull}.
13. Updated some stuff with the broker.
14. Fixed issue with moving alliance members around.
15. Reduced Murugan's spamming of Hex Storm.
16. Moved the rest of the Dark Poeta boss drops into the new drop handler.
17. Removed the check making debuffs fail if the target is more than 9 levels higher than you.
18. Fixed bulk mail deletion.
19. More work done for Fenris/Miragent.
20. Fixed Fortuneer's Enchantment Stone Pack and Daemon's Enchantment Stone Pack.
21. Fixed all skills for and .
22. Fixed issue with quest generated instances not handling doors properly.
23. Certain effects should add hate now (root, etc). They were accidentally left out when we did ones like fear and silence forever ago.
24. Fixed an issue with skills like Iron Skin not removing some debuff subtypes. Should also fix any other dispel and cleansing skills that are supposed to remove debuff subtypes and weren't.
25. Added a fix for NPCs not returning to home properly sometimes.
26. Fixed some title issues.
27. Fixed an issue with npcs having 0 delay between finishing a skill and being able to attack again.
28. Temp fix for Quickening Doom readded so players can remove it with Remove Shock again.
29. Fixed some NPC faction managers so they act appropriately.
30. Fixed the event engine sometimes spawning you outside instances you may have visited before. Now using fixed coords.

Old   #107

A word of advice: If you want to play a sin - don't play on IA.
1.FE/AT have been bugged since forever.
2.Stun has a global 25% fail rate, and runes will fail often anyway cus of retarded MR.
3.AAC will never get fixed cus it's considered a bug - even tho retail's opinion on this was not to remove it because it makes scouts same strength as other classes.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #108

1. Fixed "Persistence and Luck" so it could be taken.
2. Added in a bunch of the missing spawns for "The Quest for Templars" and "Work of the Fenris's Fangs".
3. Fixed TvT exit coords because they were reversed for the races.
4. More improvements for pathfinding.
5. Fixed some packet issues with rifts.
6. Better fix for doors in quest generated instances.
7. Fixed other quests related directly to the Fenris and Miragent chains.
8. Fixed a **** ton of random quests.
9. Added some special checks to ensure that if a task (like the siege task on Pride this weekend) fails, we'll be able to track it better and handle it better. Even though this almost never happens (and now that I've said this, it will happen frequently).
10. Enabled windstreams in Esoterrace.
11. Fixed a number of internal things you don't care about.
12. Fixed some legion issues with name length.
13. More auction fixes.
14. Fixed some issues with artifacts.
15. Possible fix for an issue with the spawn engine.
16. Fixed some craft tables in Pandaemonium.
17. Fixed some issues with stigmas and advanced stigmas. Making them a bit more retail-like in when you aquire them. Aside from Sliver of Darkness and the other normal stigma quest at level 20, no other quests are needed... for now. They will simply unlock at the appropriate level.
Old   #109

1. Banged out a LOT of quest updates/fixes/additions.
2. Changed rift spawns to match retail. Happens once every 2 hours now.
3. Changed instance closing to match retail. Requires an instance to be empty for about 5 minutes before it will close now. Prior to this, we were just sweeping for empty instances once every 5 min and closing the empty ones. Meaning if a player left an instance at 10 seconds before the sweep and left it empty for that 10, it would close.
4. Optimized quest drop system. Do you care? Probably not. Server cares though. More efficient.
5. Advanced stigma system now requires questing. All players, regardless of level, will have their stigmas removed automatically during the update. Pretty much all the quests needed should work already. GREED WILL NOT REQUIRE QUESTING ASIDE FROM THE LEVEL 20 NORMAL STIGMA CAMPAIGN. THEY WILL UNLOCK AT THE PROPER LEVELS AFTER THAT.
6. Riikaard removed as a random spawn.
7. Fixed clearing of titles, again, probably. Should work on test server at least.
8. Fixed a few forgotten debuff types that weren't adding initial aggro properly. Also made it so future types will not be missed.
9. Lupukin's shop fixed.
10. Fixed item reuse delays not showing properly on relog.
11. Fixed a display issue when you upgraded your cube that required you to relog to see the proper amount of slots.
12. Initial limit system put in for top AP ranks.
13. Fixed Terrible Howl so that the fear ends on damage. Thank you NCSoft for this one skill that defies how all other fears work.
14. Delay system implemented for certain crafts (heliotrope). All QQ'ing about this will be ignored.
15. Fixed doors not working properly in some instances (again... probably works this time, lol). Dear test server players, Y U NO TEST THINGS?
16. Reduced attack power on some DC bosses to be more in line with retail. Made a few other fixes, not entirely done yet, but this should be a bit better than it was.
17. Fixed an issue with the daily quest engine to broadcast when it reset the timers. Fixes it so players camping quest giving npcs will not need to relog/teleport to see them.
18. Fixed some possible issues with creature/player headings not being properly updated.
19. Additional safety checks put in for TvT related stuff.
20. Fixed legion warehouse permissions.
21. Fixed bug where it would not properly broadcast alliance member effects when out of range.

