Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I give support for sz bot

Old   #241

elite*gold: 0
Anyone has experience with szbot and Assassins?
I botted my Chanter to 30+ with KTZbot and it worked pretty good, even if you have to be really careful what spot you chose because the bot gets stuck on every little rock. Running back after death doesn't work either so I am thinking of purchasing SZbot - but I'd like to read a little review on botting with Assassins.
Greetz

Old   #242

before i buy this I want to make sure that it will work for me. I am currently running Vista 64bit and the NA version of Aion. if i order this from the eh website will it work for me? also, where can I buy an bot time card?
thank you

Ed

Old   #243

No its not working with Vista64...
Old   #244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubari View Post
Anyone has experience with szbot and Assassins?
I botted my Chanter to 30+ with KTZbot and it worked pretty good, even if you have to be really careful what spot you chose because the bot gets stuck on every little rock. Running back after death doesn't work either so I am thinking of purchasing SZbot - but I'd like to read a little review on botting with Assassins.
Greetz
i started an assassin yesterday its now 23 and going on. so freaking easy. using all skills full auto!

walks around if something blocks his way. you have to check out this bot. its really amazing.

cool thing i got a high lvl chanter on other account. you can set it to follow the rock and heal and buff it^^

love this features

Old   #245

A review from someone who is not actually reselling the bot for profit would be awesome
Nothing against you, but well, this is capitalism.
Old   #246

Quote:
A review from someone who is not actually reselling the bot for profit would be awesome
hehe np^^ just ask the guys who bought it here in the forum and you will see

by the way, i make just make advertisment for them and they gimme a small piece of the cake^^ i wish i where the programmer or even the resellers^^
Old   #247

flame me ban me dont care im trying to help bot people out 15 usd for bot key at ************** sz bot english and usa. have videos and fourm user base starting to grow. I dont charge 25 or 20 usd like ive seen elsewhere.
Old   #248

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamadeq View Post
flame me ban me dont care im trying to help bot people out 15 usd for bot key at ************** sz bot english and usa. have videos and fourm user base starting to grow. I dont charge 25 or 20 usd like ive seen elsewhere.
thats cool. i dont know why people are willing to pay 20-25 dollar or even 15 euro when you can have it much cheaper^^

my site selling the bot for the nearly the same price like you do. so why should we flame you. its fair to let people now about good prices and good services^^. before they get riped off
Old   #249

Yea found different sites selling the keys for 12-13€ each. Would still prefer a one time charge over the monthly fee wich costs as much as the game itself -.-
Old   #250

hallo,
habe meinen bot gerade bekommen und eingestellt.
ich erhalte nun den Fehler: Connecting to bot server failed

was kann ich tun?

EDIT: Problem gelöst, super Support
Old   #251

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoog View Post
hallo,
habe meinen bot gerade bekommen und eingestellt.
ich erhalte nun den Fehler: Connecting to bot server failed

was kann ich tun?
liegt an deiner Firewall. saug dir am besten kaspersky und dort kannst du unter progamme steuerung jede .dat die entsprechende rechte geben. ist sehr wichtig.

sonst geht da nix
Old   #252

Mit Kaspersky kannst du einfach dem gesamten Botorder völlig freie Hand lassen ohne großartig einzelne .dat Dateien anzugeben. Dann noch ein Klick auf (Vertrauenswürdig machen) und es kann losgehn.
Old   #253

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx0 View Post
No its not working with Vista64...
that's too bad. I'll keep checking this thread and hope that one day they will enable vista 64bit users to use this program.
Old   #254

Quote:
Ich bin nur Gamer und kein Reseller
Ärgere mich im Moment ein bisschen, bereits MacroGoblin gekauft zu haben denn dieser Bot läuft um längen besser. Mit der englischen Version sehr leicht einzustellen, das Grinding sieht sehr gut aus, keine Probleme mit diversen Chains, sollte man doch mal sterben, findet der Bot ohne größere Probleme die Route zurück, verkauft selbständig Trash im Inventar (bzw auch alles andere, wenn man es entsprechend eingestellt hat) und auch die Abyss Entry Quest lief vollautomatisch, was ich nicht unbedingt erwartet hatte. Wie gesagt, habe Macrogoblin bereits getestet und den noch in der Betaphase befindlichen KTZBot - dieser hier ist subjektiv nach meiner Meinung der Beste.

Einziges Ärgernis ist die fehlende win7 und x64 Unterstützung, musste extra nen alten Laptop rauskramen. Btw jemand nen Link, wie man unter win7 x64 dualboot einrichtet für xp?
Old   #255

Quote:
Mit Kaspersky kannst du einfach dem gesamten Botorder völlig freie Hand lassen ohne großartig einzelne .dat Dateien anzugeben. Dann noch ein Klick auf (Vertrauenswürdig machen) und es kann losgehn.
ich liebe einfach kaspersky^^