Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Infinite Aion - @@[email protected]@

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
1. Fixed water level for a few areas, was causing damage to players on land.
2. Small increase in TvT rewards. Erb, remember to change the config for Greed during update so it's 2x.
3. Fixed a few quests.
4. Removed the quest entry requirement for Abyss entry. Just keeping it as a level 25 requirement.
5. Put in debug messages for daily quest engine. If you do not get a daily quest, it should generate a message to you telling you why. If you feel that this reason is wrong, make a bug report explaining why.
6. Temp fix put in to prevent non-TvT participants from interacting with those in TvT. Those attempting to attack TvT members while not in TvT will be instantly returned to their bind point. Erb, this still needs to be looked into as to why these people were still in these areas.
7. Fixed a few teleporter npcs whose type was wrong and didn't allow you to interact with them.
8. Fixed some state issues when you are teleported while resting or doing other things. Erb, remember to fix the casting issue. Broadcast that they are no longer casting.
9. Fixed signets so they do not bypass magic dodge skills.
10. Fixed entry cooldown times to match client. Are we getting Korean info again and not NA?
11. Added missing cost for Godstones.
12. Added a possible fix for not being able to re-enter an instance that you were initially a part of.
13. More work done for limiting ranks.
14. Blind formula updated. Retail-like blind system once Erb does his part. Erb, Y U NO UPDATE SKILL INFO??
15. Removed some unneeded packets.
16. Summon Whirlwind and all similar type skills enabled for use on live servers.
17. Other things you really don't care about but are a little important.

Old   #137

Hey. When you're new, how do you get best infos on Aion and Cars to choose cuz i have no idea how and what to play :/ looked at official forums already but the char descriptions are more like a lil definition, no real infos there

Old   #138

elite*gold: 450
You shouldn't roll anything else than Cleric, Gladiator, Sorcerer or Spirit Master on Infinite Aion, Frab21. Due the way skills and automatic attacks are implemented, these four classes have a superior edge over any other. Now that you know this, look at for further descriptions.
Old   #139

I want to buy kinah on Infinte Aion pride asmodier pm me pay 2 euro per million !(psc)

Old   #140

1. Fixed some of the extractables for weathered objects.
2. Fixed some issues with manastone sockets. Should correct Balic socket counts and provide us an easier way of fixing future armor types that don't follow the standard.
3. Fixed ways of leaving tvt that shouldn't have been allowed.
4. Fixed some door issues.
5. Fixed an issue with stackable counts.
6. Reduced pull spamminess of awakened lords in the inner abyss forts.
7. Fixed a few missing drops over all areas. Includes a bunch of missing designs/recipes.
8. Added a few missing npcs for 2.0 areas.
9. Possible fix added for the "someone else is looting this" issue with no one else around.
10. Random quest fixes.
11. NPC updates from retail data covering many areas.
12. Identified an issue in the daily quest engine and applied a possible fix for it.
13. Added some internal security checks to alert us about possible exploits.
14. Internal fixes not worth talking about.
Old   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastradius View Post
You shouldn't roll anything else than Cleric, Gladiator, Sorcerer or Spirit Master on Infinite Aion, Frab21. Due the way skills and automatic attacks are implemented, these four classes have a superior edge over any other. Now that you know this, look at for further descriptions.
Na not only, you can roll even ranger cos is favour class for IA. If you need a class with faceroll bonus.. then choose a ranger. Be sure you make an ely since there is more support.

Talked to some ppl and all agree in their meaning.. Ariels Curse isnt and wont be implement cos: staff want you to donate to get Ap, to get abyss gear.

Atm seems so that, if you donate and use some hacks which are well working you can loose your real life aggro by killing ppl over and over by getting full Ap. May bug but seems more to be a way to make money for IA staff.
Old   #142

You've got a great server going, keep it up !
Old   #143

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra View Post
You've got a great server going, keep it up !
Thank you for the nice comments Kyra, I am going to be the first one to tell you that recently we have been a little slow on development. What I can guarantee is our server is more than playable, we have a massive population and you can enjoy yourself.
Old   #144

U added unbalanced AP items to the donation list.
U haven't said a **** about stopping working on the Wrath.
U also stoped adding proper Update Notes, to make CLEAR what are u changing, or when are u planning to do the stuff .