Old   #110

1. Tossed most of the advanced stigma quests as well as Fenris/Miragent quests into the new quest handler. They've been tested, a lot this time. They work. I hate NCSoft.
2. Fixed a few random teleporters that we forgot about. This also includes the ones to the academy areas.
3. Homing summons get their attack boosted by +magic attack stat. Still a worthless stat.
4. Flames of Anguish no longer ends on damage.
5. Item usage now properly interrupts casting.
6. Fixed an issue where enchanting gear while equipped wasn't displaying the new stats properly until reequip.
7. Fixed an issue with some npcs having skills that couldn't be resisted.
8. Added more maps to the 5v5 events (TvT).
9. Secondary effects from assassin signet bursts are now getting proper bonus damage from the carve level (the delayed heals from some of them, etc).
10. Fixed secondary effects from assassin signet bursts to trigger at 2 carves with a reduced probability as per retail testing (accidentally had it set to no triggers unless 3 carves or higher).
11. Fixed DoT crits to be 1.6x not 2x.
12. Fixed an issue with traps that caused them to have a base macc of 0. Essentially giving them only a small amount of boosted macc when they were spawned.
13. Fixed passing of two abnormal types as the wrong ones (had them swapped with each other). This caused issues with debuffs that changed your attack speed causing you to be unable to glide and other minor issues.
14. Fixed all the final quests needed to get the fabled Siel's weapons.
15. Fixed an issue that may have caused certain quests not to work (such as kills not properly registering in Deliver on your promises).
16. Fixed an issue with Alliance and Party services.
17. Fixed a possible issue with artifacts.
18. Fixed other things. True story.
Old   #111

Don't go to IA, I have read some graveyard topics to see how Toasty is: arrogant, doesn't give a piece of **** to all players, only cares about donations/money, never, NEVER has constructive arguments. Tbh, most of the staff is like him, since I read from a topic (had a image as a proof) that had a GM replying to a player that just donated and was trying to get help: You just wasted money.
Besides, if you wanna play Aion for real, play in retail. No bugs, you can play as an assassin there, etc.
Old   #112

For being honest, IA is just lucky, there are alot of pservers out there
with much more working features and no bugs but they die couse no people, this server has the people just for luck of being of the first ones

1-STAFF(including all of them, DEV,SGM,GM blah blah) are arrogant, they say to make a server funny and not so retail like but they really **** stuff up like fixing stuff to make classes like sin and rangers weak and dont fix stuff like fear and stuff making other classes OP

2-Maybe sounds stupid but they have a certain asmo favoritsm, they fix alukina dropping extendables 44 with nice stats and they never fixed chaos drakus who drops 35 extendables with attk speed, its lame when elyos ask for some fix like alukina entrance they give a fouck, they just care about what they want to fix

3-they are lazy when hearing players comments, erb and toasty are 2 sarcastic idiots giving a hell **** about the suggestions, its near impossible to count the amount of topics asking for a ap reduction lose or even removing it, new ways to make ap rules and stuff about fixing zerg and they just go to the topics...say something stupid trying to be funny and then graveyard them

So yeah, im a Ia player and of course i enjoy it but really makes me sad and feel im playing a stupid server when these things happend
Hope they read sometime this and better something about their server
Old   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by vans123 View Post
For being honest, IA is just lucky, there are alot of pservers out there
with much more working features and no bugs but they die couse no people, this server has the people just for luck of being of the first ones

1-STAFF(including all of them, DEV,SGM,GM blah blah) are arrogant, they say to make a server funny and not so retail like but they really **** stuff up like fixing stuff to make classes like sin and rangers weak and dont fix stuff like fear and stuff making other classes OP

