Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Infinite Aion - @@Reborn@@

Old   #46

elite*gold: 100
any estiamte on Wrath?

Old   #47

elite*gold: 0
We never give estimates...

Old   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonnote View Post
Sehr, sehr, schlechter server. Auch sehr langweilig.

PS;

War sicher einer der server admins. Weil garnichts retail like ist, drops sind sehr dumm, nie war oder pvp, ect, ect.
Chars würden schon 3× gelöscht, was auch derbst nervend ist.
Wirklich, nur traurig der server.

Aha. Ich spiel IA seid es den Server gibt. Es gab insgesamt 1! wipe, welcher schon vor fast 1 1/2 jahren angekündigt wurde. Die droprates sind recht niedrig für einen PServer. Für Leute, die nach 2 Tagen in endgame gear rumlaufen wollen und nach 3 tagen nichts mehr zu tun haben ist der server natürlich nicht zu empfehlen.
Mit über 4000 Leuten auf jedem der beiden server findest du kein pvp? Hast in Poeta oder instanzen nach asmos gesucht? Inggison/Gelkmaros/silentera ist überfüllt mit pvp..
Wenn man keine Ahnung hat dann STFU.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGooginator View Post
We never give estimates...
yes but it's been 2 monthes since you promised to release it (let me remind you, the time was going to be taken was 1 week). i know that after having achieved so many people online you don't really care about some random opinion but still.

Old   #50

1. Fixed cast issues related to projectile type skills.
2. Isbaryia's servants now more retail-like.
3. Cyclone Servant updated to be more retail-like (1 attack each then suicides, attack power increased, accuracy increased greatly, attack type properly defined, etc).
4. Fixed the Toxic Caverns Teleport Device.
5. Healing servants should now have increased heal frequency and get bonuses from their master's heal boost stat. A bit closer to retail-like now.
6. Fixed a number of summon types to have more retail-like spawn coords on summon (based on caster, not target).
7. Fixed "Invalid Target" with Remove Shock.
8. Fixed a few gatherable nodes that were giving already in use.
9. Messed with work orders a bit.
10. Added an idiot check to Thawing Kurngalfberg. Those who did the campaign improperly, don't care. Next time follow steps and don't talk to npcs out of turn. It's not rocket science.
11. Fixed the first expert quests for essencetapping and aethertapping.
12. Fixed switching between glide and flight triggering and obeying the server side cooldown (it should not have done either). A small fix to this will be applied next update. Erb forgot to update the core again for Greed before we updated.
13. Craft rate on Greed is now 2x XP gain. Reminder to self: lodas should increase this as well.
14. Fixed some issues with server side checking of skill animation times. Better, but not perfect, will be adjusted and perfected more as we do future updates.
15. Changed a few things in BT so that groups can't skip certain bosses or others won't spawn.
Old   #51

elite*gold: 450
I love this server, keep up the good work!
Old   #52

Great server. I just started playing a week ago and it is very crowded actually. You hit those nice waiting queues around midday so you know when you get on its gonna be packed. So far I only found 2 quests that didn't work out but they were just side stuff anyway. Really nice server though, nice community.
Old   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minion00 View Post
Great server. I just started playing a week ago and it is very crowded actually. You hit those nice waiting queues around midday so you know when you get on its gonna be packed. So far I only found 2 quests that didn't work out but they were just side stuff anyway. Really nice server though, nice community.
Thank you for the honest remarks. We always strive to provide the most enjoyable experience on our servers. Please feel free to join our forums and post bugs if you find them or communicate with our many staff members.
Old   #54

1. Gather type professions will no longer count towards your max expert professions.
2. Gather type professions have a proper expert gain (400-499 instead of 400-449).
3. Fixed an issue that caused bosses to be CC'able. ALREADY FIXED ON GREED.
4. Small update to the flight/glide change and how it's affected by the reuse timer. ALREADY FIXED ON GREED.
5. Lodas Amulets and other xp boosting buffs will now properly affect crafting (and probably gathering, didn't test that part though).
6. Fixed the aethertapping expert quest for asmos (blame aion.yg for giving me a bad id). ALREADY FIXED ON GREED.
7. Reduced power on taunt skills by 25%. Seems a bit stupid that a tank can just taunt spam and maintain aggro without doing anything else (not even attacking). Will be adjusted in the future after we get taunt tests done on retail.
8. Tahabata fully scripted now. Has minions and all that jazz. Drop rates increased greatly.
9. Fixed it to allow players to change kisks while theirs is still up (ie. you create a kisk, bind to it, then decide to bind to a friend's kisk while yours is still up, now possible).
10. Modified chase distance on many npcs. Finally fixing ones that should be much larger than they currently were. Will do more as reports come in from players about incorrect ones (ie. max distance a mob can chase a player from it's spawn point before giving up).
11. Fixed Isbariya a bit. Sac souls should spawn closer and aggro properly now. Aoes will do lethal damage unless players have the proper buff on them and will not be LoS'able.
12. Fixed a few issues with Doraki's minions.
13. Resolved the aggro issue on servants (wind energy, etc). This may reintroduce a bug into the Ascension quest, but I made crappy notes for myself when I fixed it forever ago, so I don't know what exactly the bug was. Oh well, I doubt it was game breaking.
14. NPC hitboxes are now being checked serverside. This should give a more accurate distance check to the client and to players.
15. Lots of other random fixes for stuff reported over the past few days.
Old   #55

1. Fixed issue when you left a windstream by force it still believed you to be in it.
2. Fixed Jakurerk's Shot at the Big Time.
3. Updated broadcast for larger npcs so they are seen from proper distances.
4. Fixed an issue with skills finishing cast on dead targets and made other things more efficient.
5. Fixed bonuses per skill level being 1 level off from what they should be.
6. Fixed a number of "kill player" type quests so that they now register properly when not in the event.
7. Fixed the issue of usage count not being updated for kisks when a player binds to a new one.
8. Fixed some AI issues for npcs keeping hate on a target when they shouldn't.
9. Fixed broadcasting buffs and some other info on short range teleports.
10. Fixed a few zones in Balaurea that weren't working in the last update due to duplicated ids.
11. Messed with profession stuff some more.
12. Increased the chances of getting multiple stones from an extraction.
13. Fixed skills such as Ambush so they will still move the user even if the attack fails.
14. Random other stuff that I don't feel like writing out.
Old   #56

**** OFF THAT SERVER. YOU THINK WE'RE STUPID ENOUGH TO PLAY AGAIN WITH ANOTHER WIPE? **** YOU
Old   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by glemzweb View Post
**** OFF THAT SERVER. YOU THINK WE'RE STUPID ENOUGH TO PLAY AGAIN WITH ANOTHER WIPE? **** YOU
Your anger needs to go elsewhere. We wiped once because we needed to move from Alpha to Beta and we dont plan on wiping again. If you dont wish to play thats your choice but understand you will not find a more balanced and feature packed server for Aion out there. Not to mention we have 5 times the online player count as any other server.
Old   #58

wow infinite aion is **** real **** lol, played for 1 hour and was fed up of it... needs higher xp rate man seriously
Old   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizzed View Post
wow infinite aion is **** real **** lol, played for 1 hour and was fed up of it... needs higher xp rate man seriously
Wow I love these little kiddies who want max lvl in one day. On our Greed server you can get max level in a week or less if you know what your doing. Go play a server like Gamez if you want easy mode...
Old   #60

Please, release Wrath faster.