Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infinite Aion - @@Reborn@@

Discussion on Infinite Aion - @@Reborn@@ within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old 05/10/2011, 03:55   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchisan View Post
since when?
For Months.

1. Optimized legion contribution point updates to be more network friendly.
2. Fixed a rare issue in legions that could cause a player to crash on login.
3. More lesser-mob AIs implemented.
4. Fixed Vallakhan's AI being overwritten by Chura's. Also fixed a few other issues of his (unlimited chase range, wrong attack range, etc).
5. Random work done in Dark Poeta, Abyssal Splinter, and Dredgions.
6. Reverted a change that gave item buffs 1 level too many of their bonuses (ie. item gives 80hp, but accidentally gave 120 instead since it was 40 per level).
7. Queen Alukina scripted.
8. Increased crit rate for crafting from 25% to 35%.
9. Npc attack power templates updated to match retail much closer now. Some will hit harder, some not as hard as before. This only affects npcs that rely on the template and do NOT have their power already defined.
10. Fixed an issue with the drop/roll system.
11. Fixed a number of extractable 2.1 items. More to come as I continue to get data.
12. Redid the formula for concentration. Now: interrupt chance - (chance * concentration / 1000)
13. Fixed issues with legion BGs not able to perform certain functions if they were not appointed their position in a certain way.
14. Fixed some issues with certain types of warehouse managers.
15. Fixed an issue where AP earned in siege zones was not being properly counted sometimes towards your contribution points (the points that determine what kind of reward you get, if any).
16. Added retail level restriction for gatherables.
17. Fixed a few memory leaks. Always exciting.
18. Added another fix for when a summon might not despawn on death. If this continues to happen after this update, please report using a new bug thread (should be resolved though).
19. Fixed pull so that it is only checked against pull resistance stat.
20. Fixed gender switch npc.
21. Fixed a few notification messages that weren't working properly.
22. Fixed power stat for all classes not being taken into consideration properly for physical skills. Accidentally added (power / 100) instead of multiplying by (power / 100).
23. Fixed crit stat to be retail-like as of 2.5 (every 10 = 1% with a 50% max after taking into consideration your crit vs targets crit resistance). No more diminishing returns after 440.
24. Added the new godstones introduced in 1.9 to Balaurea (and it's respective instances) mobs. See the data collection area on the forums for more info.

Of course, there are a lot of other things being worked on that aren't going to the live servers yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2011, 11:25   #77

I tried IA for a week about 9 months ago. I am back and would like to make IA my new Aion server. I have played retail since beta and I know how things are supose to work. At least the non Balaura area. I will post here the bugs and glitches as to not jepardize my account on IA like Ive heard people say, which I hope that isnt true. I understand what you do takes alot of work and Im sure many of us appreciate it, but it needs alot more work.

10. Modified chase distance on many npcs. Finally fixing ones that should be much larger than they currently were. Will do more as reports come in from players about incorrect ones (ie. max distance a mob can chase a player from it's spawn point before giving up).

This is still an issue. When you try to deaggro or run away from mobs, they chase you too far and chase you through objects and they float (fly) This is the my biggest issue at the moment. I was with a group tryin to do the campaign Destroying the curse. We all had to run and I had 2 elites chase me all the way back to Kimssi, I then jumped off the cliff down the path leading up and they floated/flew down and continued to chase me. A level 55 glad tried to help us and he died....Is that supose to happen when they are lvl 23-25 and he is lvl 55?

8. Fixed some AI issues for npcs keeping hate on a target when they shouldn't. - Still an issue

Several quests are still bugged.

Fix work orders so they give rewards when completed

Elite mobs dont seem to give enough exp. (like retail does)

My clerics skills and heals are getting interupted too much (alot more than retail) I will let you know if it continues as i level up more.

7. Reduced power on taunt skills by 25%. Seems a bit stupid that a tank can just taunt spam and maintain aggro without doing anything else (not even attacking). Will be adjusted in the future after we get taunt tests done on retail

Thats what taunt is for. This annoyed me greatly on retail. Taunt rarely worked. That is a tanks job, to keep the targets off the rest of the group. LET THEM BE TANKS!! On City of Heroes, if another player was taunted, they could NOT attack something else during the taunt duration.

When a legion member logs off, it still shows them on roster as being logged in.