I was a big fanboy of your server, now im just sad. From the perspective of a one of first players who played IA back in the 2009 it seems u are not trying so hard anymore, u are being selfish cuz your popularity is on the pick, and none of the other servers can even try to compare with you in the amount of online users.
Unfortunatly they are blind, or just used to the way IA is rolled, I hope that one day users will force IA dev team to change your egocentric policy .

( by "You" I mean the dev team )
Thanks
1 User
Old   #145

1. Added in custom loot thief protection system. Erb can describe this better.
2. Temporary exchange time for looted untradable items added in.
3. Improved some internal checking of certain data that the client sends us.
4. Possible fix for animation glitch for players who were resting and then attacked.
5. Server side checks to prevent certain actions while resting that we had forgotten about.
6. Fixed min level for a few items.
7. No weapon fusion till level 20. Meh.
8. Disabled Scorching Heat drop, added in Ascension Energy as a world drop now.
9. Slight improvement for trap accuracy.
10. Increased drop rates for a number of items.
11. Disabled normal mode stormwing from spawning.
12. Fixed some skills that use random damage based on 2.6 retesting. Random damage happens more frequently for some, less for others. Stunning shot has been fixed so it doesn't get the -50% random (didn't happen on retail), a few skills with random damage have been fixed from a 2x multiplier to a 1.5x multiplier as per retail testing.
13. Added a fix for motions sometimes not being saved.
14. Some internal server fixes that you don't care about but do matter.
15. Update to some pet functions. May not go live yet, we'll see.
16. Fort objects can no longer be pulled.
17. Disabled loss of fly state on death.
18. Improved restocking method for certain shops to be more retail-like.
19. Random npc updates from retail data.
20. Added any pets that were previously missing. Now automated so future pet additions will not be overlooked.
21. Fixed a number of token exchange quests. All of them should work now.
22. Fixed reuse broadcast packet.
Old   #146

o got DC'ed then i cant connect, is it down?
Old   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0xsaint View Post
U added unbalanced AP items to the donation list.
U haven't said a sh1t about stopping working on the Wrath.
U also stoped adding proper Update Notes, to make CLEAR what are u changing, or when are u planning to do the stuff .

I was a big fanboy of your server, now im just sad. From the perspective of a one of first players who played IA back in the 2009 it seems u are not trying so hard anymore, u are being selfish cuz your popularity is on the pick, and none of the other servers can even try to compare with you in the amount of online users.
Unfortunatly they are blind, or just used to the way IA is rolled, I hope that one day users will force IA dev team to change your egocentric policy .

( by "You" I mean the dev team )
Well spoken, but you will get it like i´ve got it. To post a hint (even if you write it on hot temper) leads to get completly ignored. They dun see any way to stop cheat/hacks. Googi´bot will spam any random : fixed now posts.

Don´t you mind some issues are welcome to make ppl donate to get not over farmed?

OK, only an example, read forum there... In which way ppl get roflstomped by staff. The posts went asap to graveyard or trashcan aka "delete fuck critic".

Make a funny char and pm a gs ingame. Ask why your 40000000mil $ donation isn´t working,.... you get in 1 sec an answer. Ask why some bugs/issues still works and why something isn´t implement. Hahahaha you can ask ones, twice, 3.......100 times you get no answer. Not even a fucking.. we work on it.

No wtf how/ what is going on. Not even a fucking random.. we found cheats in any forums and fixed it, cus ... THEY can´t and at last.. they are happy bout it. Better worst then no promotion.

Is only a question of time and facebook that ppl get whats up and then .. good night IA.

