Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infinite Aion - @@Reborn@@

Discussion on Infinite Aion - @@Reborn@@ within the Aion Private Server forum part of the Aion category.

Old 02/11/2011, 11:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
infinite aion really doesnt deserve to be that popular ..
many quests (even campaign q) are bugged

i know many other aion pservers, even noob servers, where you have all quests working :/
and its really not that hard to make all q`s work
Old 02/11/2011, 11:10   #17

where is this server located coz i have a high ping...but other pserver give me a good ping of 200 ms...in IA i got 900 ms

im from philippines and i am using battleping
Old 02/11/2011, 14:10   #18

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
where is this server located coz i have a high ping...but other pserver give me a good ping of 200 ms...in IA i got 900 ms

im from philippines and i am using battleping
its located in the usa as far as i know because you need to use the us-client to play properly. server might have a higher ping because of the amount of players/performence of their root, who knows

havent played any aion server for a while now, left the offical few months ago so i cant tell you the ping from europe on any server.
Old 02/12/2011, 17:43   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ␚beat™ View Post
infinite aion = lucky
infinite aion = bad p server....

that is my conclusion.
Man you have a great deal of hatred towards our servers, do I smell some jealousy?
Old 02/12/2011, 20:22   #20

Quote:
infinite aion = lucky
infinite aion = bad p server....

that is my conclusion.
ujelly?
Old 02/13/2011, 02:21   #21

one reason to have a low/med rate server like this is so you dont get to lv 55 in a day and you can enjoy it more then (im top ****, now what?)
Old 02/13/2011, 06:44   #22

InfiniteAion is the best server. No need to discuss.
Old 02/13/2011, 12:22   #23

i use to play gamez aion a "pvp" server or what ever and i got bored after about 2 days because crafting was broken and couldn't craft any thing let alone along get any special greater weapon fluxes or higher and because there was to many hackers... on this server most hackers would give up by lv 50 or so cleaning the server more them "high" rate servers
Old 02/17/2011, 18:06   #24

@Beat

Love it when retards like you are completely wrong. I play on IA and it feels like a better version of retail (Ye I played retail up to level 40). Awesome server with great devs that are a lot better than anywhere else.
Old 02/17/2011, 18:19   #25

elite*gold: 28
Look, it's a matter of opinion, this is a forum, and i think you/I CAN post your opinions, forums are there to discuses and solve problems etc. So please dont insult me.
Old 02/18/2011, 06:25   #26

Quote:
Look, it's a matter of opinion, this is a forum, and i think you/I CAN post your opinions, forums are there to discuses and solve problems etc. So please dont insult me.
Man you sure like to keep informed about our server if your in our thread so much. I would suspect that you actually play our server also. Well im glad you enjoy it.
Old 02/18/2011, 13:01   #27

Playing on the server since summer/autumm 2009

The popularity is great and the server doesent lag. The players are VERY helpful and the community is great at all.

I rembern back in 2009 that it was announced that there will be a wipe when the server turns in beta so I have seen it coming...

Keep up the good work
Old 02/20/2011, 05:52   #28

infinite has always had the best pserver out there, and to the ppl crying that no wipe was planned u evidently never read the forums as one was always planned and they said so. The team has done a great job and I for one am grateful for the time they have put into it.
Old 02/20/2011, 19:54   #29

elite*gold: 28
lol Googinator, you wish i play infinite aion. I dont i never will infact i dont play aion anymore at all. im on Lotr atm
Old 02/25/2011, 04:04   #30

Small update for all the kiddies
1. Fixed restocking of items for material merchants.
2. Removed entrance fee requirement to enter Dark Poeta for Greed. Forgot to apply this to all members. Right now only the leader skips the fee. Next update everyone including the leader will have the fee skipped.
3. Fixed chests and other interactive items to obey the level difference for drops.
4. Sulfur fort instance scripted. Still need to get the timer packet for it from retail.
5. Chamber of Roah scripted to match Asteria.
6. Moved fort drops into the new drop handler.
7. Added some missing fort npcs for 2.0 forts.
8. Fixed Miren quartermasters.
9. Fixed some npcs that players should never see/know about.
10. Fixed Adma exits. Wrong world defined.
11. Fixed statue npcs near Kaliga that would aggro when they shouldn't.
12. Cleaned up the chat server a bit.
13. Fixed treasure chests in Udas Temple Lower so that all three spawn after Debilkarim is killed. No retail info for 216149.
14. Updated Abyssal Splinter.
The door prior to Dayshade will no longer open via players but is now tied to whether or not the previous bosses were killed.
Dayshade is no longer surrounded by summons by default and will die in one hit to spawn his two parts.
Removed a few improper spawns that should be handled by script/ai.
Fixed other little things here and there not worth mentioning in detail but I did them so it required a bullet point.

15. Fixed a number of drops so that they are now dropping in a more retail-like manner (balaur crafting mats).
16. Fixed some drops in Udas Temple Lower.
17. Fixed an issue with the broker not showing some items.
18. Fixed some issues causing the GM menu to show up for players (though of course, it wasn't usable for them).
19. Fixed a few deadlock issues (these were super rare, but at least now they won't happen, but because I said this, one we missed will show up in the next few days).
20. Random quest fixes done.[/quote]
21. Non-retail-like change:
Max level for lower fort instances is now 45.
Thanks
1 User