I will post more later.
Old 05/18/2011, 04:08   #78

1. Fixed checks for skills that relied on race checks to do bonus damage so that they also check the polymorph state as well.
2. Fixed check for skills that relied on the deform state to do bonus damage.
3. Grogget, Yamennes Painflare, and a few other bosses partially scripted now.
4. Fixed some fort npcs not spawning as their proper type (ie. warehouse managers).
5. Slightly reduced accuracy and magic accuracy for npcs.
6. Cleaned up magic resistance checks and made it a bit more accurate (not dropping off the decimals anymore, not a huge deal, but it matters).
7. Fixed Taros' and Queen Alukina's AI.
8. Fixed a few kill quests that required you to kill 1 more than you needed. Also fixed a handful of other random quests.
9. Increased drop rate on Andre and a few other world bosses. Also set their damage to be more within their range. They will also be more apt to use their skills in a retail-like way (though they aren't fully scripted, basic AI only).
10. Temporarily removed the poison requirement from Quickening Doom until the skill rewrite is finished. Will now be removable with RS.
11. Fixed it so that alliances can enter the Abyssal Splinter now (up to 12 people).
12. Fixed it so you return to the entrance of your instance when respawning inside Dark Poeta and Beshmundir Temple.
13. Redid guard attack power formula. Takes rating and rank into consideration now (based off dragging mobs into certain guards on retail and recording combat log damages and whatnot).
14. Updated gatherable locations and npc skills based on all the 2.1 data we've collected so far.
15. Fixed skills that relied on stance changes or skill usage to end so they do not end from item usage.
16. Now properly checking when stigmas are removed, that their effects are removed too (glad DW issue).
17. Fixed skills that relied on certain items to be equipped to now end if those items are changed.
18. Fixed some issues with bow and arrow equipping that weren't retail-like.
19. Fixed an issue causing certain NPCs not to broadcast their current states properly. So they would appear to remain in their original position but actually be following and attacking you. These were rare of course.
20. Fixed issue with res skills not applying the full level of Soul Sickness to players. Tested on retail to confirm that SS level is applied (it is).
21. Fixed some player states issues.
22. Fixed a bunch of other stuff.
Old 05/18/2011, 21:50   #79

Huge population but honestly there are better coded servers out there by far

IA will remain the #1 server for the size of the population and ppl are naturally too lazy to look around a lot of other servers (and prefer zerg style pvp to groups lol)
Old 05/19/2011, 02:14   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by joka666 View Post
Huge population but honestly there are better coded servers out there by far

IA will remain the #1 server for the size of the population and ppl are naturally too lazy to look around a lot of other servers (and prefer zerg style pvp to groups lol)
I think its funny you believe other servers out there are coded better. We have the most online and have the least amount of crashes from any server.

We also code our own fixes , not relying on open source projects to code for us and fix things we cant.

But you know what none of that matters, we have the biggest population and people stay on our servers because they enjoy it. That is the sole reason why we are still number one and always will be.
Old 05/22/2011, 01:43   #81

When are you going to fix the floating/sinking mobs?
Old 05/22/2011, 07:42   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzmosis67 View Post
When are you going to fix the floating/sinking mobs?
We are constantly fixes floating mobs as we receive info on what mobs are floating. Please go to our bug section and post in the correct format if you find mobs floating that shouldnt be. Thank you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/22/2011, 12:16   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGooginator View Post
We are constantly fixes floating mobs as we receive info on what mobs are floating. Please go to our bug section and post in the correct format if you find mobs floating that shouldnt be. Thank you.
Most of them still do but pleeeeeease work on the mist mane elites so we will at least have a chance when we go there to do our quests.

Thanks
Old 05/22/2011, 12:19   #84

elite*gold: 10
I have 1 question.Have ur Server Pride retail ep rates or x2-5 or something like that ?
Old 05/22/2011, 16:19   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Prototypex View Post
I have 1 question.Have ur Server Pride retail ep rates or x2-5 or something like that ?
Our rates for Pride are 2x.
Old 05/22/2011, 16:46   #86

elite*gold: 10
Ah thx and when u will opne Wrath ? The PvP Server?
Old 05/23/2011, 01:58   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Prototypex View Post
Ah thx and when u will opne Wrath ? The PvP Server?
All I can say is soon, but trust me you will want to wait for this server it is going to revolutionize the Aion community. You can play our Greed server while you wait it is a great mid rate server that is fun to play on.
Old 05/23/2011, 21:08   #88

I forgot to tell you Goog, I am on Pride server. I was helping a group in Mist Mane (which I shouldnt have because I was too low) and the mobs chase you too far and through objects. So its almost impossible to do quests when theres no safe spots to run to. Please. i beg you, fix the mobs in Mist Mane.
Old 05/25/2011, 02:31   #89

Like I said make a report and we will do our best to fix it in the fastest way possible.
Old 05/26/2011, 11:35   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGooginator View Post
Like I said make a report and we will do our best to fix it in the fastest way possible.
I dont need to make a report, it is a known issue.

Fourth Line -

Q - This monster just attacked me through a wall. Is it wall-hacking?
A - Due to GeoData not being implemented, NPCs are able to walk through walls, trees and other objects. This will get fixed eventually.

This very same issue was here about 9 months ago when I tested this server. And that post was posted Jan 28, 2011. The question remains...When will it be fixed??