2-Maybe sounds stupid but they have a certain asmo favoritsm, they fix alukina dropping extendables 44 with nice stats and they never fixed chaos drakus who drops 35 extendables with attk speed, its lame when elyos ask for some fix like alukina entrance they give a fouck, they just care about what they want to fix

3-they are lazy when hearing players comments, erb and toasty are 2 sarcastic idiots giving a hell **** about the suggestions, its near impossible to count the amount of topics asking for a ap reduction lose or even removing it, new ways to make ap rules and stuff about fixing zerg and they just go to the topics...say something stupid trying to be funny and then graveyard them

So yeah, im a Ia player and of course i enjoy it but really makes me sad and feel im playing a stupid server when these things happend

All of the servers Erb works on are flaming piles of **** because the guy just pumps every server for as much $ as he can before everyone realizes the server sucks massive **** and quits.
Old   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrocrazy View Post
All of the servers Erb works on are flaming piles of **** because the guy just pumps every server for as much $ as he can before everyone realizes the server sucks massive **** and quits.
I believe you should do some research before making baseless comments concerning our donation system. Our donation system is anything but gamebreaking. Compare our donation system to that of GamezAion or others and you will see that we do not allow donators an easy button.

Now do we make our fair share of money from donations, I am not going to lie and say we dont because we do. We are not new to the Private Server arena and we know how to run a business and keep it running.

Our servers are the most populated ever since we started the servers we run and will continue to be that because we have a stable community and continue to improve the server. Now if what we improve does not suit your needs you are more than welcome to try other servers but most try others and come back here, you do the math.
Old   #115

I havnt quit couse is the only "good graphic" game and its free couse the "Private" part, but its really stupid the kind of updates your team of devs do that they mostly fouck all the time, there been a real little amount of updates bringing stuff players enjoy, community asks for stuff and fixes but all erb and toasty do is being sarcastic idiots posting trolling pictures and then doing graveyard

not so long a guy made a radiant ops post which was relevant about he asking to fix the daily part and make them arrive day by day, and 1 hour later it was at graveyard...please! yes the server has population but why not listening players? you have a test server to test experiments like no ap lose, i read IA forums day by day and it makes out of it a zerg based server(greed or pride) much people are carebears
and the "real" way pvp is near unexistant

i aint saying **** about the money and will never talk **** about it couse i know what a private server requires to be alive, i have personally donated for some "visual" items but yeh sometimes makes me wonder why the fk to be caritative with staff making a donation when they are being such dicks and sarcastic kids over the community and trolling their own players.
Old   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by vans123 View Post
STAFF(including all of them, DEV,SGM,GM blah blah) are arrogant, they say to make a server funny and not so retail like but they really **** stuff up like fixing stuff to make classes like sin and rangers weak and dont fix stuff like fear and stuff making other classes OP

they are lazy when hearing players comments, erb and toasty are 2 sarcastic idiots giving a hell **** about the suggestions, its near impossible to count the amount of topics asking for a ap reduction lose or even removing it, new ways to make ap rules and stuff about fixing zerg and they just go to the topics...say something stupid trying to be funny and then graveyard them

Couldn't be more accurate. I don't really understand why the have to insult and call their players "retards" *(and other adjectives I dont feel comfortable to type) all the time... just have a look at their forums. The day I started to read the IA forums and seen how arrogant the and agressive the staff can be, I sopped donating.
Old   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAuser-1 View Post
Couldn't be more accurate. I don't really understand why the have to insult and call their players "retards" *(and other adjectives I dont feel comfortable to type) all the time... just have a look at their forums. The day I started to read the IA forums and seen how arrogant the and agressive the staff can be, I sopped donating.
I am sorry you feel the need to restrict yourself from donating on our server. In any respect I hope you continue to play and enjoy it as much as possible.
Old   #118

TheGooginator i well tell you 2 thinks.I play in IA for 1 week and i tell you what i see there is realy xxxxxx becouse 75% from players use hacks, like noanimation or radar etc.This you call a good pserver?
And 1 more thing, if you stay in this forum and see all the new hacks who this ppl do, whai no 1 from IA staff dont do nothing? and i dont realy think a good pserver came and take ppls from hacks forums...
The strage think is IA forum have and 1 topic for report players who hack.... do you realy think same 1 have time to do 1 video and uploud it to youtube onlly for ban 1 player when the staff came here and take players? and if realy they ban for sure ban onlly the acc no the ip,so in 10 day the same player can have lvl 40-45 .
I dont tell nothing about IA is good or no,i do onlly same questions so who like it just play there.
Have a nice day.
Old   #119

elite*gold: 450
Why don't you offer your skills/time to help them, instead of complaining?
Old   #120

