Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Infinite Aion - @@[email protected]@

Reply
 
Old   #61
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 101
1. Added all Radiant Ops quests. Most are tested.
2. Added all Blood Crusade quests. None tested. Too lazy. Should be fine though.
3. Profession master npc checks redone, still needs to be cleaned up a little more.
4. Fixed most of the radiant/blood extractable rewards.
5. Initial implementation of fort rewards (medals and such). Will be kept in a debug state and players will not get rewards until we're sure that there are no glitches (when players do a siege we'll get reports about how much AP they got, what rewards they would have gotten, etc). If the reports look good after a few sieges, we may enable rewards to go out.
6. Temp fix for Anurati's minions (just relocated them for now).
7. Guards no longer aggro on bosses, and bosses no longer aggro on guards.
8. Lava zones added to Debil's forge area.
9. Chase/leash distance on many bosses increased.
10. Fixed a shitload of quests (around 100). Mostly new ones that came with 2.0.
11. Fixed some issues joining certain daily factions.
12. Fixed a few quest issues triggering things on the wrong state.
13. Fixed an issue (should be rare) where if you managed to do damage to yourself, it was affected by the pvp reduction.



TheGooginator is offline  
Old   #62
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Hilarious...

Reborn? Perhaps if IA were roadkill then that would be how 'reborn' the server is right around now.

I played IA before and after the 'wipe', yeah I said WIPE, Googie :P
Mention that word on their forums and get an insta-ban, lol. Same with speaking your mind or 'suggesting' anything in any way, ban ban ban...what horrid fun, hmm?

Pre-wipe I was a cleric and even tried out a few other classes. It was pretty fun enough despite tons of bugs and glitches, but playable at least. Nothing really major affected PvP aside from that persistant 'Remove Shock' glitch where it only worked maybe 10% of the time and only if you spammed the key over and over. It was annoying but again it was playable.

Then there was the (still persistant) GeoData that never got implemented properly, people shooting through walls and pew-pewing without anyone knowing where they are. Fun, eh?

And lets go over how the entire skill engine *still* needs a full-scale rewrite, yet the devs waste time on 'fixing' instances when the basic player skills aren't even working!

Every patch is just like Blizz, you wonder what else is screwed up with your class and what new quirks to deal with. Right now, as I post this:

-Clerics have for casting spells when using their Remove Shock chain.
-There's 30+ page long threads all complaining about how overpowered the SpiritMaster 'Fear' spells are (since they're bugged to high hell along with tons of other stuff).
-Chanters are lucky if their buffs even work half the time.
-Good luck figuring out which stigmas work, as they seem to be fixed, broken, refixed, and rebroken over and over with each patch. Gotta love wasting a million+ AP on useless stigmas. Its fairly low-rates even on 'Greed' with AP so its a chore to regain that much after such a loss. Lots of people have just resorted to just buying everything and just dealing with it.
-People only stay on IA cause of the community, regardless of the worthless shit the devs put the players through. Reminds me of ScapeGaming...lol. Google that if you don't know
-The vast majority of the 'good' legions that were there from alpha ended up disbanding/leaving and not returning (or having their core leaders not return) because of how the devs have treated the players like shit, randomly banning from forums and even in-game for so much as any kind of question as to why things are broken. This isn't how you treat your players.
-IA is dying, and its already far behind most other servers for support and fixes. I've been trying out a few and already I'm impressed by how far ahead they are compared to IA.
-And yeah, 'Graveyarded' threads are most often just bug reports the devs care to ignore, whether they're posted properly or not.
-IA's had bugs that have been around since alpha. The 'wipe' did nothing but piss off people who'd already worked quite a bit on their characters, causing them to either quit Aion altogether or seek greener pastures on another private server.
-The 'todo list' involves some fixes to instances and dungeons, yet no word on something as basic as player skills or geodata, two things that are expected to 'just work', and come into play in both PvE and PvP. When players are bored and are tired of running instances, what will they do aside from PvP? :P

Btw Googie, tell Toasty he can go fuck himself if he ever thinks people will give a damn about IA after a few months. :P


obscurumlux01 is offline  
Old   #63
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 529
Received Thanks: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by obscurumlux01 View Post
Reborn? Perhaps if IA were roadkill then that would be how 'reborn' the server is right around now.

I played IA before and after the 'wipe', yeah I said WIPE, Googie :P
Mention that word on their forums and get an insta-ban, lol. Same with speaking your mind or 'suggesting' anything in any way, ban ban ban...what horrid fun, hmm?

