Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Infinite Aion - @@Reborn@@

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
Update --- faced to IA staff---

Positiv: many players, more quests working now

Negativ: to use hacks is common and not one is care bout it. Could be Gm´s doesn´t know how to stop it or they aren´t care.

Fazit: Good free server with 50% working quests and no penalty for using hacks / bypassing skills.

Advice: Stay away if you want to enjoy Aion w/o hacks and cheats. Right server if you know how to use some 3rd staff. Atm is it not the donation worth.

Use elitepvp´er to find an alternate pserver.

Old   #122

Thank you for the comments about our server.

If you believe characters to be using hacking you must report them. I personally believe there are not that many hackers on our server. There are quick a few botters but we routinely catch them and they go to jail.

Old   #123

elite*gold: 10
its a realy nice server, i play there since 2 days.
Looking for a nice legion on greed asmo site.
somebody here who know a place for me? ;-)
Old   #124

hey guys iam new to IA so i wanted to know u said u only support 2.5 and when i used the nclauncher i realized it is downloading 2.6 so will ur launcher fix that or should i download the old ver from a forum or something thx

Old   #125

Well I'd play on this server, but after my ~2 year break it seems there is no sight of my account left.. lol, lousy server..
Old   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by amgadserry View Post
hey guys iam new to IA so i wanted to know u said u only support 2.5 and when i used the nclauncher i realized it is downloading 2.6 so will ur launcher fix that or should i download the old ver from a forum or something thx
If you accidentally went to 2.6 then just use our launcher and it will fix the files to work on our server.
Old   #127

Please get all the mission done and the mentor system to work @@
Old   #128

better fix fear!!!!!!!!!!
Old   #129

1. 2.6 is here, update your clients.
2. Fixed some issues with certain packets being responded as auto declined when certain conditions were met (should fix kisk issues for the few that were having it, friend invites, etc). Note to self: Make sure this doesn't happen for anything else.
3. Increased drop rates for world drops.
4. Rewards added for TvT. Some things to keep in mind:
We had planned on using the in-game shop with a custom point system and allowing players to purchase all sorts of items and gear from it, not just for TvT rewards but also for Wrath's reward system. Unfortunately 2.7 and beyond, it seems NCSoft has disabled this (at least this is what I'm told by our people). Because of this we've had to rethink how we wanted to do TvT rewards. For now, it will be insignia.
Do not tell us how retail does it. We know how they do it. Please keep in mind that with TvT you can participate more often.
We are open to discussions on how much should be offered compared to how much we're giving out right now (think wins vs losses and also the event type). Whining and ******** will be met with you being ignored. Try not to make a million threads about it either.
We have set it up so that there will occasionally be double/triple reward days when we feel like modifying it.
This was supposed to go out a while ago but never did because Erb doesn't update when I'm not around to bug him about it.

5. The frequency which the Balaur take back forts has been reduced slightly.

This is pretty much the only stuff you guys really care about. If you guys follow our posts (Erb, Goog, myself, and xTr) you'll find us commenting in threads about what else has been fixed. Not to mention all the internal fixes being done (quest fixes, auction house improvements, npc fixes, missing drop additions, etc, etc, etc).

Note to Pride players: You guys are our guinea pigs as always. A lot of testing has been done to make sure we didn't miss any opcode changes for 2.6 but if something is broken, please don't flip the **** out. Calmly state exactly what's happening so we can look into it. Don't just scream "GM **** IS BROKEN FIX IT NOW! GAY UPDATE MENGZ! GIB KINAH!!1"
Old   #130

Small update.

1. Fixed some packet, quest, and misc issues on Pride due to the 2.6 transition.
2. Updated Greed to 2.6.
3. Set Greed to 2x TvT rewards.
Old   #131

Jemand deutsch hier? Auf Infinite und meint mir mal bei ein paar Quests helfen zu können? bin ziemlicher Newbie @Aion! ;(
Old   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapp. View Post
Jemand deutsch hier? Auf Infinite und meint mir mal bei ein paar Quests helfen zu können? bin ziemlicher Newbie @Aion! ;(
I am sorry but I cannot help you if you do not speak english.
Old   #133
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 1684
The Black Market: 135/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,413
he's searching a german player for questing together
Thanks
1 User
Old   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkOPM View Post
he's searching a german player for questing together

^This I search for a guy who can learn me many things about Aion
Old   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapp. View Post
Auf IA sind auf beiden Fraktionen deutsche Legionen und viele deutsche Spieler. Einfach mal im dreier fragen. Du bekommst da sicher Antwort und Hilfe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGooginator View Post
Thank you for the comments about our server.

If you believe characters to be using hacking you must report them. I personally believe there are not that many hackers on our server. There are quick a few botters but we routinely catch them and they go to jail.
I can tell your : nope.

Only once who acted mature, right in time and with manners was XSG Xeiyonasa . Tell her/him a big thanks. He/she know what it means: Costumer Service.

Back to your server. Mostly i play on OA on Perento. Friends keep me on IA. And i see: Speedhacking=works on IA, Bypassing passive skills= works on IA.

But the most worst thing is: donation kills the game. You say no? Then pls take your time and talk to ppl who play. I don´t see a penalty for 1 AP farmer in donated gear. Do you think is part of the game? Wrong. Ppl who kill for 1 Ap get normally a deathskull on map. Why? The are Asshats who kill "ppl w/o a chance to fight back". Only to compare their rl to Aion to have a necro feel of ruling.

They win nothing then the A: newbies stop to play.

B: ppl go ahead and show same rude way.. Killing lowbies and then insult them. Not the server is wrong but your community went down in their manners.

Back to your comment. Atm i know 4 hacks which works perfectly on your server. Detection = null. Profit= i rule.

Advice= listen more lfg chat. 90% is false accusion but dun ignore the important 10%.

Feel free to comment.

PS: I play both side and dun QQ about difference between IA and OA but... try to listen more.

PSS: Misstypos are trademark and not to discuss.

=P

PSSS: Nice that so many events are going on now. Thats a plus. Nice that so many quests got fixed.