Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 08:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] First release..give me support and thanks..

Discussion on [RELEASE] First release..give me support and thanks.. within the EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink [RELEASE] First release..give me support and thanks..

hello..im not sure if this code can use at your server..but i will release it whatever u say..firstly...this code can make a portal to your shop flag for free..but it just can use if u say it to people in whatever channel..

so this is the code is:

Code:
</*****>[/[COLOR="Red"]7[/COLOR]/[COLOR="Blue"]2[/COLOR]=whatever u want to say]

MEANS:

Red means = The shop place..(in market) so leave it to 7

Blue means = Your shop Flag..if 2 this can show to u the shop at Shop 2..so you will put the Shop from 1 to **

***** = This is for code colour for people click it..for example u can put it like this:

Code:
</abcde>[/7/2=wakenabeb..!!]

(remember..!! your code must be five digit only or it will not work..!!)

put in your client chatbox..then press enter then you will see what u say at screen then you will need to click on it and it will show u the shop..
please thank me if u use this code
Old 11/22/2009, 15:19   #2

Duude wrong section.. and i see alot of this in EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros section...
Old 11/22/2009, 15:21   #3

Lolz..