Pre-wipe I was a cleric and even tried out a few other classes. It was pretty fun enough despite tons of bugs and glitches, but playable at least. Nothing really major affected PvP aside from that persistant 'Remove Shock' glitch where it only worked maybe 10% of the time and only if you spammed the key over and over. It was annoying but again it was playable.

Then there was the (still persistant) GeoData that never got implemented properly, people shooting through walls and pew-pewing without anyone knowing where they are. Fun, eh?

And lets go over how the entire skill engine *still* needs a full-scale rewrite, yet the devs waste time on 'fixing' instances when the basic player skills aren't even working!

Every patch is just like Blizz, you wonder what else is screwed up with your class and what new quirks to deal with. Right now, as I post this:

-Clerics have for casting spells when using their Remove Shock chain.
-There's 30+ page long threads all complaining about how overpowered the SpiritMaster 'Fear' spells are (since they're bugged to high hell along with tons of other stuff).
-Chanters are lucky if their buffs even work half the time.
-Good luck figuring out which stigmas work, as they seem to be fixed, broken, refixed, and rebroken over and over with each patch. Gotta love wasting a million+ AP on useless stigmas. Its fairly low-rates even on 'Greed' with AP so its a chore to regain that much after such a loss. Lots of people have just resorted to just buying everything and just dealing with it.
-People only stay on IA cause of the community, regardless of the worthless shit the devs put the players through. Reminds me of ScapeGaming...lol. Google that if you don't know
-The vast majority of the 'good' legions that were there from alpha ended up disbanding/leaving and not returning (or having their core leaders not return) because of how the devs have treated the players like shit, randomly banning from forums and even in-game for so much as any kind of question as to why things are broken. This isn't how you treat your players.
-IA is dying, and its already far behind most other servers for support and fixes. I've been trying out a few and already I'm impressed by how far ahead they are compared to IA.
-And yeah, 'Graveyarded' threads are most often just bug reports the devs care to ignore, whether they're posted properly or not.
-IA's had bugs that have been around since alpha. The 'wipe' did nothing but piss off people who'd already worked quite a bit on their characters, causing them to either quit Aion altogether or seek greener pastures on another private server.
-The 'todo list' involves some fixes to instances and dungeons, yet no word on something as basic as player skills or geodata, two things that are expected to 'just work', and come into play in both PvE and PvP. When players are bored and are tired of running instances, what will they do aside from PvP? :P

Btw Googie, tell Toasty he can go fuck himself if he ever thinks people will give a damn about IA after a few months. :P
so why are more ppl online onia servers than on retail?
gammeln.gimli is offline  
Old   #64
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 163
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
so why are more ppl online onia servers than on retail?
tasty puddi :]

it made IA more interesting for ppl around. The first steps of IA were characterized by many bugs (as all other emus were). I remember the time where u could buy AP Items for kinah and such...Strong benefits for gamers of the first minutes, like me.

Well, leveling was easier before the wipe as well. Rates were like x7.5 if I remember right?! Didn't play on IA after the wipe yet...think the rates are x2 with right exp tables now, aren't they?

The reason that IA pwns retail is that everyone knew that it's a uber-server and was just waiting for the wipe for equality.


...now goog, gief cookie.


Black√iper is offline  
Old   #65
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
BV, need some chapstick for all that ***-kissing you're doing? :P
IA may have decent population for now, so do other private servers. One or two people being the only ones to work on anything compared to other servers with a team of people...there's no comparison. IA isn't the only one with a closed-source core or whatever other features they're touting now.

When the core gameplay and PvP mechanics are severely hampered by debilitating player and environmental skill and ability bugs, then what's the **** point in playing!? :P

And the devs don't give a **** about their players AT ALL. You sure as hell can't argue about that. :P
obscurumlux01 is offline  
Old   #66
 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 259
Received Thanks: 33
i don't see any server's population getting at least any closer to ia's anytime soon.
xAvengerx is offline  
Old   #67
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
population?