1. Updated medal rewards for Balaurea sieges to 2.7 rewards (now handing out 220 plats during a siege).
2. Added automatic cleanup of quest work items for work orders on completion.
3. Updated daily quest engine to properly hand out daily quests (ie. should not offer you a quest that you can't take; should be random for each player, meaning I can get quest A and you might get quest B; has the possibility to give out the same quest 2 days in a row).
4. Quest 4942 - Proving Proficiency fixed and tested. Fenris.
5. Quest 3938 - Well Rounded fixed and tested. Miragent.
6. Quest 3934 - The Quest for Templars fixed (it worked before, it just didn't tell you to talk to Lavi at the end, but you could if you walked over to him). Miragent.
7. Quest 3933 - Class Preceptors Consent fixed (it worked before, it just didn't tell you to talk to Lavi at the end, but you could if you walked over to him). Miragent.
8. Quest 3940 - Loyalty updated and fixed. Miragent.
9. Added a possible fix for HoTs so that following ticks gain the boost from heal boost passives and such as they should. NEEDS TESTED
10. Updated ALL bind point costs from retail.
11. Fixed alternate versions of Shackle of Vulnerability so they're dispellable by ghps.
12. Updated all quests that rewarded platinum medals to share the drops between group members as per the change from 2.7.
13. Fixed missing shops for Heriel and Eriams.
14. Fixed teleporter to the academy for Elyos. lol
15. Removed magic resistance check for pure damage skills (like the item skills in Talocs).
16. Fixed an issue that caused rifts to live longer than the respawn task. Properly labeled so this doesn't happen if it's changed in the future.
17. Stopped the server from running resistance checks on certain types of skills.
18. Added missing recipes for crafting HHoM.
19. Fixed an issue with the TvT engine still thinking you wanted to play even though you signed up for it the last time it was happening.
20. Reduced the damage done by Curse of Weakness type skills to only damage based on the target's base HP. Still need to do an item != null check so that skills cast from consumables don't trigger it.
21. Fixed a few packet issues so that cooldowns show properly on relog.
22. Fixed items that have max level restrictions.
23. Fixed an issue with certain items so they can't be moved to the pet inventory.

24. Altered the magic resistance bonus when fighting a player/npc more than 2 levels above your own to be more effective in how the bonus is applied.
25. Many quests fixed/added. This also includes implementing many more that weren't already implemented along with fixing missing npcs or how npcs behaved for other quests.
Goog can update this post with a list if he feels like it.
26. Fixed Dredgion entry dialogues.
27. Fixed a few AI issues for different bosses.
28. Fixed the water zone in Beshmundir to be at the proper max height.
29. Fixed drops for a number of different npcs.
30. Fixed certain buffs and effects that should not be removed on death.
31. Added a few system messages that weren't being sent for certain actions.
32. Added a safety check to few friendly skill types to ensure they would never be checked against magic resistance in future updates.
33. Fixed an issue with a certain npc type and how it gives out quests.
34. Added better verification for emblems so that ones which can not be stored can not be used.
35. Updated emblem costs. Also adding actual cost for custom emblems.
36. Updated the rift engine.
37. Added additional security checks and verifications for certain types of items in quests.
38. Many internal fixes and updates that you won't care about and I don't feel like detailing.

39. Fixed a possible issue with AI where mobs will not want to use their skills sometimes.
40. Updated death penalty xp losses.
41. Added a possible fix for healing servants being checked against magic resist for party members.
42. Fixed an issue with Kaluva's shield being on him for forever.
43. Fixed spins so it registers as the proper type.
44. Disabled enemy chat scrambling by default now. Added a config for this so if it becomes an issue, we can turn scrambling back on without restarting.
45. Fixed a number of daily quests with wrong finish npcs.
46. Fixed some issues with Shadowshift and his summons.
47. Fixed a security issue with player shops and trading.
48. Fixed an issue with how we read pvp bonuses from player titles.
49. Ton of quest fixes that I can't be bothered to list out. Will let Goog do it.