Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 11:57

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

I give support for sz bot

Reply
 
Old   #256
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ed555 View Post
that's too bad. I'll keep checking this thread and hope that one day they will enable vista 64bit users to use this program.
Works just fine for me on vista 64, but could not get it to work on win7 64.



neum is offline  
Old   #257
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 2
hi bei mir funktioniert soweit alles super auser die gahter funktion die funktioniert leider nicht irgend eine ahnung warum?
habs mit hunt+gahter, gather+hunt und nur gather getestet bei den ersten beiden ist er nur am hunten und bei der letzten funktion steht er nur rum.


tecoone is offline  
Old   #258
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecoone View Post
hi bei mir funktioniert soweit alles super auser die gahter funktion die funktioniert leider nicht irgend eine ahnung warum?
habs mit hunt+gahter, gather+hunt und nur gather getestet bei den ersten beiden ist er nur am hunten und bei der letzten funktion steht er nur rum.
setz mal den wert vom lvl hoeher vom gathern setz es mal auf 200 und schau ob es dann geht.
h2okopf2001 is offline  
Old   #259
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 78
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by neum View Post
Works just fine for me on vista 64, but could not get it to work on win7 64.
Strange if I boot into xp x86 I can run the bot fine but if I am running Vista x64 then it will crash when I login.


HeroXx is offline  
Old   #260
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroXx View Post
Strange if I boot into xp x86 I can run the bot fine but if I am running Vista x64 then it will crash when I login.
like i said, its freaking scary. sometimes it works with but often not.

thats why, i recommend for you own good. use a 32bit system for this bot.
h2okopf2001 is offline  
Old   #261
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubari View Post
Anyone has experience with szbot and Assassins?
I botted my Chanter to 30+ with KTZbot and it worked pretty good, even if you have to be really careful what spot you chose because the bot gets stuck on every little rock. Running back after death doesn't work either so I am thinking of purchasing SZbot - but I'd like to read a little review on botting with Assassins.
Greetz
läuft perfekt als assa... habe habe mit lvl 27 mit blauem lvl 23 equip mobs getötet die ca. lvl 30-31 waren. skills automatisch benutzen lassen und alles sollte perfekt laufen. am besten heiltränke, manatränke, odella powder und kleine powershards kaufen damit alles nochmal schneller geht.
Alagos is offline  
Old   #262
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Seit heute ist der Chat nicht mehr lesbar (=willkürliche Abfolge von Buchstaben) wenn der Bot läuft. Alles normal, ohne Bot. Gibts da nen Grund für?^^
KF_Alex is offline  
Old   #263
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubari View Post
Anyone has experience with szbot and Assassins?
I botted my Chanter to 30+ with KTZbot and it worked pretty good, even if you have to be really careful what spot you chose because the bot gets stuck on every little rock. Running back after death doesn't work either so I am thinking of purchasing SZbot - but I'd like to read a little review on botting with Assassins.
Greetz

Botted an assassin from 35-42 so far. Works incredible, especially with the attack speed hack ;P
kallell is offline  
Old   #264
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mx0 View Post
No its not working with Vista64...
Yes, it is working with vista 64, that's the OS i run it on.
kallell is offline  
Old   #265
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
I went through kallell and from the time I PM'd him on these forums to the time I was botting was less than an hour including sending payment, getting my code, and downloading the bot. (Not saying everyone will be this fast, I'm sure the guy needs to sleep at some point)

This bot is amazing.
dredgedtool is offline  
Old   #266
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by kallell View Post
Yes, it is working with vista 64, that's the OS i run it on.
yes kal is right its possible it works. but officialit doesnt support 64bit version. there are a lot of customers who got no problems with 64bit but there are even more with problems.
h2okopf2001 is offline  
Old   #267
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 131
Received Thanks: 11
Bot Authentication Servers are down for a short time. please be patient.

-------updated -----

okay works again, just received caros call^^
h2okopf2001 is offline  
Old   #268
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
ne ziemlich dämliche frage aber.. diese cards.. zahlt man die 12 euro 1 mal oder jedes monat wieder für nen neuen key?
PsychoStyle is offline  
Old   #269
 
elite*gold: 26
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 3
Hab auhc noch ne frage... irgendwie finde ich den spell nicht, damit ich mit meinem chanter als heal "Word of Revival I" benutzen kann.. das ist nen hot.. aber nirgens in den optionen beim bot zu finden.. kann mir wer weiterhelfen?
finrod is offline  
Old   #270
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
Servus!

N Kollege der den Bot nutzen möchte, bekommt wenn er auf "Start" klickt folgenden Error:

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Ne Idee zur Lösung seines Problems?


Mythery is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[RELEASE] First release..give me support and thanks..
hello..im not sure if this code can use at your server..but i will release it whatever u say..firstly...this code can make a portal to your shop flag...
2 Replies - EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:57.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.