If all you're worried about is population. Sure, whatever floats your boat. Good luck waiting in the queue and dealing with major lag issues because of it. Good luck with even trying to get any questing or dungeons done if even basic class skills and abilities aren't working or broken.
obscurumlux01 is offline  
Old   #68
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 101
1. Able to level one Expert profession up to Mastery level now.
2. Elite version of Kaliga will be less spammy with his normal skills and also attempt to use his buffs now. Increased drop rate of key slightly.
3. Temporary fix put in for 4 broken pets until the pet data is redone entirely.
4. AI fixes for a number of different npcs.
5. Fort rewards implemented. Still needs some tweaking, but for the most part it works.
6. More 2.0 named mobs fixed. Thought I got them all.
7. Temporary title support added.
8. Fixed levels for a lot of guards that were somehow skipped.
9. Temporarily disabled the deform state for fears. This is done as a hold over until the issue with players dropping out of flight at random.
10. Increased drop rates in Adma and Theo Labs.
11. Scorching heat added back as a random drop to all mobs depending on your level.
12. Korean emote cards are now a random drop to all mobs depending on your level (45+).
13. Fixed a few extractables.
14. Added in missing spawns for Naduka Biolab (pretty sure that was the name of the area) in Gelkmaros.
15. Fixed a number of skills that were using the wrong formulas to calculate their damage due to the wrong flag being read.
16. Added some missing gatherables to Gelkmaros and Inggison.
17. Fixed an issue for special repeatable quests that used a different reward select than normal quests. This will resolve the issue of them not handing out the special rewards after completing them x times.
18. Other stuff. There's always other stuff. Surprises are fun.
TheGooginator is offline  
Old   #69
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 101
1. Fixed polymorph/deform skills to no longer drop players out of flight and still broadcast the proper ids.
2. Ton of random npc updates for stats, titles, etc from retail.
3. Fixed some sync issues with the broker.
4. Fixed a lot of random quests including some of the crafting quests that weren't checking for all the proper items on turn in.
5. Added some more server side preventions to stop a new method of force logging.
6. Legion warehouse expansion fixed.
7. Fixed abyss rank system.
8. Added a possible fix for abnormal effects still landing if damage was 0 (ie. pull vs a target with stone skin). Not tested, if it doesn't work, nothing changes really. If it does, yay.
9. Lots of other misc fixes.
TheGooginator is offline  
Old   #70
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 101
1. Fixed some trigger effects not going through for parry and blocks.
2. Fixed random damage bonuses that were not being applied to physical skills if the skill was parried or blocked.
3. Made the physical damage handler more efficient. Yay.
4. Fixed Lannok. His new AI was not supposed to go in with this update but accidentally got committed.
5. Updated AI for Dark Poeta stuff and other areas.
6. Updated debuff limit to 20 as per 2.5. 1.9 client may not show them all but they will no longer get knocked off if debuffs are below 20.
7. Added a possible fix for rare events where SMs lose their spirit due to it dying or whatever and still have the command bar (basically using the command bar while your spirit doesn't exist should now remove the command bar).
8. Removed GM stuff from the rankings.
9. Fixed some issues with talking distances. Adding a small buffer range to compensate for clients on ****** connections.
10. Drops updated/added for many areas.
11. Cleaned up AI for Shadowshift and Taros.
12. Additional checks added for evasion, resist, etc. While I'm almost positive that the 2 or 3 players claiming that their heals aren't sometimes working are simply idiots, this will make absolutely sure it's nothing to do with the server causing it.
13. Memory optimization for how we cache certain things.
14. Level 55 rifts put back in Heiron and Beluslan. Side note: If you are higher than level 50 and in the enemy territory (only applies to Heiron and Beluslan) you will lose +50% more AP than normal if you are killed by an enemy player. Before you QQ about this, remember that you are not forced to use these rifts. Most likely, you are a 55 and you should take yourself over to Silentera for the -50% AP loss bonus that everyone gets in that map.
15. Fixed some missing spawns around a number of areas.
16. Fixed some minor npc AI's that just weren't working at all (no side effects, but it just didn't work at all, meh). Some npcs will now be more prone to try to slow you to prevent you from running as you initially aggro them.
TheGooginator is offline  
Old   #71
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 119
Received Thanks: 5
good server!
Mongojack is offline  
Old   #72
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 236
Received Thanks: 38
probably the best server if you are looking for a retail like server but unless you dont live in the states or in north america the ping is just so high that pvp in particularly is impossible
Itchisan is offline  
Old   #73
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchisan View Post
probably the best server if you are looking for a retail like server but unless you dont live in the states or in north america the ping is just so high that pvp in particularly is impossible
Incase you didnt know all of our hardware / servers are located near Paris France.
TheGooginator is offline  
Old   #74
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 83
Received Thanks: 101
Quote:
Originally Posted by dercheer View Post
Wurde doch gelösst, Insane gehört jetzt BNN
Please if you could reply in English that would be great.
TheGooginator is offline  
Old   #75
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 236
Received Thanks: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGooginator View Post
Incase you didnt know all of our hardware / servers are located near Paris France.
since when?


Itchisan is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
WTT Gamz Aion / Ultimate aion ------ Infinite aion
Ich wollte von Gamez Aion auf Infinite wechseln und möchte Meinen Gamez Aion Acc gegen einen Infinite Acc tauschen Ich Habe Auf beiden servern Asmo...
3 Replies - Aion Trading



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.