Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I give support for sz bot

Old   #286

elite*gold: 0
you say you just got banned for the bot you got an email stating 3rd party software use?

you guys should go to my site and see the videos I have made and research I have done do you know how many people got banned for doing nothing and people that are still using szbot with no problem??? go read fourms on nasoft or europe nasoft site and see LOTS GOT BANNED FOR NOTHING.

Old   #287

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamadeq View Post
you say you just got banned for the bot you got an email stating 3rd party software use?

you guys should go to my site and see the videos I have made and research I have done do you know how many people got banned for doing nothing and people that are still using szbot with no problem??? go read fourms on nasoft or europe nasoft site and see LOTS GOT BANNED FOR NOTHING.
we now that. wait for off. of ncsoft. we got players from our area banned who never botted or did anything they are lvl 10-19.

funny is it too, that all australian players from our guild got banned^^ they used gamepath to get a good ping to our server

yes and i use szbot right now. still working and my account are open. was just suprised that our australian members where gone and a lot of players complain about bannes. checking off. forum.

Old   #288

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by finrod View Post
Hab auch noch ne Frage... irgendwie finde ich den Spell nicht, damit ich mit meinem Chanter als heal "Word of Revival I" benutzen kann.. das ist nen Hot.. aber nirgens in den Optionen beim Bot zu finden.. kann mir wer weiterhelfen?
Danke
Old   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by finrod View Post
Danke
leider ist dieser nur unter skills vorhanden und nicht unter healing. das muss noch verbessert werden. wird weitergeleitet.

Old   #290

cry someone ddos my site I stop it good thing I was network admin before game farmer lol.
Old   #291

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamadeq View Post
cry someone ddos my site I stop it good thing I was network admin before game farmer lol.
i think each site was ddos by asia somehow. freaky
Old   #292

After the server update, the public msg become gibbish.
Old   #293

Its in my oppinion that NCsoft has been compiling a list of flagged accounts. A long list of bans to hand out. Being it botting, large transfers through mail, or even transfers at all with accounts suspected of kinah selling (this would include alot of innocent people).

If I was in NC's shoes and wanted to counter the bots/farmers, I would unleash hell all at once (hence the compiled list). This would include suspending proxy IPs, at least temporarily untill the farmer spam has subsided. Its fair to say that these farmers have not treated the game with respect, if anything this would be a wakeup to them.

Its foolish to sit here and say the bans are a result of one thing and not another. Its not just the proxies! The truth is it is NOT safe to use SZbot, at least for a few weeks. The most effective way to get rid of botters would be, to make them think its safe to bot come Monday, compile another list and mass ban again in 2 weeks or so.
Old   #294

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotHuman24 View Post
Its in my oppinion that NCsoft has been compiling a list of flagged accounts. A long list of bans to hand out. Being it botting, large transfers through mail, or even transfers at all with accounts suspected of kinah selling (this would include alot of innocent people).

If I was in NC's shoes and wanted to counter the bots/farmers, I would unleash hell all at once (hence the compiled list). This would include suspending proxy IPs, at least temporarily untill the farmer spam has subsided. Its fair to say that these farmers have not treated the game with respect, if anything this would be a wakeup to them.

Its foolish to sit here and say the bans are a result of one thing and not another. Its not just the proxies! The truth is it is NOT safe to use SZbot, at least for a few weeks. The most effective way to get rid of botters would be, to make them think its safe to bot come Monday, compile another list and mass ban again in 2 weeks or so.
true /signed

botting is never ever 100% safe! but i think everyone knows that, at least i hope so.
the programmers do there best to make it as safe as possible, but ncsoft/blizzard and co and programmers doing the best they can do block/ban them
Old   #295

received email from ncsoft. investigation started^^
Old   #296

any changelogs?

edit: it's ******' chinese again
Old   #297

also mit autoupdate wird die wieder chinesisch wenn man die en version direkt runterlädt kann ich net einloggen weil er will das ich mir ein key von botsmall holle?! jemand das gleiche problem?
Old   #298

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzla View Post
also mit autoupdate wird die wieder chinesisch wenn man die en version direkt runterlädt kann ich net einloggen weil er will das ich mir ein key von botsmall holle?! jemand das gleiche problem?

Schon seltsam das noch immer Leute den Bot benutzen obwohl Ban welle gerade durch ist
Old   #299

i´ve got ***** of steel würd ich da mal sagen :>.
gibt es einen bot mit dem man nicht gebannt wird?
Old   #300

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx0 View Post
Schon seltsam das noch immer Leute den Bot benutzen obwohl Ban welle gerade durch ist
wurde (noch) nicht erwischt und dabei hab ich den bot die letzten 3 tage durchgehend laufen lassen
werd ihn auch weiterhin benutzen... wenn ichs bis 50 schaffe ohne gebannt zu werden, glück gehabt.. wenn nicht.. tja gibt noch andere dinge im leben als aion ;> ncsoft entscheidet über meine zukunft!

hab nun noch ein paar fragen:
- wie stell ich ein, dass er gifte benutzt (bin assa)? und macht es überhaupt sinn?
- steigt die chance gebannt zu werden wenn man "speed up when attacking", "speed up when moving" und "power up when attacking" aktiviert? ist das sowas wie ein speedhack?