Seems they are done and reject their own costumers. Other minds can´t be true if you watch it.
Old   #148

So here we go i started playng Aion on IA i never played on retail so im not much sure about but i heard from another players that played on retail and on IA that on IA they got 1 skill of templar bugged since thers ppl hitting on IA with break power 7.8k when its almost the same damage as a sorcerer(my class) does and the difference is that i die much more easly on retail the damage of that skill is 4k only as far as i know... so i have 1 question thers any point of playng as sorcerer on IA ?

Im not here to bash nobody, im just using this forum because when i went to your support channel i got banned after i ask this, i guess u guys have to much users...

(I dont belong to any other server tryng to bash IA im just a simple player that enjoys Aion thats all...)
Old   #149

I have seen people lying , but by far not as much as IA owners - MOST ADVANCED - hell yeah , when i walk on mars to take a leak ...
Quote:
HaHa, you can be lucky that your players are stupid to keep on playing on your server.
sorry but no offense.
A perfect , right on point .
Quote:
infinite aion really doesnt deserve to be that popular ..
many quests (even campaign q) are bugged

i know many other aion pservers, even noob servers, where you have all quests working :/
and its really not that hard to make all q`s work
You wanna know why capmaign quests are fuked up beyond belief in IA ?
They dont suit up with the donation shop , simple as that
Take this as a n example :
The Shadow Summons -Lvl 45 Asmodian Campaign Quest
Rewards from it are many, including nice exp , AP , and very good Title aand
A pair of wings
Those wings to be exact

And lets face it , if those were available , 90% of the server would have been wearing those , cos they give strike fortitude AND ARE FREE , 7 % of the lucky ones who got SW Wings would be with them , and 3% only from donation YES DONATION
Not to mention Athanas Fate weapons , i think that one is not working too and it gives the most powerful extendable weapon(S) ingame
Even if it did worked , there is no way you can make Asmo side on greed to even try capture Inggison forts cos all the ppl do in this server is PvE and now participate in TvT nonsense for coliseum gear, which actually takes only 6 months to get (eternal one) which is too long , even for retail ( yes some ppl actually calculated with current courage insignia drop rate and got banned from forums for speaking the truth )
I myself got a ban for speaking right on this issues , THE NON WORKING CAMPAIGN QUESTS WITH NICE REWARDS - Bcos this is the reality on IA - everything that gives nice reward and a slight better chance to survive in PvP against donatohackers (all of the donators use hacks all the time without any penalty )
Also about the community - full of arrogant , most likely american players and CONSTANTLY looking for PRO MEMBERS and asking you to LINK weapons
I as an ex twink there got only lvl 33 Crafted gear and Lvl 35 Krom Spear , all +ed to +11 and manastoned with the max possible lvl and all i get was - Better luck next time if i get a reply at all WHILE AT THE SAME TIME 55's ARE RUNING AROUND IN LVL 30E Set LIKE IT IS ABG- which is again RIDICULOUS EVEN COMPARED TO RETAIL .
All in all none of the most popular pservers out there which have higher population are good , everyone of them has things that do not appeal to the management removed , cos u get those in the DONATION SHOP , which is retarded , and typically american in nature (money above all else)
I find that less known , and basically middle rate servers indeed have 99% of the quests and instances working ingame , but sadly with 15 ppl online its hard to call it attractive for my taste
As of now , with EU going F2P i can only hope that all of the crappy managed , greedy pservers die out , let this be their end , cos im fed up with their owners attitude
P.S. - i think that IA owner (Toasty) actually openly told in the forum more than once that he works for AION NA , so its kinda logical to keep such a shitty developed server only to make another place to sell gold , items and accounts , and this is higly typical for US Managed games , one other , named Rappelz got its HEAD GM Fired cos they got him SELLING THE DB WITH THE LOGIN DETAILS TO GOLD SELLERS FOR THE PAST YEAR , so ....
u do the math
Old   #150

According to an EPvpers news, retail is becoming F2P in February