Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I give support for sz bot

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
just link the original guide made by me on the botsmall forum plz, don't copy/paste all my work here.
For all ppl who need guide for SZ aion eU bot, go here it's the only place where u will find allt he guides, that all sites copy and use for themself

Old   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2okopf2001 View Post
no, my bot is still working fine. check setting. what kind of error message do you receive?
When i login the game just crash back to desktop.

Old   #108

and yes, the bot need to be updated, after the EU patch, just wait a little programmer are working on it.
Old   #109

im botting right now. with my 3 accounts. and i still got the 106 version. i can go and ask the girls in the support for further information. they will contact the programmers.

gimme 5 min.^^

---------------------- updated ----------------

caro said some customers got now an issue starting the client. but it works for a lot of the others.

for me its working fine and for my 2 friends which are botting too.

but they are waiting for an answer from the programmers. cant gurantee it now 100% so please wait a bit more

Old   #110

Quote:
im botting right now. with my 3 accounts. and i still got the 106 version. i can go and ask the girls in the support for further information. they will contact the programmers.

gimme 5 min.^^

---------------------- updated ----------------

caro said some customers got now an issue starting the client. but it works for a lot of the others.

for me its working fine and for my 2 friends which are botting too.

but they are waiting for an answer from the programmers. cant gurantee it now 100% so please wait a bit more
Thanks for the information. Hope they fix it fast
Old   #111

did you updated your client shadow? what kind of OS do you use and what kind of firewall?

i ask this because its working for me and i try to figure it out whats prob. causing it.

the eh-games crew addressing the technicians.
Old   #112

my problem with resorse gathering is that if i choose "hunting and gathering" it only hunts but doesnot gather, if i choose "gathering and hunting" it only gathers any solutions how to fix this?
Old   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiesha View Post
my problem with resorse gathering is that if i choose "hunting and gathering" it only hunts but doesnot gather, if i choose "gathering and hunting" it only gathers any solutions how to fix this?
for me its working, he will attack back the mobs which are attacking him. hmm strange. should work.

pm with more details where are you gathering (pm me so ppl dont use your loc^^)
Old   #114

Quote:
did you updated your client shadow? what kind of OS do you use and what kind of firewall?

i ask this because its working for me and i try to figure it out whats prob. causing it.

the eh-games crew addressing the technicians.
Yes, I did update my client. I got Windows XP SP3. I dont got a firewall
Old   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowOps View Post
Yes, I did update my client. I got Windows XP SP3. I dont got a firewall
okay thats strange other people solved the issue by rechecking firewall with the client.

did you started the client after the update? caro that the few customers had an issue with the bot but after rechecking firewall (even windows firewall) the bot works again like a charm.

without an update.
Old   #116

Nun dieses Problem taucht bei mir auf wenn ich versuche den Bot zu starten. Ich bin mir eigentlich 100% sicher das ich alle Einstellungen richtig vorgenommen habe. Ich habe auch die Firewall immer wieder mal deaktiviert jedoch hat dies auch nichts gebracht.

Hier ein Bild davon.

Ich benütze die Deutsche Version und habe auch schon meinen Launcher auf English umgestell. Zudem wie man sieht windows xp
Old   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruljin View Post
Nun dieses Problem taucht bei mir auf wenn ich versuche den Bot zu starten. Ich bin mir eigentlich 100% sicher das ich alle Einstellungen richtig vorgenommen habe. Ich habe auch die Firewall immer wieder mal deaktiviert jedoch hat dies auch nichts gebracht.

Hier ein Bild davon.

Ich benütze die Deutsche Version und habe auch schon meinen Launcher auf English umgestell. Zudem wie man sieht windows xp
das sieht aber nicht aus wie der eu client oO

ausserdem hast du komierschwiede 3 clients vom bot laufen (siehe unten rechts)

bitte scheck mal die version von deinem aion. muss eu client sein und stell ihn auf english.

scheck bitte deien firewall nochmal, da heute neuer patch kam. nochmal volle rechte geben fuer den client selber.

loest das problem bei 99% der faelle.
Old   #118

WAIT!! caro just told me the solution!!

all customers which got a running bot using a different version then the patched version.

just like i do. i got few Aion version. so everyone who patched need to wait for the new bot. so everyone who got the patched client directory in his bot have to wait for the patch.

habe verschiedene aion folder, zur zeit starte ich mein aion mit der alten unpatched version im bot. darum funktioniert er bei vielen noch.

bei allen wo er nicht geht, bzw die den gepatched client pfad im bot angegeben haben muessen bitte warten bis die programmier fertig sind.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #119

ah ok super danke für die antwortXD echt super support hier
Old   #120

Quote:
WAIT!! caro just told me the solution!!

all customers which got a running bot using a different version then the patched version.

just like i do. i got few Aion version. so everyone who patched need to wait for the new bot. so everyone who got the patched client directory in his bot have to wait for the patch.

habe verschiedene aion folder, zur zeit starte ich mein aion mit der alten unpatched version im bot. darum funktioniert er bei vielen noch.

bei allen wo er nicht geht, bzw die den gepatched client pfad im bot angegeben haben muessen bitte warten bis die programmier fertig sind.
Ahh. Tested with my private server client. and it working. Thanks for the help.

EDIT: Not working. No coords/skills